Cold

(Remember how I said northern states will snuggle up to southern ones when they're too cold? Well this is awful but I did it at 2am and never posted it sooo-)

Third-person POV:

"C-cold..." New York mumbled hugging himself. The northeastern states had been hit with a snow storm unlike any other. Recently, they're freezing practically to death. Sure they were used to cold but nothing like this. "W-Where's the-e southerners?" PA asks hugging N.J tighter in hopes of some body heat. "In a meeting..."

"F-fuckers... I'm going to s-steal one!" N.Y yelled exiting the living room, the others slowly following behind.

Meanwhile, the southern states were discussing on if they should have a barbecue later instead of anything productive. The door slams open with an enraged New York standing there. "I'M FUCKING COLD!!" He yelled again grabbing Alabama and hugging him. "DUDE WE'RE IN A MEETING!!!"
"I COULD'T GIVE A RATS ASS!! I'D DO THIS IF YOU WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SURGERY!!!" N.Y squeezed him tighter. "AYE WE'RE COLD TOO MOTHERFUCKERS!!" Oklahoma sighs and holds up his hands. "Fine!" Jersey rushes and hugs him.

"MASS!!" Florida gets tackled by Mass who hugs him tightly. "Warm..." PA finds Georgia sleeping near the bookshelves and snuggles against him.  In a few minutes, everyone was cuddling in the room. "The fuck is going on-?" Gov asks.

"They're cold."

"Oh- ok...?"