Readmmistion

(Couldn't help myself ok-)

↪Hey!! This is important. Sensitive topics like the civil war and abuse. If you don't wanna read it go ahead and skip.↩

9 states stood before D.C and their former comrades. Their heads thing low. "Why am I not even surprised..." D.C mumbled, the pain lapsed in his voice, clearly noticeable. He raised a lot of these states. Some raised him and... They just left.

All they had...

Gone.

Alabama spoke first, wanting to reason with the man before him. "Listen we-"

"Shut your mouth. I don't want to hear it." D.C growled. "DO YOU SEE WHAT YOUR LITTLE STUNT HAS DONE?!? BRING IT GEORGIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA!!" He yelled. The 9 states' eyes turned locking eyes with a big brown door. "They're dead sir..." North Carolina said slowly turning his head to D.C. He busted out laughing.

"SERIOUSLY?! HELL NO THEY AREN'T DEAD!!" D.C couldn't contain his laughter at this point. Nor did it even sound human. Like the devil himself was present in him.

Slowly 4 other states entered the room. The 9 didn't even notice 2/4 of the state's absence. South Carolina laid limp in new jersey's arm. Mumbling nonsense to himself and messing with his bandages. "Stop that!" N.Y said, carefully moving the state's hand off his hand.

Geo came in moments after, his entire back and chest bandaged. PA was the only thing keeping him standing. He was so bad he couldn't wear shirts. He had pants on so no one knew the damages there but Texas's eyes began watering. Geo whispered something in PA's ear, he nodded. "Geo's voice is almost as bad as South there. He asked if you were alright Texas." Texas didn't reply and just ran up and hugged the peachy state. Sobbing uncontrollably in his chest. Ohio shoved him off. "He's hurt. Dumbass. You could have made his wounds worse."

Geo whimpered a little, snuggling closer to PA. Ohio and Geo haven't completely mended their relationship.  That and the taller southerner was scared of him. "W-we didn't mean for it all... To..." Mississippi started but was of course interrupted. When Virginia broke.

He lost a brother.

Then his family.

He couldn't handle it anymore. West ran to his brother wrapping his arms around him in a hug. Something they both needed. "We know you all... Probably had... Some sort of reasoning... Why?" I.D.C pleaded. Trying to hold back her brother.

Texas was the first to speak up. "He made me feel like... I was... Loved. Accepted. Ya know. When I first joined. Then I was just stuck."

Alabama was next. "Confederate was always good with words. He told me I could be important. And said I was special."

One by one states let out their confessions. Being wanted seemed to be their main choice. Having a voice. Soon they realized their voices came at a price.

Then it was the last states' turns. "Georgia, South. We know you in a lot of pain currently... But... Could you tell us why you left?" Kentucky asks. Grabbing Geo's hand.

Geo whispered some things in PA's ear, then the northern spoke.
"He says he wanted a family. A home. Somewhere He felt safe... And where no one fought much or argued. But then Georgia realized it. Especially after he kicked him straight through a door after almost punching him in the face. It wasn't much different from here..."

South mumbled his reasoning to N.J who spoke. "Southie here says he started this thinking it would be a better place for the south. So they could keep their beliefs and dreams with them. However, when the Confederate had become a human he turned his dream into a nightmare." South hit him, with the little strength left in him. Mumbling something along the lines of. "Don't call me that!"