FIVE.

CAMERON OWENS

"Bro I'm telling you, these UH bitches down fucking bad

"Bro I'm telling you, these UH bitches down fucking bad. They'll suck you up and take yo card out of your wallet while your eyes closed moaning her name and shit" Levi said.

"You been messing with the wrong bitches, no cap" I replied.

"Nawl I'm starting to think they all wrong bro. This one girl said I was her thirteenth tape? Hell that mean?"

"Bro what did you do for her to say all that" I questioned while laughing. He ain't get the joke.

"She was having one of them episodes and started venting and shit. I told her don't off herself yet, she might be a successful milf in the future, and she hung up." he shrugged.

Levi was funny ass mf man.

We were walking to our next class, just dry chopping it up.

Levi has been my dawg since the high school days. We hooped on varsity together. Bro didn't like me at first cause I was a freshman on JV and he was a junior on JV.

I would've been mad too if I was a junior on junior varsity. We became cool over time though.

We have been playing the game together for years after that, and when I told bro I was going to UH this semester, he was lit. He has actually been showing me around these past couple of days since UH was a big ass campus.

I reached my building and dabbed Levi up, agreeing to meet up later on for lunch.

I had an interpersonal communications class and had no doubt in my mind this class was gonna be difficult. I could communicate, and it's been green so far.

I entered the auditorium and sat down in the third row, not too far back but not too close either. I sat there all the time. The professor hadn't shown up yet, indicating I was pretty early, so I opened up my MacBook, put my AirPods in, started watching Netflix, and leaned back a bit.

I didn't pay attention to the commotion around me, but pretty soon the auditorium filled up, as usual. Full house type shit. The teacher soon followed in as well. I put my AirPods away and began paying attention.

Today, two women sat on each side of me. One Latina and one African - American. I couldn't make out their features too well, since the auditorium had dimmed lights. Each day was a different pair of females on my shoulders.

I didn't pay them no mind though. I wasn't worried about a female who wasn't worried about me.

Time flies as the professor went over her PowerPoint, and by the end of the class, she was explaining a project.

"I want you all to get into groups of three, and create a visual representation emphasizing the destructive and constructive sides of verbal symbols. Use your imaginations, as long as a few of the concepts from today's lesson can be explicitly identified and easy to distinguish. Extra points for creativity." she explained.