THIRTY & SEVEN.

CAMERON OWENS.

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER.

I continued to vigorously lick her clit as her juices dripped down my chin

"Fuck Cameron," she moaned.

I began moving my nose, mouth, and chin all over her pussy, moaning at the same time so she could feel a faint vibration in between her legs.

She began to rock her hips against my face and lifted herself up to hold on to the car seat headrest for support.

I locked my arms around her thighs, pulling her back down.

Stop fucking running.

I bit and nibbled at her softly, and she threw her head back with pleasure.

"Cameron baby I'm gonna fucking cum," she moaned, which only gave me the motivation and determination to continue.

I began to lick and twist her bud with my tongue and quickly lapped up her juices.

I rubbed and caressed her thighs and ass as she grinded against my face.

I fucking loved her taste.

I moaned into her heat, and her legs began to seize and shake. She was cumming.

Her moans erupted throughout the car, but that didn't stop me. I continued eating her like I was on death row and she was my last meal.

I would shove my whole head up her pussy if I could.

She lifted herself up and laid on top of me. She pressed her lips against mines, tasting her juices on my face. We kissed, and I slid my tongue in her mouth.

I flipped her over, and her back was now laid against the car seat. I reached upfront for my wallet and grabbed a condom.

I applied it and kissed her lips again. I slid down to her neck, twisting and pinching her pierced nipples with my fingers.

I moved my mouth down to one titty, licking the metal-tasting nipple and playing her other. She moaned softly and rubbing the back of my neck.

I reached her swollen clit, and kissed it, before getting back up and inserting myself inside of her.

She winced, and I began to rub her bud with my thumb as I thrusted inside of her at a slow pace. I felt her moisture through the condom, and it was mind-blowing.

She was mind-blowing. She was so fucking sexy.

The backseat quickly fogged up, and her hands were sunken deep into my back. She continued to hold back her moans, but I wanted to hear her. Her moans gave me stamina.

"C-Cameron..." she moaned.

"Yea, say my name baby," I said, making eye contact. 

I penetrated her deeply while watching her battle between pleasure and pain.