FORTY & FIVE.

CAMERON OWENS.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

Guilt was eating me the fuck up. I didn't even do anything on purpose, yet shit felt wrong. I didn't want to continue lying to Maliyah but, I didn't even know what the truth was myself.

I had to find out the truth before I told her anything about Winter.

After an amazing night with Maliyah, she fell asleep in my arms. It felt like paradise. She was paradise. I didn't want to lose my paradise.

I needed to talk to Winter. I used a condom. I was careful. It didn't make sense. She couldn't be pregnant with my baby.

Maliyah and I were now driving back home from the hotel. Athena was coming over to do Maliyah's hair for tonight, and she wanted to get home before two. We got our couples massage, and that shit relieved the stress from my body, but not on my mind.

"Baby she literally said you both are very tense, I know why I'm stressed. I got a big ass event that I'm hosting all by myself tonight!"

"What are you getting at?" I quickly glanced over at her, and then placed my eyes back on the road.

"You've been acting distant ever since that dinner with your Mama, and I know you. Now, why the fuck are you stressed? " Maliyah asked.

"It's nothing Maliyah, don't stress yourself out about me," I said, placing my hand on her thigh. Telling her about Winter right now would do more harm than good.

"Stop lying. You can talk to me. When I said I trusted you last night I meant that. Don't make me regret it, Cameron, I'm so fucking serious right now," she snapped. I began to panic.

"Well for one I got four million dollars to my name now and have absolutely no fucking clue where to start my business or even how to start my business, and I don't want to tell or trust the wrong people and they fuck me over, and boom my profits are gone. It feels like a lot of pressure is on me, yet the only person who has been pressuring me is me. You're actually doing something for yourself and expanding your brand and I'm here just sitting on my money with no idea where to start. I'm not jealous of you, that's weak, however, I do envy you a little bit. I feel like I'm falling behind on life,"

My foot began to accelerate, and the car began to drive faster as I continued to ramble on.

"I also went to visit Eli the other day to see what he owed Traco so that lil nigga can leave us alone, and accidentally walked in on him and Faevi having sex. She also told me not to tell you, but here I am. Telling you. She's probably gonna get mad and our trip to Cabo probably will be weird, but I don't care. It also took every bone in my body to not let a drop of my nut shoot inside of you, because I'm very much in love with you, and scared that I'm going to lose you already becau-" I blurted.