THIRTY.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

"Bilal?" I called out again.

Suddenly, Bilal came up from under the water, from underneath the deck. My eyes widened, and I looked down to notice his white pants were on the deck. He was completely naked.

The water coated his olive skin and tattoos like a glaze. His dark hair was dripping wet, and this only made him look more desirable.

"Come live your life ma puce," he quoted me and held his hand out.

WE DIDN'T BRING A FUCKING SWIMSUIT!!!!!!!

"I didn't bring um, a swimsuit" I stammered. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties either under my robe.

"Si tu as peur, tu peux m'a dit ça" he teased. If you're scared, you can tell me that.

"Wesh!! Je n'ai peur pas, c'est juste- putain laisse tomber. Je viens" I groaned. I'm not scared, it's just- fuck, never mind. I'm coming.

Bilal smirked, and I turned around.

Girl this is your boss-

PARTNER! And you're a single woman. Do what the fuck you want! You said it yourself, live your life!

But Cameron-

You and Cameron are friends. What he gotta do with this?

And your ex just die-

What he gotta do with this too?? He can watch me from the gates of hell bitch I am NOT missing this opportunity with Bilal.

I was completely naked under this robe. Was I ready to expose myself to Bilal like this?

Fuck it.

What happens in Greece, stays in Greece.

I put my hair into a ponytail and dropped the silk white robe right next to Bilal's pants. I climbed down the ladder and into the freezing beautiful water. The overwater bungalow had lights that lit up the areas surrounding the place, which really came in handy.

I didn't even know what time it was.

I swam towards Bilal, and the reggae music from the cabin was faint, but still able to hear. There was nobody else at the hotel, and the entire area was vacant. We were alone.

He smiled as he pulled me towards him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I felt his rock-hard member poke the bottom of my thigh, and I lifted myself up a bit to avoid it entering me.

"This is nice right?" he whispered in my ear as we glided through the water.

"Bilal... I shouldn't be doing this." I said.

"You don't want to or you should not be?" he asked.

"I should not be," I clarified. I wanted nothing more than his large hand around my throat and dick inside my guts right now.

"Maliyah, don't make it personal and it won't be a problem," he said.

I broke away from him and kept myself afloat.

"Bilal, je suis tres serieux. I don't want anybody judging me for sleeping with you. We're business partners, not romantic partners," Bilal, I'm very serious.

"Nobody will know if you don't tell anybody. When I told you I had my eyes on you from the start, I was serious," he explained.

He swam towards me and I swam away.