SEVEN.

CAMERON OWENS

"000000"

Wrong. Damn.

"123456"

Wrong again. Damn.

"333333"

Wrong.

Her password gotta be her birthday or something.

All the bad bitches passwords were their birthdays, cause they had short-term memory loss.

The only problem was I didn't know her birthday.

Chill before you lock her shit bruh.

Take a couple of pictures, leave her ass with something to remember you by.

Bro you talking like you finna die or and move away or something, "something to remember you by" my ass.

Bro don't take no damn pictures. That's weird.

Not even of my dic-

Bro no. That's unsolicited sexual assault. You know better than that.

You acting weird bruh, trying to go through this girl's phone and shit.

Females are crazy, she's probably tracking my ass right now.

The honking of the car behind me made me snap my head back up and noticed the light, which had now turned green.

I was driving back home, and Naomi and Ash were coming over later to work on our communications project.

I planned on dropping Maliyah's phone off the second I got home. It was the perfect chance to get to know her some more.

She was seductive and intimidating, like a trap, luring me in and shit.

It made me want to get to know her even more.

Her phone started ringing and I silenced it without even looking at the caller ID. It rang again, and again, and I silenced it. Each. Time.

On the fifth ring I finally looked at it, and it was some mf named Jaden tryna FaceTime her.

Who the hell was Jaden? I knew about three Jadens, one gay girl, and two light skins dudes. So which one was it?

What if this was her boyfriend or something. How would he feel knowing his girl was teasing me in the middle of the dining hall and shit.

I silenced her phone and placed it on the passenger seat. I had to at least try and respect her privacy. It really wasn't any of my business.

Her phone rang again.

Answer and be like "she busy bro"

Relax. You acting like a little girl.

I cleared her notifications, swiped down, and put her phone on Do Not Disturb.