FIFTY & SIX.

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND DISTURBING TO READ AND/OR MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO SENSITIVE AUDIENCES, INCLUDING GRUESOME GRAPHIC ACTS OF EXTREME VIOLENCE, BDSM, RAPE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

OMNISCIENT.

"You sick son of a bitch," Cameron gritted through his teeth. His finger was equipped to pull the trigger into the back of Elijah's skull.

In the blink of an eye, Demetrius noticed Cam before Elijah did. Demetrius quickly attempted to grab his piece from his waistband but was interrupted by gunshots shattering through his organs.

Cackles echoed through the garage, causing everybody in the room to jump.

Cameron shot Demetrius four times with no hesitation and re-aimed the gun to the back of Elijah's neck.

"DEMETRIUUSSS NOOOO!!!!!" Naomi screeched. She dropped down to the ground and covered her mouth with her hands.

Simultaneously, the investigators and authorities outside the warehouse reported gunshots inside. Snipers were closely monitoring the site and the events occurring between them. They were given specific orders not to touch Cameron or Elijah, and to ensure Maliyah's safety by all means.

And that's what they were going to do.

Traco immediately turned around as well with his gun drawn and smiled at the scene in front of him. His uncle remained in the driver's seat of the truck.

"Dios mío," the uncle groaned, rubbing his temples. He was unarmed and sunk into his seat, hiding from the action.

"Bitch you know this nigga?" Traco asked Naomi, referring to Demetrius. Naomi quietly sobbed, and he shook the subject off.

He redirected his attention to Elijah and Cameron.

"Well look who we have here... if it isn't the legendary captain save-a-hoe," he teased Cameron. "I was wondering when you'd turn up,"

Maliyah was content to see Cameron again and regained faith that he would get her out of this position.

Elijah didn't move and Cameron still had his aim on his head.

"Cam..." Elijah said.

"Shut yo ass up bitch," Cameron said as he reloaded the gun.

"I thought I said wait in the car bro," Elijah chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me nigga," Cameron hissed.

"Oh don't tell me he didn't know about your little deal with el diablo..." Traco instigated.

Traco took another step towards Maliyah. Cameron immediately put Elijah in a headlock, pulling his dreads back along with em, and aimed the trigger at Traco.

"Don't you fucking move either bitch," Cameron said, making Traco pause in his tracks. He shrugged, placed his one gun on the ground, raised his hands up, and pouted his lips in surrender.

Little did he know, Traco had another glock strapped upon his ankle.

"Okay hermano," Traco mumbled.

Cameron then physically removed two out of the three guns Elijah had on his waistband and placed the two in his pockets.

He released Elijah from his headlock and pushed him several feet away. The gun was still aimed at his head.

As Elijah stumbled forward, he accidentally dropped the suitcase, unlocking it and revealing its contents. A couple of stacks of cash even fell out.