FORTY & SEVEN.

CAMERON OWENS.
SATURDAY NIGHT.

"At least be excited, your birthday is in a couple of days and we're going to be in fucking Cabo," Levi told her.

"I'm not in the mood anymore Levi... I just want to go home," Faevi said. Levi looked at her with sympathy and sighed.

"We're heading down to ground level, you parked down there?" Elijah asked her.

"Nah I parked a couple of streets away, the garage was full when I got here," Faevi said.

"We parked in the garage. Come with us, we'll drop you off at your car," Elijah told her, brushing her hand.

"Nah it's okay, I drove with my parents. They are waiting for me up front," she looked down.

Elijah nodded. Faevi hugged him and Levi, waved at Marcus, and looked at me pettily before walking away.

That's childish.

I personally did not give a fuck.

Elijah, Levi, Marcus, and I were now headed towards the elevators.

Mama and Richard decided to go to a nightclub, to "enjoy their youth," and took the car. Therefore, I was on babysitting duty with Marcus and had to get a ride with Eli or Levi. Which they didn't mind, because we were all like family.

Elijah rubbed his cheek, and Levi and I busted out laughing.

"Bro yo shit still hurt?" I asked.

"Yes fool, Honesty is heavy-handed like a mufucka," he groaned.

"I hoped Faevi's pussy was worth losing yo family," I mumbled.

"Aye bruh ian lose shit" Elijah replied. "I don't lose,"

"Yea okay," I sarcastically said.

We all stepped into the elevator, and Marcus pressed the garage button.

"I'm just glad Honesty didn't hit or throw anything at Faevi bruh," Levi said.

"Sticks-and-stones-may-break-her-bones-but-words-don't-hurt-her faced ass," Elijah joked.

"Nigga she called Fae bout 40 different cuss words in the book? Words do fucking hurt my nigga," Marcus said.

"Nigga I got slapped," he said nonchalantly. "That slap hurt more than words bruh,"

"A slap that you earned my nigga," Levi said.

"Bruh the truth was bound to come out sooner or later too," I chimed in.

"On soul, karma is real fool," Levi added.

"I guess," Elijah shrugged. "Yall niggas annoying me bruh,"

We shook our heads and laughed.

"Man I left my wallet in her car and everything," Elijah sighed. "She could have at least dropped me off at home,"

"My nigga if we attend an event together and I find out you been cheating on me, we definitely not leaving together too," I laughed.

"Bruh I been texting Athena like crazy and she hasn't been answering. I don't know how to let her know she's gonna have to drop y'all off too," Levi said to Marcus and me.

"We can just wait by her car, it's getting late anyway. She'll be there eventually," I said, and Marcus nodded.

I will pay Athena gas money. I'll probably add some more on there, as a thank you for what she did for me at the dinner last night. Even though Maliyah was mad at me and Athena was disappointed, I still appreciated Athena a lot for helping me.