THIRTY & SIX.

MALIYAH TIJJANI.

Cameron took me to La Madeleine, my favorite French bakery

Cameron took me to La Madeleine, my favorite French bakery.  We got our food and then drove to my favorite park in Downtown, and we parked by the lake and ate in the car.

We literally drove from one side of Houston to the other and talked the entire way.

It touched me how he remembers my favorite breakfast spot and my favorite park. I only told him this once or twice. His memory was good, unlike mines.

I had short term memory loss like a mf.

He paid for breakfast, which was sweet. Cameron was funny as hell too. He had donated $50 to this homeless black man, and the man prayed for us.

He said "I hope you and your wife have a beautiful life together," and Cameron grabbed my hand and told the man "Thank you, sir, my wife and I are very happy together and plan to do so," I was too shocked to say anything.

He still hasn't said anything serious though, which was bothering me because he said he "had something to say,". I wasn't joking when I said I had anxiety. I don't know what he's about to say, and I didn't want to think of the worse.

What if he had a baby on the way?

Bro what if Naomi's pregnant?

Or Ash?

What if he got both of them pregnant?

Oh my gosh. That would be bad. All my attraction for him would have been out of the fucking window. I don't date fathers.

We had the seats reclined and I was on the aux, playing All for us by Labrinth and Zendaya. I loved Euphoria yet the sexualization of high schoolers aside, it was a great show.

It felt like I was watching myself through a TV screen. The mommy and daddy issues, drug abuse, self-conflicts, bisexualism, etc. was literally all me in a nutshell.

Plus, the entire soundtrack was hard as fuck.

I had my eyes closed and was singing my heart out. I couldn't sing for shit, but I was comfortable around Cameron.

I opened my eyes to find him recording me. My hot girl/city girl natural instincts kicked in.

No face no case!

"Uht uht! What you doing?" I fussed, placing my hand in the camera.

"I'm finna get you caught up with your boyfriend or something?" Cameron asked, putting his phone down.

My face fell. He lowered the music.

"Yep my boyfriend crazy, he kills people," I quickly said.

I actually didn't have anybody I was talking to at the moment. I've been busy with work and school. I liked joking though.

"Girl fuck you and your boyfriend," he replied, laughing.