December 3, 2014

Gentle snoring pulled me from my dreams. I stretched my arms out, wincing as I felt the sharp pain of my wounds straining under bandages.

I had already forgotten the horrible mission yesterday. Flashes of the night before echoed in my mind. Sharon's arrogance, Bucky screaming at her, the delicate feel of his fingers washing the blood from my hair. I shivered.

My eyes opened, blinking in the bright light that drifted through my curtains. I squinted at my surroundings.

I was laying on the floor, my head in Bucky's lap and my feet in Steve's lap. They both had their heads resting on the bed frame, sleeping peacefully. There was a low murmur coming from the TV. We had fallen asleep after dinner, watching whatever was on late at night.

Gently, I attempted to stand, but my stirring caused them both to wake up. Grogginess was clear in their eyes as they blinked past the harsh morning light.

A smile appeared on Bucky's lips, "Good morning, my love." He leaned down to press our noses together and a kiss on my lips.

"Are you comfortable?" Steve's voice was still rumbling with sleep.

I laughed, "No, I was getting up to go to the bed."

They exchanged looks. Bucky sucked his teeth, "You were going to leave us here on the floor?"

My innocent eyes floated between them, "Maybe."

Steve sighed and shook his head, "We made you comfortable down here, and you would just abandon us?"

"You looked comfortable," I was grinning. They exchanged another look. Sometimes I felt as if they could have a whole conversation with their eyes alone.

Bucky's eyes drifted back to me as I still laid my head in his lap. Suddenly, I felt very small under his gaze. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked while stroking my bruised cheek. Steve's hand was cupped around my ankles.

There was a tightness in my chest, anticipation and anxiety mixing together. I swallowed past it and nodded, "a bit sore is all."

"Your wounds?" Steve's voice was careful as his fingertips ghosted along my leg.

"Not so bad," my voice was tiny. I felt so small compared to them.

Bucky smiled, "Can I carry you to bed?"

I nodded, my cheeks blushing pink. Bucky's arms lifted me easily and placed me in the center of the bed, draping blankets over me and fluffing pillows. He laid beside me as did Steve.

Their fingers trailed along my skin. Bucky's lips captured mine. They were gentle, acting as if I were a porcelain doll that would shatter if held too firmly.

Hands lifted Bucky's large shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. Steve's lips left soft kisses along my shoulder blades, careful to not disturb any bandages.

Bucky's metal hand slipped my underwear past my ankles. The coolness sent a shiver through my spine. I felt both of their lips smile on my skin.

Heat rushed in my ears. More clothes shuffled to the floor, and warm skin pressed against me.

Bucky's lips moved to my neck as he peppered light kisses between my cuts. I tilted my head back, offering him more skin. Steve's lips moved through my hair and pressed lightly along my jawline.

Their hands were strong yet gentle, holding me tightly between the purple bruises that littered me. I sighed, running my hand through Bucky's dark curls as he kissed along my collarbone. My other hand snakes back to ruffle Steve's blonde hair.