January 1, 2015

Gold glitter sparkled on the hard floor. Music blared from speakers. Bottles popped and people cheered.

Bucky's hands held my waist firmly, and there was a wild look in his eyes. We were insanely drunk already, and it was only 11pm. The new year was still an hour away.

We were dancing in a sea of others. Pressed together firmly and letting our hands wander. I knew we were being obvious. But there were already so many rumors, and we were so drunk. What would a few more tabloids really do?

His hands moved to cup my face. He was yelling something at me, but the music was too loud. His pupils were blown wide open, and a smirk tugged at his lips. "What?" I yelled back at him.

He shook his head and half-carried me off the dance floor. His strong arms herded me towards the bar where it was a bit quieter. He pressed his lips against my ear, "I said, you look hot, and I want to fuck you right now."

Desire flooded into the pit of my stomach, and I gripped the back of his neck. My eyes shot to him, "It's not even midnight yet. We at least need to stay for the ball drop."

"We can come back downstairs."

"With my makeup ruined and clothes ripped?"

"Everyone will know who you belong to."

Triumph overtook his features as I struggled to come up with a response. The alcohol in my blood clouded my mind, and I simply stared at him. His tongue poked the insides of his cheeks, "Come with me, pet."

His hand took mine and roughly dragged me up the metal staircase. "Hey," Bruce and Thor were passing us on the steps, "You're leaving already?"

Bucky chuckled darkly, "We'll be right back."

I heard Bruce pulling Thor down the steps as I stumbled to keep up with Bucky's quick pace. He was so much faster than I, and my heels were not helping.

Our bedroom door slammed open, and Bucky's lips were on mine in hot and heavy kisses. The gold foil of my dress crinkled in his tight grip as he nearly ripped the whole thing off of me. The zipper gave way, and it crumpled to the floor.

His large hands lifted me off the ground and pinned me to the wall. I pushed his jacket off his broad shoulders and undid the bowtie I had just tied a couple hours prior.

I felt him smirk against my lips. He pulled away, and his hands moved to my throat, squeezing lightly, "There's nobody up here, doll." He was breathless, and his thumb pressed a bit harder against my artery, "Nobody to hear us." I shivered, knowing what he wanted.

The heat of his fingertips burned my skin. He loved to hear me scream, but not often did an opportunity arise for such an occasion. But the music was loud, and everyone was downstairs. His fingers pressed a bit harder, knocking me from my daydreams.

His lips fell to my neck, and his tongue licked the skin behind my ears. My nails dug through his shirt, searching for skin. I bit my lip, wanting him to punish me for not giving him what he wanted.

The consequence came quickly as his hand slapped my thigh and the loud pop echoed in my ears. The searing pain sent tingles through my body, and a moan rose in my throat.

Bucky's cold metal fingers looped under the thin fabric of my underwear and easily tore it off my hips. The buckle of his belt clattered to the floor, and my hands pulled the hair at the back of his head.

His moan was loud, and his breath was hot as it ghosted on my earlobe. "Fuck, Bucky," I breathed into his hairline.

He laughed in drunken lust, holding me tightly against me and sucking the skin at my neck.