October 2, 2013

Natasha and I cuddled under the thick white covers of her bed. A movie I can't recall played on the television.

We had drunk so much wine already. My vision blurred a bit as I readjusted myself to fit more snuggly against Nat's frame. Her fingers played with my hair, brushing through the thick waves that fell down my back.

She moved beside me and brought me closer to her. The sweet smell of her perfume lingered around us. It was strong but not overwhelming. Moody, jasmine, almond, and sexy. It fit her perfectly.

I breathed it in, hiding my face in the crook of her neck. She was warm; her breath ghosted over my cheek and down my neck. It sent shivers through my nerves.

"Stella," she said softly. I looked up at her meadow green eyes. They were beautiful, shining like bright emeralds in the low light of the room.

My lips parted as if to reply to her, but butterflies fell through my lungs. We moved towards each other, pausing just a moment before our lips touched.

I touched her jawline, admiring its sharpness under the pads of my fingers. She fell towards me, and our lips pillowed together like thick clouds just before a storm.

And like cool rain showering the thankful earth, such was our relationship. Natasha sat on her elbow to put her face above mine. She pulled away for a moment, breathing heavily. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes," I breathed. The wine on our breath was intoxicating as she crashed towards me again. Lightning shot through my spine as her long nails brushed up and down my waist.

Nat leaned back against the soft cushions of her bed. Her hands coaxed me to her lap. My knees rested on either side of her thin frame, and my fingers ran through her thick red hair.

She hummed and let her hands rake down my back until they came to rest under my thighs. Her thumbs massaged circles into the skin left exposed by the shorts I wore for pajamas.

One of my hands drifted down to cup her jaw. I tilted her head upwards to deepen our kiss. She smiled, and her tongue licked along my bottom lip. I let her rise up to meet me, and a soft sound escaped her as her head fell back again.

My lips moved down her jaw and paused at her neck, nipping at the soft skin of her jugular. Her hands on my thighs tightened. Nails left imprints in me, and I smiled at the pain.

I looked up at her eyes. They were half open, blinking through the wine we had indulged in earlier. A smile spread over her lips as I lifted up her tank top and tossed it to the floor.

She did the same to my shirt, letting the fabric fall in a heap. I cupped her face again and brought our lips together. Nat sat up again and leaned me down against her mattress.

My legs were wrapped around her waist. She moved one of my legs down and pulled down my shorts. They joined the rest of the clothes on the floor, and she pulled my leg back around her.

I sighed as her lips moved down my body. They were soft and pink as strawberries from all the blood rushing through her head. She paused, letting her breath wash down my hips before she continued to kiss my thighs in the spots her nails had dug into.

One of my knees rested on her shoulder, and my nails found her hair. She smiled against my skin as I felt her teeth find my panties and pull them off.

A sharp breath struck my lungs when her slender fingers slipped across my clit. I whined, throwing my head back and letting her lips find my throat again.

My fingers found the hem of her pants and pushed them past her ankles. She smiled and swallowed the moan that escaped me as she slid a finger into me, still massaging my clit in small circles with her thumb.

I smiled as I left my hands drift down her thin waist and the hills of her hips. Her breath caught in her chest as my fingers gently curved to press against her clit.

She pulled away from me for a moment to bite her bottom lip. Her weight shifted so I could reach her easier, and she could still slip her slender fingers into me.

Blush rose through her cheeks as my free hand brushed some hair from her face. Her lips were parted, and sweat beaded along her hairline.

Nat's face dipped to rest on my forehead. Our breath mingled together, and fog clouded my thoughts. Soon after, heat flooded over me, and my eyes were barely open as I watched her face twist with pleasure.

Her lips fell to mine again, and she tightened around my fingers. Her muscles vibrated with satisfaction, and I came underneath her, heaving from drunken exhaustion.

She collapsed beside me and trailed her nails along my abdomen. I shivered from the sensation, turning to flash a grin at her.

"You're hot," she said softly.

I laughed. My head pounded from an oncoming hangover. "You are," I breathed into the silent air. "Everyone loves the Black Widow."

She shook her head at me and pulled me back under the covers of her bed. "No," she said firmly. "Everyone wants to fuck the Black Widow. Everyone loves the North Star."

Her words melted into my brain. Sleep was pulling me below its depths. I hummed as my eyes shut. "I love the Black Widow," I mumbled before I fell into my dreams.