Welcome home

3 days later-

Eva-
Finally I can go home. The stitches in my head healed but I'm still in a boot. I can take it off to sleep and do other activities but I can't walk without it. Anna's packing her clothes from the past few days in her bag and I'm watching anime. Well I'm actually watching her because she looks good right now. I know what I want to do when we get home. I bit my bottom lip staring her up and down.

"What?" She said laughing and keeping her focus on packing.

"Nothing. I can't admire my fine ass girlfriend?" I said in a sassy tone.

"No I guess you can't" she said zipping her bag.

"What about my clo-" she cut me off.

"Right here" she said. I laughed and nodded. She walked over to me and undid the Velcro on my boot. She carefully slid it off and set it on the floor. I moved the laptop and positioned myself so my legs were hanging off the bed. She unbuttoned my hospital gown and grabbed the clothes. She got me dressed and put the boot back on me.

"Thanks bubba" I said giggling.

"You're welcome" she said. We laid down for a little while longer and soon the doctor came in. He gave Anna the discharge papers and she signed them.

"Ok. You're free to go" he said with a smile.

"Thank you" I said. Anna closed the laptop and put it in her bag. She picked up her bag and helped me stand up. We walked out of the hospital and got in her car. She drove to her house and there was a bunch of cars in the driveway. None of which were her mom's.

"Who's here?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled not saying anything. Okay? She came around to my side and opened my door helping me out. She grabbed her bag and we went inside.

Anna-
"Surprise!" Katie Karina Ava Mason Chris Juj and Emmi yelled as we walked in the house.

"Why am i being surprised?" Eva asked.

"It's more of a welcome home. That's what I told them to say but I guess they don't know how to listen" I said. She giggled and looked at everyone else.

"Thanks guys" she said. I took our overnight bags up to my room and unpacked them. When I was done I went back downstairs and sat on the couch next to Eva.

"Like your welcome home party?" I asked her.

"Yea it's nice but if you wanted to throw me a party I think you could've done better" she said laughing.

"Oh so you want more people over cause I can do the that in a heartbeat" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'd like to see you try" she said. I laughed and pulled out my phone. I added a bunch of people from our school to a big group chat and told them all to come to my house for a party. Everyone immediately said they would and that they were on their way. A few people said they'd bring drinks and I wasn't going to say no. Zack said he'd bring a keg so I guess that'll be fun. After a while some people started to show up. Me and Eva talked for a while and made out until Ava came over.

"Hey guys" she said. She's buzzed.

"Hey Ava" me and Eva said.

"Yo I met this fine ass girl over there. Her name's Olivia. Do y'all know her?" Ava said. Olivia? Olivia my ex? She's been known to be a player since we broke up.

"Wait Olivia Olivia?" Eva asked looking at me.

"Probably. Black hair blue eyes?" Ava nodded. "Yup that's my ex. We ended on good terms we just got bored of each other"I said.

"I never met her" Eva said in a fake annoyed tone. I laughed and looked at Ava. I traced the direction her eyes were looking and she was staring down Olivia. I smirked to myself and stood up. I walked over to liv and brought her over to Ava.

"Ava Olivia. Olivia Ava" I said. They stared each other down for a second each of them with a smirk plastered across their face. I laughed to myself and sat next to Eva.

"Bet they either hook up tonight or end up together" I said to Eva.

"I'm not gonna bet cause they're already making out" Eva said pointing their direction. I scooted over and Eva laughed. Me and Eva talked for a while until I heard a light moan come from behind me.

"Woah! Don't fuck on my couch!" I yelled standing up. They just looked at me with pleading faces. I sighed. "Go in the basement turn right as soon as you're off the stairs. There's a room. Have fun" I said hearing Eva giggling beside me. I held in my laugh and watched as they ran downstairs.

Me and Eva sat back down. We kept talking and I occasionally teased her, slipping me hand on her thigh running me pinky against her. She'd whimper and move my hand trying to contain herself. I laughed and shook my head. Soon zack came through the door holding a keg. Everyone looked in his direction and watched as he went back outside and dragged another keg in behind him. I kissed the side of Eva's head and got up. I went over to Zack and helped him carry the kegs out to the backyard. I tapped them and he poured both of us a drink. I went back inside to see a guy sitting next to Eva. Johnny. He's a skater boy. He's cool I guess I just don't trust him. She looked very uncomfortable with their conversation. She looked over to me and we made eye contact. She pointed her eyes down and I looked where she was looking. This mother fucker. His hand was on the middle of her thigh. I walked over to them.

"Hey baby. Want a drink?" I asked holding my cup in front of Eva making eye contact with Johnny.

"Sure" Eva said. I handed her my cup and she took a drink. "Thanks bubba" she said. I held eye contact with Johnny clenching my jaw.

"Mind if I sit with my girlfriend Johnny?" I said with a fake smile.

"Oh uh- yea sorry Anna" he said instantly after I said the words "my girlfriend". He got up and went outside. I laughed and sat next to Eva.

"Thanks" she said.

"Anytime" I said.

—————————————————
So it's been a while since I updated and this chapter kinda sucks. I probably won't be writing smut very often anymore because of the whole catching feelings situation. But anyways I missed you guys. I'll be updating sometimes. Maybe like once a week. But I'm working on something else also that any Mcshumate shippers will enjoy.

Love you guys I'm proud of you make sure to eat something and drink some water. <3