October day 5: Dance

(Don't play song yet)

Anna-
School just ended and me Eva Karina Katie Emmi Juj Ami Ava and Olivia are all on our way to get our outfits for the dance. Me Eva Ava and Olivia are matching. Eva and Olivia are wearing matching dresses and me and Ava are wearing matching suits. We decided on fall colors, cause well it is the fall themed dance. So it just makes sense.

"Ok so Ava, what color are our suits going to be?" I asked.

"Well that is up to the girls. This night shall be about them" she said smiling at Liv. Ew.

"Eva? Olivia? Discuss please." I said. Me and Ava listened to Eva and liv bicker about the colors. Until finally...

"Lavender!" Eva yelled. "They can wear black suits with lavender ties and pocket tissue things and me and you can wear lavender dresses" she said happy with her idea.

"I love the idea bub, but it's fall not spring..." I said knowing what I had said is going to disappoint her.

"Yea true ok well then I got nothing" she said with a sigh. I looked in the rear view mirror and she had her head rested on her hand and she was looking out the window. I put my hand behind me and rubbed her leg. It caught her attention and she grabbed my hand holding it and rubbing her thumb back and forth on my palm.

"GUYS" liv yelled. "Sage green. It's technically a fall color right? And I mean it's a cute color. We can do exactly what you said Eva, just with a different color" Olivia said proud of herself. She's right but I can't say that or I'm going to get my ass beat. I waited for Eva to agree because of course Ava's simp ass already did.

"I like that color and it is more of a fall color than lavender so yea let's wear sage green" Eva said smiling at Olivia. Liv smiled back and the rest of the ride was silent. We soon arrived at the mall. I opened Eva's door and Ava opened Liv's. We walked in and went to the dress place. I didn't really pay attention to what the name of the store was. Eva walked in immediately going to the register and asking the lady for help.

"Sage green?" The lady asked.

"Yea. And if you don't have that here do you know where we can get that color of dresses and ties?" I asked walking up behind Eva.

"Well there is a prom dress place just a few stores down that'll be your best bet for colored dresses. Here is mainly wedding dresses and suits" she said smiling. We said thank you and left going to the store she mentioned. We walked in immediately seeing a variety of different colored dresses ties suits under shirts and prom corsages. Once again Eva asked and was immediately escorted to a wrack of sage green dresses.

"Ok have fun looking we're gonna find out suits ok?" I said kissing Eva's cheek, hugging her from behind.

"Ok. Love you" she said.

"Love you too" I kissed her cheek one more time then me and Ava went over to the suits.

Time skip-

Eva-
Me Liv Juj Emmi Ami Katie and Karina are getting dressed right now in the spare room of Anna's house. Ava and Anna are getting dressed in Anna's room. God she's gonna look so good tonight. I finished putting on my dress and had Karina zip it up for me.

"Ok now we have to do our hair. I need someone to braid mine for me after I braid the front hairs cause I want it to be braided to the back too if that makes sense" I said giggling.

"I can" Katie said. I nodded and sat down in front of the mirror. I began braiding my hair. Liv put hers in a bun. Emmi curled hers and so did Juj. Ami just left hers down and straightened. When I was done braiding my hair Katie braided it in the back for me. Me and liv got similar dresses there's just a few minor differences. I got a shorter silky one with a slit cut out on the thigh. And she got a long lace one with a slit as well.