Bullies....

[Ashley's POV]
As I walk home with Andrea and Brad, a girl follows us, ranting. "You cheater!" Brooke, this mean girl in my class that I hate, says.

(Btw this person actually exists. So this chapter is basically true.)

"Ugh. Who asked you Brooke?" I roll my eyes. "Shut up Ashley!" She responds. Andrea and Brad split off and leave to there houses but Brooke still follows me.

"Aren't you going home?" I ask. "No. I wanna follow you home." She sasses. Well now I can't go home. If she realized that I live in the sewers.... I would be the laugh of the school.

So I sit on the side walk and don't move. "What are you doing?!" She asks, angry. "Well, if you really want to know..." I start. Then I tear up and start telling the somewhat truth.

"My house got robbed, so honestly, I have no where to live." I answer. Wow, felt good. For about two seconds. "Why are you such a liar?!" She yells, angrily.

"I-I'm not lying." I say. Honestly, I'm crushed inside. She's such so rude! "Oh come on! I'm not gonna fall for that." She rolls her eyes.

Then she slaps me. "Don't you ever-" she gets cut off by me. "Shut up! It's true! Stop being such a self-centered jerk!" I yell. Then I start to cry. She gasps then kicks me in my stomach and I fall over on my side.

She struts away, with sass. I get up and walk down a dark alley and hop down into the sewer. I clutch my side, and I'm full blown, bawling.

I walk inside and run into my room. I stuff my face into my pillow. Then a few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. "Ashley?" The calm voice says.

It's Donnie. "You're here late, is something wrong?" He asks. "I don't know anymore, Donnie." I say, my voice muffled from my pillow. "Can I come in?" He asks.

I lift up my head. "Sure." He walks in and sits at the foot of my bed. "What happened at school?" He asks, nicely. "After school, a girl named Brooke..." I start but I cry again.

I'm about to talk again but interrupts me. "Oh. Don't say any more. Tomorrow, after school, try to get her to follow you again. But this time go into the alley and say, this is where I live. I'll come out and teach her a lesson." I get up from my bed.

I hug him, burying my head in his neck. It feels nice, having someone to go to with your problems. I sniffle. "You really think... that you can make her never be mean to me again?" I ask.

"Of course. She'll pay for being mean to my Ashley." He says then he hugs me back.

"Thanks. Your sweet." I snuggle with him for the rest of the night.