A New Enimey?

[Ashley's POV]
It's late at night. I'm currently hopping buildings, while doing flips. I just wanted to chill out, while it's warmer than usual. But it seems I have hopped so many buildings, I've reached some kind of lair.

I listen to some robots talk. "It seems that the ones called the turtles have made a new friend known as Ashley." (Lol I love doing their voices XD)

I gasp. They are talking about me. I listen closer. "Yes, Kraang. Kraang must receive the item called mutagen for that place Kraang told Kraang to look in that place."

"Mutagen. Mutagen?" I mutter to myself. Then I hop down from the building and hide. Then I take a few steps forward.

Of course. Being my clumsy self, I knock over a box. Then a few robots, or 'Kraang', start shooting lasers in my direction. I grab my katana.

"Okay, the one called Ashley, is gonna kick your butts!" I say then I attack a few but I have met my match. There are to many.

They throw me into a cell where I sigh and sit down. They even took my freakin katana! I have nothing to do but hope that someone or some turtle, ahhem, will save me.

[Donnie's POV]
I stick out my tongue as I try to think. Hmm.... Then I know who can help me. Ashley! I open my door and look around. Everyone is sleeping so I go to her room. She's not in there.

Maybe she's training. I walk into the dojo. No, not there either. I check the whole lair and see, she's still not there. She probably just took a calm walk.

I open the lid to the sewers and hop some buildings. After 15 minutes, I know, something bad has happened.

I run into everyone's room to tell them, she's gone missing and they all suit up and get ready to go. We tell Master Splinter and he allows us to go.

We hop buildings searching and we finally make it to the Kraangs base. "She can't be here, can she?" Leo says. I shrug. "It's possible. She is VERY clumsy." I respond.

We head into the base and kill the stupid piece of technology put into robots. "Shell yeah!" Mikey yells as we make our way down to where they keep the cells.

I walk by looking through the windows but I missed one cell. I walk past it but I here my name being called out. "Donnie?! Your here!" She smiled. I smile my goofy grin and blush. I start to pick the lock.

"Uhh... guys, more Kraang are coming! You better hurry Donnie!" Leo says rushingly. "I'm trying!" I yell back to him angrily.

Then after a few minutes she runs out and hugs me tight and kisses me on my cheek. I blush stupidly. "But they stole my katana." She says sadly. I nod and go to find it.

"Thank you sir!" She says in a deep voice, as I return it to her. "Your welcome madam." I reply.

Then she kisses my cheek one more time and I blush and hug her.