Pregers!

[Donnie's POV]
Ashley gets up from bed and quickly runs to the bathroom. I also move the sheets then walk in the direction she went. I knock on the door. "Ashley? Are you alright?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." She answers. "Really? You don't sound like it." I answer. I hope shes not sick. She stays in there for a while and I wait right outside the door for her. She comes back out, smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" He asks. "Donnie! Were gonna be parents!" She yells. My eyes widen. "Really?!" I smile. "Yeah!" She responds, excitingly. Im so happy! Ive always wanted to be a father.

I hug her for a good three minutes. "I can't believe it!" I smile. I kiss her then let her have some space. "You should rest." I tell her. She nods and then goes to the bed.

I walk out of the room and see all the boys watching tv. "I'm a father!" I yell, stupidly. All of them look over to me. "Congrats man!" Mikey smiles. "Awesome." Leo says. "What did you do in there?!?!" Raph scoots away.

I roll my eyes. "Raph, I'm sure he's just been working on some science projects." Mikey pitches in. Oh, Mikey, poor innocent Mikey. He will never under stand. "Yeah Mikey. I'm sure its nothing to overreact about." Leo says.

I sigh. A little bit later Master Splinter comes in. "Boys, stop teasing your brother." He says. "Thanks, Sensei." I reply.