Fourth of July

[Ashley's POV]
All four of the boys and I sit on the roof tops, gazing at the fire works. Oh yeah, then there's April. (Sorry if chu guys like April, but in my opinion, she's a brat that tries to steal Donnie from meh.)

The purples and golds spark in the sky. I lean onto Donnie and he wraps his muscular arm around me. I look over to my right and kiss his adorable cheek. Take that April O' Neil!

Her face plasters with jealousy. She walks over to Donnie. "Hey, Donnie. Aren't the fireworks gorgeous tonight?" She asks. My face burns with anger. "Indeed. It's quite impressive that someone can spark a little box full of powder and it flys into the air and bursts with beautiful color." He answers.

I smile at his adorableness. My little nerd. Then I look over to that redhead again. "Donnie, that purple one reminds me of you!" I say, kissing his nose. She is mad now. Just how I like it.

"Hey, Donnie I have something to show you." She says. Oh come on! She's that stupid? He's not just gonna fall for that! Then he gets up and walks into the darker part of the roof. Or maybe he is gullible enough.

I get up and hide behind a vent thingy. Then I look behind the vent, still not showing my self. There I see April and Donnie. MAKING OUT?! His face is redder than Raph's mask.

"Donnie!" I yell. He releases the kiss and looks over to me. "A-Ashley. I can explain. Sh-she..." He starts. Tears pour down my face. "No! I knew you liked her but.... I'm your girlfriend!" I yell.

April smirks and walks off. "Ashley, it's not what it looks like. She kissed me." I cries. "I don't know if I can believe you. I can see her, kissing you. But you kissed her back!" I sniffle.

I shake my head. The other guys are watching now. Tears fall from my face and I run off into the night. "Ashley?" He seems sad. Who needs that jerk?

"Go find yourself a new girlfriend!" I yell, still running. Worst Fourth of July, ever!