Something Fishy Is Going On Here...

[Andrea's POV]
I walk down the sewers with Ashley. I still can't get used to that smell. "Sup Mikey!" She says as we walk in. "Sup dudette! Hey, Andrea." Mikey greets us. I smile and she immediately goes to Donnie's room.

I decide not to follow and to let the couple have some alone time. So, as I am... I get curious and walk into a dojo. Never seen this place before. In the middle of the room is a giant tree.

Wait... A tree in the sewers? Eh, it's not the weirdest thing I've seen. I look around the dojo and see Raph sparing with Leo. I watch them until they are done. I nod.

Raph walks past me and goes to his bedroom. Leo, on the other hand, walks up to me. "H-hey. Did I do good there?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah. That was great!" I smile. He is so cute- NO. STOP IT. I don't have a crush on him.

Or do I? Uggghhhh! "Thanks. I just thought my front kick was a little off and my back flip..." he trails off. "You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Not a word." I answer.

He giggles that adorable giggle and rubs the back of his neck. (Honestly when guys do this I die inside of cuteness!) "Sooo...." I say, trying to lighten up the mood. "Yeah..." he looks around the room.

He starts to whistle. "Hey, Andrea. I thank we could be great FRIENDS." He winks. Does that mean he likes me? I tilt my head to the side. "Oh yeah. Friends. Yeah, for sure." I nod.

"So uhh.... here's my number." He says. On the outside I'm smiling. But on the inside, I'm crushing and jumping around screaming with joy. "Will do." I grab it and put the number into my phone.

He walks into his room after a few seconds and I walk into Donnie's to meet up with Ashley. "Hey, where chu been?" She asks me. "Umm... I went to the kitchen for food. I was sooo hungry." I lie.

"Sure, as long as you don't eat Mikey's pizza." She giggles. I think she bought it. "So, Andrea. What were you really doing?" She asks me. Crap. "Nothing.. I already told you silly." I shrug. She rolls her eyes.

[Ashley's POV]
Something fishy is going on here. What is she hiding? "Okie dokie then...." I say. Eh, can't be THAT bad. "So...." she pauses, trying to think of something. "Whatcha workin on Donnie?" She asks. "Oh, I am working on a retro mutagen for Sensei's daughter, Karai." He says.

Doesn't he know he's not supposed to give information about that kind of stuff. She's not even supposed to know that I'm married to a mutant! Ugh... Some things Donnie. Some things.

I give him a look that says, stop-giving-out-info-that-she's-not-supposed-to-know-you-idiot. And he responds with an, oh, face. Then I look over to Andrea. "Yeah... You weren't supposed to know that." I say, elbowing Donnie on his arm.

He stands up. "Now to test this baby." He says. He walks over to another table and puts a drop on some kind of pad thingy. It absorbs then he looks to me. "Want to be my first subject?" He asks me.

"Why would you test it on her? She's not a mutant!" Andrea laughs. "Umm..." I say. I take off my beanie and untuck my tail. "Yeah...." I say. Then she gives me a shocked face.

"I'm best friends with a mutant. Nice..." she gives me a straight face. "Oh, your so nice." I roll my eyes, playfully. "I know right?" She answers.

Then I turn back to Donnie. "I don't want to be a human again. And what if it goes wrong?" I plead. "I have to test it on someone!" He says. "And I can't use it on myself." I nod.

"Why not?" She asks. "I want to see what you used to look like as a human!" She smiles. He looks over to me then back at her. "I would turn back into a turtle. I was never a human to begin with." He tells her.

"Wait what?" She asks. "My brothers and I were normal turtles. The giant rat you met the other day, Master Splinter, was human. And Ashley here, was human." He laughs. "Ooohhhh! That makes sense. Sort of." She admits.

Then he asks again. "Pleeeeaaaasssee?" He begs, with those adorable puppy dog eyes. Or should I say, baby turtle eyes? Eh, eh? No? Okay. "Ugh fine." I say.

He rubs it on my cheek. Nothing. "Darn it." She says. It stings. I hiss at him, with my cat instincts. "You act like a cat too?" Andrea asks. "Nah, just for fun." I laugh. She pets me. "Good girl." She says.

"I'm still half human, you dork." I say. "Although that does feel good." I finish off, yawning. "No. Now is not the time." I tell myself.

We all laugh. Man, being a cat, sure is hard.