Fight With A Redhead

[April's POV]
It's 10:30 in the morning and Ashley is just now waking up. I sit next to Donnie in the living room. "Hello Ashley." He greets. I just ignore her.

I can tell she likes Donnie. But Donnie likes me, not her. "Hi, Donnie. Hey, April!" She smiles. I guess I have to say hi.

"Hi." I say then I turn back around to the tv. She looks at me oddly then looks at the clock. Then she looks at me, and then the clock again.

"OH CRAP!" she yells and runs over to me. "WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!" She gets in front of the tv. "School is canceled. It's snowing out side." As if she would know. She hasn't been out of the lair in 4 to 5 days!

"Oh" she shrugs and sits on the other side of Donnie. He blushes. At her. I shoot her a look that tells her, 'He's-mine-back-off' then she smirks.

"Ouch my wound! I think it's bleeding!" She lies to get Donnie's attention. "Oh, it shouldn't be bleeding! Hmm... it must have been the training yesterday." He says.

"Come into my lab I'll have you fixed right up!" He tells her then she gets up.

[Ashley's POV]
I walk away from that stupid redhead. (Not being rude to redheads. I think redheads are awesome! This is Ashley's perspective and how she thinks of April.)

Just after I clutch my stomach. Then I pull a stitch from my wound, on purpose. To make it seem like it was from practice.

It does start bleeding A LOT! In fact, I think I'm getting a little light headed. "Okay Ashley, let's see the injury." He says looking at my stomach.

I'm not realizing what he's telling me to do. So I he grabs my shirt and starts to lift it up, but by instinct, I yank it back down and blush.

"Ashley, I'm just going to lift up your shirt to see the gash." He assures me then I close my eyes for a few seconds. I let go of a breath.

"Okay." I say then I blush even more and he lifts up my shirt. He blushes too. "Oh my, this is bad. I should have been more gentle fighting you, knowing you have stitches.

"Oh it's nothing. I still would've beat you anyway." I shrug it off. Then he looks me in the eye with a strait face.

"Oh just patch me up!" I smile. He blushes, still with a slight frown.

~After He Finishes~

"Wow, thanks Donnie!" I get up from the chair and kiss his cheek. TAKE THAT APRIL, YOU SUCK! He will never like April.

His face burns red. "Uhh.... ummm...." he says. I smile.

I walk out side and see April back away from the door. "Were you stalking us?!" I ask creeped out.

"N-no!" She answers. Donnie walks outside to here our conversation. "Were you April?" Don asks her. "No!" She lies again then I respond, "Well obviously, you don't know what stalking means!" I yell. The other boys look over at us.

"Now this, I want see!" Raph smirks.

"It means watching people, which I WASN'T!!!" She fights back. "Actually stalking means, to pursue or approach stealthily and view of someone or someth-" "SHUT UP DONNIE!" We both yell. He backs away. "Okay, okay."

She rolls her eyes and walks out. "Sorry for making you guys watch that." I apologize. "I actually enjoyed it." Raph says.

Well at least he's not hating on me again.