Training

[Ashley's POV]
Donnie says as my wound heals I have to be careful. It's been a full week and I'm getting my stitches taken out in a few days.

"Miss Ashley." Master Splinter gets my attention. "I think it's time to start your training." I didn't even question him about the stitches and crap. "Yes!" I yell out.

I follow him into the dojo and he calls in all four of the boys in too. Once everyone is in here I get in place. Splinter calls up Mikey. "Michelangelo. Please step up." Mikey comes up and gets in his place.

He yells some Japanese words and then Mikey lunges at me. I move over to the right so he misses. Then I throw a punch and hit him right in the nose, causing him to fall backwards.

He gets up and sticks out his bottom lip in defeat.

"Donatello, get in position." Master Splinter says and he does so. Once again he yells those words and this time I duck when I see his foot about to hit me.

"Good timing Ashley." Sensei nods. I smile and also put my foot in Donnie's stomach. I hurls backwards and hits the wall.

"Sorry boys, I guess fighting just comes naturally to me." I smirk then Raph walks up. "We'll see about that" he says then I get into position.

He punches me right in the arm. Ouch, I want to say but I don't want him to know that I'm hurt.

He turns around to Leo and gives him a 'I-can't-believe-our-brothers-couldn't-fight-her' look then I tackle him by his shell and push him down.

I win.

He gets up and then shoots me an angry look. I just smile and stick out my tongue.

Next is Leo. "Good job Ashley. Now you must defeat the oldest and strongest." Then Raph mutters under his breath. "Look who's teachers pet."

Leo rolls his eyes and we begin. He throws a punch.

Missed.

Then he kicks and misses.

"Having fun fighting your invisible friend there?" I smirk. He rolls his eyes once again.

Then an idea pops in my head. "Ouch!" I yell clutching my side immediately. I fall to the floor.

He crouches in front of me. "You okay?" It takes my a moment then I open my eyes. "NOPE!" I yell then I kick his chest making him tumble back onto his butt.

"What? That was not fair!" He says. I shrug and smile. "I still won."

Master Splinter nods. "This can happen in battle Leonardo." Then I walk off with pride.