A Huge Turtle, or Four?

[Ashley's POV]
I walk down the sewer towered the noise I heard. "Eww, it smells sooooo gross down here!" I say about the throw up in my mouth. As I come closer the the noise, I hear some thing else. "AHHHH DONT KILL ME!" A boy yells.

I start running then I see an old subway station. I walk in and smile. "Woah! Awesome!" I say walking in. "Hello?" It echoes. Then I hear someone yell. "PLEASE RAPH!"

Then I run into the subway room thing and see something else. It looks like a living room. I see a couch, tv, pinball machine, and kitchen, a few rooms, and a kitchen. A kitchen, that means food. I run in there and open the fridge, hoping it still works and it does.

"Ooh pizza." I say as I grab the pizza box. I eat the last slices and I'm about to leave when- "Ahh!" I yell as something pushes me against the wall.

"Who are you and why are you here?!" A Brooklyn accent yells at me. I squeeze my eyelids together. "Answer me!" I remain quiet. "Raph she's not going to answer you if you pressure her like that." A nice calm voice says.

"I-I-I-I'm A-Ash-l-ley." I stutter. "Okay, let her go Raph." Another voice says. So now I'm guessing the guy pining me against the wall is Raph. "Ugh!" Raph yells then let's go of me. I drop down to the floor.

A few seconds later the voice I heard yell earlier says, "Ahh! She ate my pizza!"

I open my eyes and see Raph storming off. I look over to see three giant mutant turtles. I breath heavily, then faint.

I wake up in a place that looks like a lab. I breath heavily once again and sit up. I look to my right and see another turtle thing.

He turns around. "Oh, you woke up!" He says with a slight smile. I blink a few times and breath harder. "Don't freak out. Just lay down and rest." He tells me.

"And w-why should I l-listen to a huge t-talking t-turtle?" I manage to say. He gives me a look that says, 'really?' Then I get up from the 'test table' thing. "Oh umm, you might not wanna go out there. My brother, the one that tackled you yesterday, he's a... he's still mad about you intruding."

I shrug and carry on, about to open the door. "Heya, and umm..." he blushes a little. "Be carful with that bruise on your cheek. It bled a little so I patched it up." I reach up to touch it. Crap, it hurts. "Thanks, what's your name?" I slightly smile.

"Donatello but call me Donnie." I nod. "Thanks Donnie." I open the door and walk out.

[Raph's POV]
I punch the punching bag hard. I'm ticked off at that girl that just came in to our lair.

Then I turn around and see her come in. "Ugh." I growl. "Well look who came in. The 'thief'." I roll my eyes. "Well nice to meet you to." She answers. She sits on the couch and looks what's on tv.

"Oh my gosh! It's Space Hero's!" She yells. "Oh great, she's a nerd too." I say. Leo rolls his eyes. "You like this show too?" He says. "More like love!" She answers. "Cool, I'm Leo!" He says. "Ashley." She says.

I punch the bag more. Well now I know her name. Hooray, not. I wish she would just leave.

"So three giant turtles living in a sewer huh?" She asks. I punch two more times then kick. "Four!" Says a voice behind me making her pop up and punch him in the nose.

"Ow!" He yells. Her blue eyes widen. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She says. "Force of habit." She shrugs. I chuckle. "Oh," she says walking closer to me. I punch the bag again and act like I never laughed.

Okay hitting Mikey was funny but I'm still mad at her. "So the big bad wolf, isn't so bad huh?" She mocks me.

I hit the bag again and kick it twice. "Ugh..." I grunt. She comes even closer to me and I punch it again. "Come on, don't be rude, what's your name, shorty?" I whirl around and punch her in the jaw, knocking her down.

I feel kinda sorry but not that much. "It's Raph, thanks." I walk off. Just as she said the night before, "Dang, is this guy never a jerk?" I roll my eyes and slam my room door.

[Ashley's POV]
"Ouch!" I say grabbing my jaw and getting up. "Yeah, you gotta watch out for Raph." Says the turtle in the orange mask. "Michelangelo, call me Mikey." He says with his hand out, ready for a fist bump. I bump his fist and sit on the couch next to, uhh, umm.... what's his name, blue mask. What did he say his name is?

Oh man this is awkward. Uhhhh..... Oh, Leo! Yeah, I'm sitting next to Leo. "So I'm guessing there are no more mutants here?" I ask the two boys in the room.

"Uhh-" Mikey says just as a giant rat walks in the room. WAIT, A GIANT RAT JUST WALKED IN THE ROOM!! "AHHH! RAT, GET IT AWAY, AHHHHH!!!!" I scream running into someone's room.

I don't even care who's room it is. I lock the door the door behind me. I look around the room fidgeting. Oh, this must be Leo's room. There are Space Hero things everywhere!

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. "Uhh, Ashley?" Well at least he remembered my name. "Come out its just our sensei." I tells me. "No way! It's a giant rat!" I argue.

"Well, you can't stay in there forever." He tries to convince me. I open the door and walk out. "O-okay." I say then I meet this giant rat named splinter.

"Why is this young lady here?" He says to Leo and Mikey. "Uhh, we found her and she was injured and I don't really know." Leo shrugged. Then I speak up, "I'm sorry sir, I just was attacked by a gang of dudes then I ran down a sewer drain pipe thingy and ended up here." I say with respect.

"Wait you said you were attacked by a gang of people. What did they look like?" I shrug. "I dunno, they asked me something like, 'what do you know about the turtles?' And I'm guessing that's you guys. But I also think I heard them say something about a foot and purple dragons?" I give them a look that's says, 'I-have-no-clue'.

I look at the giant mutant rat and then to Leo and Mikey. Leo talks some babble about bad guys and junk like that then the rat says, "I am Master Splinter. I see you have met my boys, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello." I nod. "A bunch of old dead people's names!" I laugh.

Then I realize what I just said. Donnie comes out of his room and nods to Splinter. "You should go now..."Splinter pauses. "Ashley." "Leonardo will show you your way out." He tells me then I nod.

[Leo's POV]
"Come on Ashley. Your parents are probably waiting for you. You've been her for a while." She follows me. "How long?" She asks.

"Maybe a day?" I say. "We found you last evening, and it's night now." "Wow. Oh yeah and don't worry about my parents, I don't live with them. I have my own apartment." She tells me.

We get to the lid of the sewer and he props it up and we both crawl out. "I'll walk you home. He giggles and I smirk in a sarcastic way.