Wedding

[Ashley's POV]
Oh. My. Gosh. I am so freakin exited! Today is our wedding day! Eeeeeeeek! Everything is going just perfect today! Only a few people are coming, including my friend, Andrea who knows the secret, and my family.

Everything is going great.

~At The Wedding~

The music plays aloud and I start to walk down the isle. I tear up and smile. As I make my way down I trip and fall strait forward on my face. The musicians stop playing.

I quickly scramble up, off of the ground and blush. Wow, I bombed it. The crowd, I say crowd, yet it's only the boys and my family and Andrea, start to giggle. "That's mah girl!" Andrea yells.

I smile and roll my eyes. I walk the rest of the way and stand next to Donnie. Blah blah blah.... A bunch of words later...

Master Splinter, our marrier, starts to tear up. "Do you, my son, Donatello, take Ashley's hand in marriage?" He asks. (I think that's how you say it? XD) "Y-yes. I mean... I do." He stutters.

"And do you, Ashley Williams, take my son, Donatello's hand in marriage?" He asks. I sniffle. I look into his eyes. It's taking me so long to answer he is starting to get worried.

Then I finally answer, "SHELL YASS!!! SUCK A LEMON ALL YOU SINGLES!" (XD Sorry I just love this fraise.) Then I blush and thankfully, Master Splinter brakes the awkwardness and says, "You may kiss the bride!"

He leans in and his hands go straight through my hair. Then he kisses me, sweetly. I kiss him back for a while. "Woohoo! Go girl!" Andrea yells. I roll my eyes and go back to kissing him.

A few seconds later, we release the kiss. He picks me up, bridle style of course, then carries me out of the room. I smile up at him. He smiles back.

~At The Lair~

"IM MARRIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEED!" I yell, running around, with my hands in the air. Then I run into something, or someone. I blush. "Hey, watch it Mrs. I'm Married." Raph says.

"Sorry." I giggle. "It's alright." He smiles. WAIT, RAPH JUST SMILED AT ME!!! "I've never seen you smile." I grin a tiny bit. "Oh... Well then don't get used to it!" He yells back.

He walks back to his bedroom. That big softy.