Saved and Shredder's Death

[Donnie's POV]
Ashley should've gotten home by now. I hope everything is okay.

~One Hour Later~

She is never late like this. I'm going to go out and see if I can find her. It's 11:00 pm. Anything could've gone wrong. I tell Master Splinter what's happening and he lets all four of us go.

As we all flip off of rooftops we search the entire city. "It's hopeless. She's nowhere to be found." Raph says. I walk up to him and get very angry. I'm usually not like this except when it comes to something I love.

"How would you feel if your wife and son had just randomly gone missing into the night? Especially in New York City." I growl. He backs up. "You have a point." He shrugs. Then Leo steps in.

"Do you think Shredder has them?" He asks us. "We can go look but if she's not there then I'm for sure that the Kraang have her." I say. They all nod and we start off to The Shredders Lair.

~At The Shredder's Lair~

"Okay, anyone see her?" Leo asks. We all look through the glass and shake our heads. "Oh! Dude, there she is!" Mikey says, pointing to a girl, chained up. Then I gasp. They all look at me.

"What?" They all ask, still whispering. "Where's L-Lucas?" I stutter. Their eyes widen and look back down. We search frantically but there is no sign of him. I start to hyperventilate. That means that the Shedder has my son!

I look at the others in approval to go kick some shells. Leo nods and I kick in the glass and grab my Bo Staff. The other guys fall behind me and I immediately look to Ashley. She is past out and looks beat up.

I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. "We'll save you." I whisper. Foot bots get sent at us and the three of them start to fight them. Leo told me to go find Lucas as fast as I can.

I run off and kill a few foot bots on the way. Suddenly Shredder walks up to me. He is holding Lucas. No. I look at him in the eye. I call the guys in here and they run in. They are a little out of breath but they are dealing with it fine.

I look at them then back at him. We all attack him. Of course, he is trying to fight with one arm because the other one is holding Lucas. It's an advantage for us. But it's still difficult because we have to make sure we don't hit Lucas or make Shredder drop him.

He slashes my cheek and kicks Leo and Raph back into a wall. Then groan and get up. Mikey takes his shot at him but he grabs one of his nunchucks and swings him and throws him across the room. I look at them and try to hit him again. He punched me and his blade cuts my arm.

I fall to the ground and Raph gets up. He hits his armor but it does nothing. He kicks him back again. No, hit me but not my family. No one messes with me or my loved ones. I narrow and my blood rises. No.

Just then I make
the sword part of my weapon stick out. I run up to him, screaming and it goes straight through Shredders head. (Sorry I've just been watching A LOT of SAO lately.) Of course, he drops Lucas but I jump and catch him. He stops crying and smiles. "Daddy!" He giggles.

I smile sympathetically. Poor kid has been through a lot. I look down at the shredder. I huff and walk back into the room where a few of his minions are. I glare them down and they look behind us. "Where is Shredder?" They ask.

Raph looks at them. "Dead." I'm sure he's been wanting to say that for a while. We all have. "Your lying!" Rahzar says. (Idk if that's how you spell it.) I shake my head. We move out of the way to let them see the dead Shredder.

They all gasp. Then they look back to us. They all run. That's right, be the babies you really are. A few seconds later, I look over to Ashley. They must have gave her a sleeping shot so she would stop freaking out.

I hit a button and it makes her get released. Mikey catches her and carries her out of the building. I carry Lucas.

~A Few Weeks Later~

I blink a few times and look over to Donnie, who is sleeping next to me. What happened? What time is it? All I remember was going to The Shredder's lair and getting a shot. Hmm...

Was it all a dream? Nah. It felt so real. I look over and poke Donnie. He wakes up and looks over to me. "Your awake!" I smiles. "Uhh.. yeah. But my head hurts." I say, rubbing my head, near my ear.

He hugs me. "I thought you were in a coma." He tells me. I soften my look. "Wha-What?" I ask. "Shredder captured you, gave you a sleeping shot, and we saved you and Lucas. Oh yeah, and I killed Shredder." He says, bravely.

"Awesome!" I hug him back. "Thanks." I smile. He nods. "Always."