Family, Donatello...

[Ashley's POV]
"PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE Donnie! They will love you!" I cry. "Sweetheart, I would love too.... if I wasn't a turtle." He answers. "They won't care!" I whine. He rolls his eyes. "Ugh... fine." He gives up.

HA! SUCK A LEMON DONNIE! I do my dance then drag him out of the lair to meet them.

~On The Way To The House~

We talk for a while and then a very important subject pops into my head. "Oh yeah... by the waaaaay...." I start. "I'm the fifth youngest person in my family and I have two older brothers and two older sisters. But don't worry cause they are all older than me and pretty mature. Well... mostly mature." I spit out.

His eyes widen. "Wow. That's a lot of siblings." He blinks. "Yeah. So here we are!" I smile and we hop down from the roof. I knock on the door.

"Hey honey!" My mom smiles. She waves me in. "Where is your boyfriend?" She asks, looking behind me. I quickly jerk my head behind me. I stomp out side.

It's time for my fiancé to get a beat down.

[Donnie's POV]
I can't do this. I can't do this. They will freak out! I can't do this! Just then Ashley walks out and stares at me, angrily. "Sweetheart, I can't-" I get cut off.

"IF YOU DONT GET YOUR SHELL IN THAT HOUSE IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS YOU WON'T BE ALIVE! ONE TWO THREE...." she screams. Animal abuse anyone? I put on a blank face and walk inside, her behind me.

Everyone in the house widens their eyes. Crickets chirp. Aww man, they do hate me! Then they all run over and shower me with questions.

"Are you Ashley's boyfriend?"

"Your a turtle?"

"What's your name?"

"Why are you wearing your mask?"

"Why do you have a giant stick on the back of your shell?"

"What the heck are you?"

Ummm.... I don't like all of this attention. Thankfully, Ashley comes and saves me from the horror. "Guys, calm down. This is my fiancé, Donatello. Yes, he is a turtle. He is a mutant turtle, who I live with, along with his three other brothers and a giant mutant rat in the sewers. Also.. they are ninjas." She nods.

They freak out even more then ask HER questions.

"You live in the sewers?"

"THREE OTHER BOYS?!"

"There are more?"

"Ninjas?"

"Is this a prank?"

"I don't believe this."

"Fiancé?"

She sighs. My turn to save her. "This is not a prank. We were hoping that you wouldn't freak out all that much." I say. They all smile. "He's great, Ashley." My mom smiles. "He will be great. He seems good for you." She laughs.

I nod and we all talk for a long time. After we finish our long conversation, Ashley and I head back to the lair. I'm just glad they didn't freak out.