Class starts NOW.

As normal, Emma came running into class with toast in her hands and her school uniform on the wrong way. Norman who sat in the middle of the class face palmed his head. "Emma..." He whispered. Ray who quietly continued reading his book didn't look up for a sec. "Sorry I'm late." Emma said out of breathe. "Take your seat, eat your toast and be quiet Emma." Her Teacher ordered. 

 When class started, Norman tapped Emma on her shoulder. "What's up with you these days, your always late!" Norman worried. "Don't worry about me. I'm 15 now after all. I'm just a bit forgetful." Emma laughed. "A bit?" Ray said under his breathe. " Yeah, Ray was really worried about you! " Norman teased. "As if that could ever happen. He never looks up from that book." Emma replied. But their teacher over heard them." Emma, since you know so much about everything in school you can tell me how to solve this equation. " The Teacher snarled. Emma stood up and walked to the chalkboard.

At first she used the chalk to draw a smiley face and then glanced back at Norman. Norman put his thumbs up and Ray shrugged. As she continued doodling, the teacher got enraged the more. "To the principal's office NOW." Emma's teacher snatched the chalk out of her hands and sent her to the office. Norman covered his eyes and whispered "Emma..." again. " You really care for her don't you? " Ray mumbled.

                                                      °°°

As Emma sat down, she looked at the principal's eyes. "Emma, come on, you know better then this. Your one of the smartest and you know that. You can't loose your reputation especially when student council reps are being chosen." The principal said. " I know, and I really want to be chosen, it's just some family issues about demons and secrets. You know the jig right? " Emma leaned on her chair. "Emma, I'm gonna let you off on a warning but next time this happens, but whether your student council president or not, you won't have a second chance anymore." The Principal sternly said. Emma nodded and exited. 

Back in the class...

"What do you mean?" Norman looked up at Ray. " You like Emma, admit it. " The noisy class of other students their ages surrounded them, but with the conversation that Ray and Norman were having it was completely quiet. "Emma is-" Norman started but then the door opened and Emma dropped in. "Who said my name?" Emma asked, while entering. " Norman did, we were talking about his crush on y-" Then Norman shut Ray up. "Nevermind, how did it go with the principal?" Norman nervously laughed. " She said I'd be a great candidate for Student Council! At least I think... " Emma grinned. "That's good." Norman smiled. 'Everything makes her happy.' Norman thought. "That's enough chit chat! Settle down kids!" The Teacher ordered. "Solve these equations."

Classes passed and it was soon lunch time. Ray, Emma and Norman say at the cafeteria and as normal Don and Gilda joined them. "Guys, did you hear the student reps are being announced today?" Don asked. " Really! I hope I won...I have great plans for student council. " Emma creepily chuckled. "That sounds more creepy than Ray with no bangs. " Norman said and everyone out burst with laughter except for Ray who whispered:" I was thinking of doing that... " He mumbled.

Then Ray got a text from Norman on his phone. And he screanshotted the picture. 

They both glanced up at each other and Ray nodded. Norman sighed in relief. "Excuse me, Excuse me! An announcement for the new Student Council Team." The speakers shouted and the loud chatter of students stopped. "Could Emma, Ray, Anna, Gilda, Phil and Sherry come to the office. Those are your new reps for Senior, Junior and Infant (they all come in pairs). " The announcement ended and the chatter emerged once again. 

 "Aww, Norman won't join us..." Emma wasn't used to having Ray with her only. "It's fine." Norman smiled and waved. Don looked up at Gilda and grinned, " Good luck! " He said. "T-thanks." Gilda hurried off with Emma and Ray, as they soon met with Phil, Sherry and Anna.

As they met in the principal's office, the principal recited a very long and boring speech about how great they would do. And Emma fell asleep on Ray 's shoulder, at first Ray was startled but he decided to let her stay there. "Now I may leave you to decide your new president, once everyone wakes up!" The Principal left the office waving. While Emma flinched awake. 

Phil was nine now, but he still looked up to Emma so much. " Emma should be president! " He beamed. "I wish Norman was pres..." Sherry whispered. " Who votes Emma? " Gilda asked. Everyone except for Ray and Sherry put up their hands. Ray was to focused on his book and Sherry still wanted Norman. "I dunno." Ray shrugged. " Okay, I guess it's Emma who's president. I'll be secetary, Anna you can be treasurer, Phil and Sherry you can um...be bouncers? I guess... " Gilda suggested. "I wanna be a fashionista!" Sherry said. " I'll be what ever Emma wants me to be. " Phil said. "And Ray can supervise." Gilda added. 

" Okay then! Student Council here we go! " Emma jumped up. 

And that was the starting of The Promised Neverland School Drama. You can't say you don't already like it! Well it's just getting started...

Sneak Peek of Chapter 2: Partners...

"Ray and Anna, you both shall work on the library, Phil and Sherry will work on the playground and Gilda and I will work things out here, Kapish?" Emma asked. "Why me with her?" Ray pointed at Anna. Anna looked at her feet. " Cuz you both love the library! " Emma said. "I wanna be partner's with Norman." Sherry cried "Kapoosh, Yes Emma Madam! " Phil saluted Emma by secretly inside he wanted to be partners with Emma.