Rehearsals.

"Everyone look at their scripts and read them over again." Emma clapped her hands, she was excited. "Emma, why didn't you take apart of the play?" Ray asked. "I'm not good at acting, I kinda only show my real emotions." Emma replied, then she started blowing on her hands. "Its cold..." She whispered. The stadium isn't properly insulated. So Ray grabbed her hand and put it in his pocket. 

Then Norman looked over while he was reading his script. He walked over but Gilda cut in. " Were going to start putting on costumes Norman, I think you'll like yours. " She said, bringing out an old but fashionable suit with a beige colour. "Oh thank you Gilda." He took it with him and decided to change up in the vacant toliets. 

Jemima had volunteered to clean and help out with the play but she had something to show Phil, Sherry and her friend Alicia. "As you may have remembered that I got a camera. But I found out there's something going on between Ray, Norman and Emma. And a few others. Look at my footage." Jemima explained. She swiped through her photos . And turned on she had swiped through her footage. "How did you get all of this stuff?" Phil asked. " By luck I guess? " Jemima said. "Well we have to find out." Alicia said. "But maybe we shouldn't get in their business." Sherry asked.  "Hey kids,  what are you talking about? Oh yeah, Jemima would you be able to film the play with that?" It was Gillian and she pointed at the camera Jemima held. " Umm, I think I may keep it for leisure... " Jemima replied.

"Everyone get in place. We're gonna start from the scene of Cinderella being mistreated by he step sisters." Paula ordered. "Isn't this exciting?" Emma asked. "Yup." Ray said. "Norman pretty good at acting as a father..." he giggled. "Oliver actually looks good in a suit too. " Emma replied. "But that's not fair I wanna go to the ball too." Anna acted. " Shut up your so annoying. " Gilda acted back.

The scene was going oh so smoothly until Gilda tripped off the stage. She was reciting the line that said Cinderella didn't deserve to be in a ball and fell but Don caught her. "That was close wasn't?" Don asked. Gilda went bright red, their faces were close but Don just stared into Gilda's eyes. " Well, at least I caught you. " Don said when everything settled. "Yeah but my legs in pain. I don't know what's wrong with it." Gilda complained. " Someone will have to fill in for her! " Emma said. "I nominate, Paula!" Hayato pointed Paula. " Why me? I'm literally directing this whole thing. " Paula said. "Cuz Emma knows the play way better than you and your the only person left really, unless you want someone really young like Sherry to play." Hayato argued. "Fine, but I'm not changing clothes until we do the actual thing." Paula replied. 

Then Don helped Gilda get to the nurse's office. "Oh yeah, I never got to say thank you for em, helping me with my head incident. I still don't know how it happened." Don scratched his head. " Why did you come that day anyway? " Gilda whispered. "I guess I had to tell you something urgently but I forgot you know?" Don asked. "Do you think you could try and remember?" Gilda asked. " Well everything I remember is vague. I can remember seeing your face really close to mine or something. I'm not sure. " Don explained and Gilda went red. "What's wrong? Have you got a fever?" Don asked. "N-no, it's fine." Gilda replied.

Norman who had acted out most of his parts decided to think about some stuff in the lounge for the secretary."How am I gonna ask her though? " Norman asked. And then the door opened, it was Yuugo. "Oh hey Yuugo. Are you still working three jobs?" Norman asked. "Its not right for you to think about that, but I'm interested. Who are you gonna ask eh? "Yuugo asked. "Well I'm trying to ask Emma something." Norman said. " On a date? " Yuugo suggested. "N-no! Just some questions about the student council...and why aren't you talking to Ray about his own love life?" Norman asked calmly. "That kid never tells me anything, even though I'm his father! To think, that boy never turns a look for me. " Yuugo raged. "I'll talk to him for you." Norman smiled. "Thanks Norman. " Yuugo said happily and left the room. 

Emma sat in the directors chair. She  thought about this year. "It is going to be hectic, but there's so much we will do this year together!" Emma grinned, she couldn't wait to accomplish more with her peers. 

And a few hours later...

 "I'm so tired... " Phil slumped on the ground, and Thoma and Lanion were scratching their itchy nice costumes. "Where's Don and Gilda? They haven't come back...Neither has Norman." Sherry wondered. " Could you do me a favour and look for them? " Gillian asked. "But what would they be doing..." She whispered while Jemima passed Sherry her camera. "See if anything is happening with this...And be careful!" Jemima whispered.

So Sherry crept over to nurse's office. Camera in hand as if she was vlogging. The quality shooting wasn't the best in the hands of an eight year old but she tried. They seemed to be in a heated arguargument."What do you mean Gilda? You want us to stop being anything?" Don asked. "I'm sorry but this relationship it isn't good. It stresses me out and I think it would be best without us being friends...!" Gilda shouted. " But what stresses you out? What am I doing wrong?! " Don asked again. "Why do you even care? You like Ayshe... " Gilda whispered. "W-what, no." Don replied. " Then who do you like?" Gilda asked. "Its y-" Don was about to confess but Sherry dropped the camera with a big bang. But it was fine and didn't break. Sherry quickly ran away with the camera. 

 "Just pretend like we never knew each other okay?" Gilda said. "But we knew each other since we were five!" Don shouted. "I said forget about it..." Gilda whispered and left.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA LONG SO NO SNEAK PEEKS!

Thanks for over 400 views! Shout out to... @Kurukuruchoco (Kurukuruchoco) for my favourite commenter! Make sure to follow and comment to get a shout out too!!