This Weekend.

Emma lay on her bed. She couldn't think straight. What was going on with Gilda? And were Anna and Ray secretly dating? She had texted Gilda to come over so they could finish there poster but no one replied. So she decided that Norman could help her. "Hey Emma." Norman popped inside. "So, should we start?" Norman asked. They both sat down and got to work. But for the most part Norman just looked at Emma. "Do you trust me Norman?" Emma wondered. "Yes, of course Emma. Why are you asking?" Norman answered without hesitation. 

"I just feel like everyone's not telling me something..." Emma mumbled. "But you'll be honest with me right? You'll tell me if there's something your doing or feelings you have..." Emma looked at the ground. 

Norman stared into Emma's beautiful green eyes, he thought that this was the right time to confess. "Actually Emma there's something I need to tell you-Oof" Norman stood up and walked to Emma who sat the floor. Then he tripped. 

Norman fell face flat on top of Emma, and they looked at each other in the eyes, blushing. His face was so close to hers. He didn't know what to do. Then he heard a camera click, and he turned around and got up. Still blushing he looked out the window, he could see a figure on the tree but he couldn't identify the stranger. Norman helped Emma up and they both pretended nothing happened.

Apparently at Anna's house...

Anna was panicking, Ray should be there in ten minutes and she wasn't ready. She hadn't even showered! She hopped in the bath tub naked. After washing her self, she put on a t-shirt and some shorts and tied her hair up. Unfortunately her house was a mess!

Meanwhile, Don had thought about what Norman had said. "But it may help confessing..." He hadn't seen Gilda since the day she was crying and he had decided to confess to Gilda, whether she didn't feel the same way or not. But he didn't know how to bring it up. And was honestly too scared to say anything. But they lived close, so he said he would go to her house instead.

He put some jeans on with a hoodie, and some runners. Putting his hood up, he stood in front of Gilda's Apartment, looking at his runners. After several ringing and knocking the door opened. And out appeared Gilda with a sauce pan, at least that was what he last saw before he was knocked out unconscious with that very saucepan.

                                                 °°°

 Anna opened the door, and there stood Ray. "Good Morning." Anna said ushering Ray inside. "Its 3 o'clock but good morning." Ray chuckled. That was the first time Anna had seen Ray smile in front of her. "S-so, I did some research and I found a competition that could fund a library 3000 books and all they have to do is act out Cinderella the classic." Anna explained with her computer. "That's pretty cool. But I wonder why Cinderella?" Ray asked. "I'll text Emma the details." Ray said. 

Anna froze when she heard Emma's name. ' His girlfriend...' To her Anna thought Emma was Ray's girlfriend. 'Why am I not surprised, Emma was sleeping on Ray's shoulders...And she is very close to him. I bet they've kissed...' Anna thought. "You keep on zoning out Anna. Emma replied on the chat, but I think she wants me to come over, so I'm gonna catch you later, unless you want to come? " Ray asked. "No thanks. But see you later!" Anna smiled, but really she felt lonely. 

Once Ray left, Nat entered. " Hey Anna, want to continue our piano lessons? " Nat queried. "O-oh, yes." Anna said. " What was Ray doing here by the way? " Nat wondered. "Student Council business you know?" Anna replied . "Student Council huh? How does it feel to be in it?" Nat asked. "It's cool, I guess..." Anna whispered as Nat pressed his fingers on the different keys.

                                                     °°°

Gilda shivered with the saucepan in hand. "I just killed someone..." She whispered. She had mistaken Don for a robber, with his hood on and remembered the movie Rapunzel. She decided to knock him out. But don't worry, Don wasn't dead. 

"That person I killed was Don!?" She said taking of his hood. Gilda started panicking . What was she supposed to do? Kiss him and bring him back to life...? That actually wasn't a bad idea. 

So Gilda leaned in, and was about to kiss Don, but while their noses almost touched, then a sudden camera clicked and Don opened his eyes and Gilda flinched. Don lifted his head and leaned against the fence. "Ouch..." He groaned, oblivious to the fact that Gilda almost kissed him. "I-im...so sorry, I didn't know what to do..." Gilda said. But Don didn't even know why she was apologizing.

"It's cool, I guess...hey what were you doing when I woke up? " Don said recounting the past events. The last thing he saw was Gilda with a saucepan, and then when he woke up Gilda's face was too close to his. "WHAt?! N-nothing. EVerythin-ng was super. Is it hot outside? It's hot out here right, let's go inside and kiss. " Gilda was just letting words spit out of her mouth. "What did you last say?" Don asked feeling his head. " I meant let's go inside and heal your wounds. " But as Don stood up, Gilda kept on looking at his lips. "I can't believe I was about to do that!! " She whispered. 

Thanks for reading!!

Take a look at Chapter 4!

"Have you kissed a book before?! " That question wasn't meant to leak out of her mouth, but the both of them stared at each other until Sherry opened the door. "I checked with the other group and they've got the costumes for delivery next Wednesday. Gilda has gone to get something from her bag in the cafeteria. Have you guys got the script?" Sherry asked. "I think so..." Ray answered. "This one's pretty authentic, but it ends with a kiss and then a fake marriage, so I'm not being the Prince just saying." Ray added. 

Find out what happens next in the fourth chapter, New Students!