Study Club

Ray's pet cat.

 Ray was more of a cat person, when he had asked Issabella (his mom) for a pet when he was younger, she had said " They're like demons, so stay away from those cat beasts... " . But Ray had received a newborn. And the vet had said the Newborn looked like he had said: "Why'd you give birth to me?" . Ray had been there and done that. 

 "Don't worry. I love you little kitty." Ray hugged the tiny cat. He had even posted it on social media that he  had a  cat.

Then he thought about what his Mother said about his grades. He lay on his bed thinking. "Ray this is..." Isabella had went on and on about his test. "What have you been focusing on? Girls? Crushes? DRAMA?" She asked. Ray remembered going red, "Why would you suggest that?" Ray asked. " Ahh, so there is someone...who is it? " Issabella asked. "No one." Ray said. "I don't believe it." she replied. "Your wasting my time, I have classes to attend." Ray said. " Is it Emma? I always thought you guys were cute together. " Issabella went on. "No! Now please get off my case." Ray was enraged. "Okay, okay. Go on, get out of here. But when you come back you better  grades. " and Ray walked away.

Ray couldn't think straight. He covered his face with his cat, and then thought of what he was gonna call her. "I'll call you, Anna because I'm probably never gonna confess to her so the least I can do is have comfort with you." Ray whispered. 

 Ray thought about Anna. He saw her blonde hair, and pretty blue eyes and her pale but cute face. And then he turned very red. "What am I thinking? I couldn't possibly be with her because I told her I didn't like her."  Ray felt a buzz on his phone.

 It was a text from Emma. "Ray you need to come to the student council meeting at the stadium, I have someone to introduce. " And Ray replied that he'd be there in a minute and that he had to improve his grades and he was 'studying'

When Ray replied, he saw a bunch of people he hadn't seen in a while. He hadn't seen Hayato in what felt like ages. "What's up Ray." Hayato shook his hand. " Have you seen the new girl Paula joined the student council. Wonder how she's gonna do it without taking off her mask right? " Hayato informed Ray. "Oh." Ray walked over to where the rest of the student council were. "Ray your here, guess what? The Principal had let Paula join too!" Emma said, she said a lot of other things too but Ray was looking out for Anna. He couldn't find her. When he turned around, he saw Anna in a pretty ball gown with her hair packed up in a bun. "I look like a princess don't I?" Anna high fived Gilda. 

Ray's heart was pounding. 'She looks so pretty... ' He thought but he actually said pretty out loud. "What was that?" Emma asked. "Nothing, where's Norman? " Ray asked.

"Ray since you have to get better grades you could organise a study club! It would be a great opportunity you know?" Emma said at their next school meeting. " I guess so, and with Paula in the student council team we'll have way more stuff done. " Ray said. "The Cinderella cast has been chosen by the way, Anna will be Cinderella, Lanion and Tommi have decided to be mice, Hayato said he likes to fly so he'll be the bird, Gillian and I are the step sisters and Ayshe's the step mother, Norman agreed to be the father of Cinderella and all that's left is the prince. " Gilda announced. "Ray?" Emma asked. " Nope. Not gonna happen. " Ray said. Anna even went red. "We'll find someone, don't worry!!" Phil said putting his thumbs up. 

 "So are you guys rehearsing? Nice outfit by the way Gilda." Don popped out of literally nowhere. "Ah! You gave me a fright!" Gilda jumped. "Yeah we are, but we don't have a prince so it isn't going so well." Emma said. " Hey, I have some good news, I hooked up my boy, Oliver and he'll be here in a minute. " Hayato said holding his phone. As soon as he said that, Oliver came running in, apologising if he was late. He was out of breath. "Oliver would you like to be the prince in the play?" Emma asked. " Sure. " Oliver replied. 

So it was settled the cast of the play, had been chosen. But Paula wanted a word with Oliver, privately.

"Before you start talking about my mask, I would like to tell you something first." Paula stated. "Your giving me a vibe. I don't know what your doing but I don't like it. And when I find out, I'm gonna bring justice. " Paula said. Oliver was startled at first and blushed. "But what if it's not a bad vibe. Maybe it's a feeling a good feeling. Like happiness or love." Oliver said. Paula was about to walk away Before She grabbed his shirt and said: " Don't you dare bring love it all those pity feelings into this! " Paula said. Paula walked away, not looking back.

So rehearsals began...

Next Chapter:

Rehearsals 

"Everyone get in place. We're gonna start from the scene of Cinderella being mistreated by he step sisters." Paula ordered. "Isn't this exciting?" Emma asked. "Yup." Ray said. "Norman pretty good at acting as a father..." he giggled. "Oliver actually looks good in a suit too. " Emma replied. "But that's not fair I wanna go to the ball too." Anna acted. " Shut up your so annoying. " Gilda acted back.