Prom.

It was the day of Prom. The big day for everyone. Grace Field was extremely busy, receiving visitors and more people from outside the country as Prom seemed to be a really big deal. Majority of the people were relatives or big rich people or students. But most students entered with their partner in hand, except for Emma, Norman and Ray. They came in as the trio.

Before they even arrived...
Emma didn't know what to wear. She didn't have much dresses and the ones she had didn't really appeal her. Some were too long and too short. Or others looked horrible. Norman on the other hand, wore a blue suit that his Father had gave him before he travelled abroad to do business with The Minerva Clan. Norman had tried to ask Emma if she wanted to go with him but he chickened out. Ray didn't really care at all. Once again. But once they were all ready they met up at the Community centre, and there were already about thirty people there.

Emma was so excited and tried all the drinks, dragging Ray and Norman around too. "There's so many flavours!" Emma said, sipping juice. "So, um...what do you do in Prom?" Norman asked out of curiosity. "There's food. More food. And a slow dance. And a DJ. Oh and don't forget the food." Emma named all the stuff she saw on the Internet. "And a Prom Queen and King that kiss at the end. That's all I know of at least." Emma thought of more but that seemed to be all. "That must be the DJ." Norman pointed to a man with light purple hair and freckles. "Wait isn't that Ray's Step dad, Leslie?" Emma asked as Ray sighed and put his hand to his face. "Oh brother." Ray murmured.

More people piled in and soon it became very hot. Too hot. Kids younger than 12 weren't allowed to come so Don dropped Phil at home and decided to attend the Prom Party. He came in some unusual clothes, shorts and a tie with a t-shirt and odd socks. "I wasn't prepared." He scratched his head as Ray asked what type of ridiculous outfit he wore. "I bet Gilda would have said something like: 'Wear proper clothes Don!' and you would have called her Mom or something." Emma laughed. "That sounds like her. Speaking of Gilda, where is she?" Don asked. "I didn't see her and she isn't answering my texts..." Emma replied. "Oh. I'll go look for her." Don said. "Be careful if your going outside there's tons of snow!" Norman warned him as he left.

°°°

"Paula!" Oliver waved as Paula had met him at the place they were supposed to meet. Which was on a hill, with a bill board. But they didn't notice the billboard because it was really dark. "Hi." She said in a very quiet voice. Oliver sneezed continously in response. "Bless you, would you like my gloves?" Paula asked. Oliver noticed her gloves were the gloves he gifted her over the weekend. "Uhm, no it's fine." Oliver refused. "I'm glad your wearing them though." Oliver smiled. "Oh, y-yeah. Thanks...so, what are we doing?" Paula asked. "Uhm, well...the thing is...I dont actually know." Oliver said really quickly. "What?" Paula asked. "B-but don't worry. My uh, wingmen got it covered. I think." Oliver said assurdly. Then there was a bursting of fire works. And they both turned around to see the billboard. On the billboard written with lipstick, was 'I love you Paula from Oliver'. And Oliver started to go red, Paula looked at Oliver for a few seconds. "Uhm, eh...I don't know what to say, I didn't really know the plan after all...I'm sorry, you probably don't like it. My wingmen are really embarrassing me-" Oliver started, then Paula jumped on Oliver and hugged him. "Huh... ?" Oliver whispered. "I love it! And I love you too..." Paula whispered back. Then Oliver hugged her back. From the billboard Zack and Hayato sat, and watched them with binoculars again. "Mission success!" Hayato fist pumped Zack. "I remember when young Oliver was just a young boy, with no trouble. Now he's older and he's got a girlfriend, dang...kids do grow up very fast." Zack smiled and a year dropped down his cheek. "Quick question Zack, how are we going to get down from here?" Hayato asked. "I don't even know how we got up here in the first place." Zack said.

°°°
Back at Prom, the girls had just arrived except for Paula because she had her date with Oliver. Gillian met Nigel at the entrance and he just talked about how it's been ages since they've had a conversation. Ayshe and Anna just walked in on their own, getting a few cupcakes and having small chats. "I'm glad we got to do Prom in the end. Don't you think so?" Ayshe asked. "Yup!" Anna nodded, but she was looking at Ray. "Are you still avoiding Ray?" Ayshe asked. "Yeah, but it doesn't really matter. He told me he doesn't like me. I just don't get it though. Why did he kiss me?" Anna whispered. "But you know, he's not my boyfriend. Emma and him are dating, I think. I don't own him, so other people can like him too." Anna smiled. "Speaking of that, I li-" Ayshe was interrupted by the DJ's announcement. "Everyone vote for your Prom Queen and King! We could have done this earlier but due to some events we were delayed." Leslie announced with his headphones and music equipment.