Touch.

Her feet touched against the floor of the hall. The breeze of the window came through. Everything was so quiet. The children must have been working very hard. But three kids who were of top quality for  demon food  were still trying to escape  secretly with everyone in the farm.

Anna was reading a fictional book that Sunday evening. Although she was sent home from the hospital, she wasn't expecting any visitors but when she heard a bell ring on her front door she went to check who it was. "What!? How are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?" Anna asked. It was Ray, his leg was rapped up in bandages and he stood with crutches. "Here," he passed her a box of chocolates. "Thank you for um, helping me out with my cousin, he's really special to me..." Ray murmured. "Oh it was no problem. It's such a bummer that Prom isn't going to happen and that you broke your leg." Anna said as it  slightly snowed. " I don't think that would be a problem, because Leslie said that we may be able to use the community centre for prom. And my leg is recovering." Ray smiled. "Did you want to ask someone? Was it Nat?" he asked."No. But that doesn't discard the fact that your not in the hospital! What are you doing here?" Anna asked. "I snuck out, don't tell anyone I'm here okay. " Ray whispered. Then snow fell on his nose and he sneezed, Anna giggled. "You look so cute when you sneeze." Anna laughed, Ray blushed but Anna thought it was because it was cold. "You have got something on your nose." Anna lifted hand and touched Ray's nose, "Oh uh, thanks..." Ray waved and noticed that Anna's hair was growing back. "You can come in if your cold!" Anna sputtered. "N-no it's fine, I don't want to impose, but can I ask you one question Anna?" Ray asked as Anna nodded.

"Do you ... still love the snow?"

°°°

Oliver knocked at the front door of Paula's. It was the big mansion used for the party. "H-hi! It's me Oliver!" Oliver smiled. "Hello." Paula opened the door. Paula was wearing some pyjamas and slippers. "How are you?" Oliver asked. Paula seemed surprised that he asked that question. "Did you really come all the way here to ask me if I'm okay?" She stubbornly asked. "Erm, yes?" Oliver looked back and saw Hayato and Zack making love gestures like kiss emotes or love hearts. Paula then shut the door. And Oliver collapsed at the front of it. "Typical Paula." He mumbled and put a scarf and gloves down at her porch. And on the other side of the door, Paula whispered "Typical Oliver.". 

"You guys just ruined my chance!" Oliver face palmed him self. "We were giving you ideas! Why didn't you kiss her?" Hayato replied. "Those were very bad ideas!" Oliver said frustrated. "Hmm, maybe Oliver needs something else. Instead of kissing because he's horrible at that, he could flirt." Zack suggested. "I'm not good at that either!" Oliver shook his head. "Oh come on, she literally saw a fire! How do you expect her to be your girlfriend when she has a boyfriend to be who doesn't even care if she died in a fire." Hayato moaned. "Hey! I do care about her a lot! I just, um, don't know if she cares about me..." Oliver put his hand to his chest and then dropped it. "True, she never said she liked him back." Zack nodded. "Hmm, I've got to discuss something with my main man Zack for a second." Hayato whispered something into Zack's ear after saying that to Oliver. "Ollie boy, we've got it covered. By the end of the term, she'll be your girlfriend, and you probably won't have to flirt at all. Trust us." Hayato grinned. "Trust the boys who don't have girlfriends themselfs...I guess I have no other choice." Oliver sighed.

°°°
Norman and Emma sat back in the car to go home and this time Norman's Mother drive them home. "So how was the trip back home?" She asked. "It was great, but this jumper, Grandmother made...it's too itchy." Norman tugged at the thick knitted jumper he wore on top of his t-shirt. "I think it looks cute, I got a custom one saying something like etaD ym nosdnarg, at least thats what I saw in the mirror." Emma  stretched hers out. Little did she know that letters are turned around in the mirror so that actually said: Date my grandson. Norman figured it out and face palmed himself. "Norman your supposed to put it on this way..." Emma tried to help him with his jumper. Norman started blushing. "Put it on correctly, your not a big baby, I'm pretty sure that's what Ray would say." Emma  smiled."No he would say, Idiots with Jumpers who can't even put their clothes on properly." Norman put a part of his hair like a fringe and then growled what he thought Ray would say. "Actually I think he wouldn't say anything at all because he would be reading a book." Emma laughed. "Mhm," Norman agreed. "You guys seem very close." Norman's Mother smiled. "We've been friends for ages." Emma rapped her  hand around Norman's shoulder. "Yeah, friends..." Norman whispered.