Unprepared.

The next few days inside were miserable. Possibly because no one had a bed to sleep in, and everyone didn't have proper food to eat. "I'm starving!" Don moaned. Luckily on day four, Sister Krone announced that everyone was going outside. "You've stayed three days inside, by now you must have gotten some bits to help you in the wilderness." Came from the speaker. "Isn't this great girls we stayed inside for three days and we've gotten tons of loot!" Emma tried to be optimistic, but the other girls were so tired. "Freedom!" Gillian exclaimed once she got outside the building. "Freedom, but also no beds or food." Paula said picking up a leaf. "True, but it's better than nothing." Gilda replied. "The boys are probably all the way on the other side." Ayshe contemplated. "I think we should make a fire place and roast the potato." Anna added. "Nooo, we should have fries!" Gillian disagreed she was just really hungry. "If we make fries it would take a while and we will only get one chip each." Violet  said and immediately after there was a shake in the bushes. "Girls, do you hear that?" Emma said lifting her hand to her ear. "Is it our first animal that we'll meet and hunt?" Violet said under her breathe. "Or a deadly beast coming to get us." Anna quietly murmured. "SURPRISE!" The boys jumped out, well Hayato was really the only one who popped out. "That wasn't surprising." Gillian said. "By now you must have met everyone again, but there's more you'll meet, you should be careful kiddies. Fend for yourself, create and make your food, and with the sources you have you can make anything." Krone said from the speakers.

So, they were all on their own. In the wilderness. "Are you guys cold?" Norman asked. Everyone nodded. "We should make a fire... "Ayshe  suggested. They all crawled around a stack of wood and the fire was lit. "How did you get that bruise?" Violet  pointed at his legs. "I tripped over a lot of thorns. But I have bandages." Zack replied. "Violet could you scooch closer to Zack, I'm trying to get a better view." Hayato pictured the couple with his  hands and Violet  blushed sat up and switched seats. "Anna we didn't forget your dare." Paula knudged Anna. "I'm not gonna do it..." Anna whispered. "Okay first order of business. We shall use this shower head to make a shower, because apparently you girls have a pipe right?" Oliver decided. "Yup, we can connect it to the water and then there'll it will be connected. Then we can also work on food." Emma added. "You guys really have it all planned out. For three days." Don said. "I guess so." Ray replied.

So the teams worked together combining there resources and more. The shower was the first thing to be made. The water wasn't really hot but it was all they could do. Apparently, Gillian had spotted a deer too, but there were no weapons they could use to hunt it.  Zack and Anna were in charge of the well being, so they looked after the bandages and medication. Norman had his medication with him at all times. Anna on the other hand  worked with Zack to heal his wounds and a few of the others. "This is just like the 16th century, don't you think?" Zack asked Anna. "Yeah, like the cavemen. I'm really glad I was able to go on a trip with everyone though. This was really fun." Anna smiled.

When it came for anyone to actually have a wash, the boys had their own except for Ray who was in charge of checking for animals with Gillian. Then the girls went and the last person was Anna. They would scrub them selfs with a leaf proven to work like soap, and a long coat would be the shower curtain hung on a tree branch that was long and stiff with the hanger so it could  glide up and down the branch.

As Anna was scrubbing with the leaf, she felt her self feel a bit melancholic. She was remembering everything that had happened in the past few days. '...I wish I could, feel happy.' She thought. Even though the water was cold it was really soothing. And as it touched her blonde hair, her hair glimmered.

Anna came out of the shower the next minute changing into her clothes. "What is up?" Gillian asked. "N-nothing. Have you seen Emma by the way?" Anna replied. "No, I was going to ask you the same thing actually." Gillian said. "The rest of the girls can't either. Neither can the boys." She continued. "I wonder where she is. " Anna searched.

°°°
It was supposed to be snowing so in the cold they would have to survive.

Norman had tripped over some twigs when he was looking for Emma. And when he found her, she was playing with fire flies. "Emma..." He whispered. "Norman! What are you doing here?" Emma asked. " Everyone is looking for you. I'm glad I found you though. " Norman smiled. "Are you enjoying your time here?" Emma asked as they walked down the hill. "I've never spent so much time with the boys. And I haven't had much to eat except for honey we got from a hive and loafs of bread we found before." Norman replied. "C'mon, we have to hurry up Emma." Norman grabbed Emma's hand and they ran towards their camps. "You got us worried Emma! don't do that again!" Paula pinched her cheek. "Okay." Emma said in a low voice. 'Norman's hands, they are so soft. I want to hold them forever.' Emma thought. But then he slipped his hand off, and left.

The second day arrived. "It's times like this you wish you were inside..." Gilda said as both Gillian and her belly rumbled simultaneously. "Don't give up guys! This place is a big Forrest, remember our  goal! To survive." Emma tried to cheer them up. "But they aren't going to kill us. So we don't need to worry about surviving." Violet gloomy face said. "Yeah but there's challenges right-" As Paula started that an announcement was made by Host Krone. "As a challenge, but also a way of nutrition, you must find a gold bug. It will bring fortune and possibly food." She told them from the speaker. "She wants us to eat BUGS!?" Ayshe exclaimed but she kept her voice low. "OH HECK NAW." Hayato made up his mind of no bugs whatsoever. "It's not the worst thing in the world." Emma said. "I've had enough of this old hog bossing us around, why can't we choose to come back inside?!" Hayato shouted. "If she won't let us then I'm leaving. Quitting." Hayato said. "Please don't!" Emma tried to stop him. "I'm sorry Emma but this isn't fun anymore." Hayato said. "B-but I organised this for us all...!" Emma shouted. "Here her out at least." Norman pleaded. "Don't you get into this please. I just want to go home now, respect my decision." Hayato said. "He's probably just homesick." Oliver assured everyone. "He also has temper. So don't worry about it. See you around Emma. Call me Paula." Oliver waved. As the argument died down, Hayato started walking towards the emergency exit. "Sorry Emma, I have to get going home." Zack said. "Me too, my family are looking for me." Ayshe added. And soon everyone left. Just because of a bug. "Hi Emma." Norman put his hands on her shoulders. "Norman...Ray? You guys are still here." Emma said. " Of course. " Norman said. "Mhm." Ray said. "Thanks guys. I just thought it would be fun like the breakout room." Emma murmured. "Don't worry they'll come around, it's New year's day in two days." Norman assured her. "Everyone will be there for the Gantan." Ray said. 

Next Chapter.

New Years Kiss.

Emma's Dad had prepared a special kimono for Emma. Her's had orange flowers with a white silky smooth fabric. It was what her Mother wore when they met on New Year's Day. "Its a bit big." Emma said as she came out of the dressing room. "But it looks perfect!" Her dad smiled. her hands could barely fit through the sleeves and as she was walking to the New Year's Grace Field Festival, she almost tripped. But someone caught her. "Emma, you came early." Norman waved he was in his own kimono that has blue all over but as the fire works flew in the sky his kimono sparkled. Ray also had came. His Kimono was navy and dark. It had one flower on it but it was just yellow. "Yo." He said as he arrived. "Do you think the others will accept my apology?" Emma asked. "You don't need to apologise Emma." Ray said in a bored voice. "But if you feel like it you can!" Norman started swaying his hands around in the kimono.