Somewhere and Somehow

Anna lay on the sick bed in the Hospital.

Anna's POV

I look up and I see this familiar wooden ceiling. Someone is sleeping on the chair next to me and they have thick black hair. The bed I'm on, isn't comfortable but I am kinda glad I'm on a bed because everything hurt. All I could remember doing last was walking on a street, thinking about something. Someone. I was going to water a plant over the weekend. The person beside me had woken up and looked at me with tears in his eyes. Then he smiled, but his smile was shaking. He had one eye And his hair was covering the rest of his face. And his eye was green, it was like a familiar deep Forrest but I really liked looking into it.  He let out his hand and touched my face. "Your awake." He said slowly. This reminded me of my dream. The boy I played with when I was young, that was him. I can remember him hurting himself, and then I took care of him with his Mother. "Hello..." I whispered. "Are you okay? Feeling sick, or anything?" He stood up and started walking around. "N-no I'm fine." I reply. "They x-ray scanned you and you haven't broken any bones so that's good." He smiled. Then I remembered his name. "...R-ray... " I
whispered. "I'm glad your okay." Ray grabbed my hand. Then he rubbed his eye and turned around. "I'm sorry." He said slowly. "For what?" I asked. "Nothing...I'll go get you some water. " Ray waved and left. And again, I was left in a dark empty room. Alone.

Narrator
Sooner or later the doctor entered with Anna's family. "How are you doing? Oh my sweetheart, I'm only used to seeing you care for sick not you being sick!" Her Mother exclaimed. "I'm fine." Anna said bluntly with no expression as she looked at the wooden floorboard. "It's that boy again. He's gone to far. I need a talk with his mother, hopefully she's not as delusional-" Her Mother started. "It wasn't his fault. He tried to save me." Anna whispered out of nowhere. "No, no, he didn't even defend him self when I accused him." Her Mother replied. "So you admit to accusing him for no reason..." Anna said. "Well, that's not what I meant but-" Her Mother got interrupted as Anna stood up from the bed. "Thank you Mother! But I have to get some water before we continue this conversation." Anna smiled a weak smile and left. "Shouldn't we be keeping an eye on her? We can't let her walk around she was just hit yesterday!" Her Mother looked at Doctor Vincent. "Well she was perfectly fine after we took out all the glass shards with help too and her bruises have healed pretty quickly." He adjusted his glasses. "What help do you mean?" Anna's mother asked. "Well the boy who dropped her here, I think his name is Ray, he helped us and I think he paid most of the Hospital bills too." Doctor Vincent answered. "R-really? He did all that just to, help my daughter. I need to thank him." She put her hand to her mouth and started to frown, as She felt bad for accusing him without hearing the whole story.

°°°

"Okay Don your up!" Hayato pushed Don forward. "Do I have to do this?" Don whispered. "Yup." Hayato said. Behind Hayato was Zack, Oliver and Norman who hid as well. The girls (their targets) as normal were talking in the cat cafe, as it was their normal meet up. In went Don to ask Gilda a question about Paula. The first thing that happened was a cat pouncing on  Don's head. "Not again, shoo shoo!" Don tried to knock it off his head instead he knocked over a table, which brought attention to him. All the customers looked at him, including the girls. "H-hey ladies." Don put up finger guns and smiled, but all the girls just laughed. Then he tried to approach the girls with swag, but it didn't work because he just fell over a cat. Then as he quickly stood up, he looked at Gilda and forgot what he wanted to say. For a while he was just standing there and the rest of the girls just looked at him. "So um, what is your purpose?" Violet looked up at him. "Uhh, Gilda! C-could I talk to you for a second." Don asked and nervously laughed. "The way this guy acts so normal around guys but tries to be cool around girls is just funny." Zack laughed from their hiding space. "O-okay." Gilda cleaned her glasses and followed him outside. "Do you think they're dating?" Ayshe asked.
Paula and Violet shrugged. "There She is." Oliver pointed at Paula. "Shhh, Don's about to ask Gilda the question!" Hayato covered Oliver's mouth. "Um, so how  was your weekend?" Don asked. "It was fine. Yours?" Gilda asked back. "Man this conversation is dry...!" Zack exclaimed. "Shh!" Hayato shushed him. After Don answering it was fine too, none of them knew what to say next. Well Don knew he had to ask a question, but how would he ask that out of nowhere. "I've been meaning to ask..." Gilda spoke up. She wanted to ask if they were dating, because Don hadnt made it clear what their relationship was after they both confessed. But instead she gave up, "Did you read the Romeo and Juliet book?" She asked. "Ah well, not really. I lost interest, just too romantic for me." Don answered. "B-but speaking of romantic..." Don started. Those words brought a ton of thoughts in Gilda's head. 'Is he gonna ask me to be his girlfriend, or maybe on a date or...there's So many possibilities!'. "Do you know if Paula is dating anyone new?" Don asked not looking at her. "For some reason I think that wasn't the right time to ask..." Norman whispered. "O-oh, no. I think she's dating Oliver right? Let me guess, do you like her?" Gilda asked. "No, this was for a frien-" Don started. "You like everyone don't you Don I'm not surprised. " Gilda rubbed her arm. "Where's the popcorn at?" Hayato asked. "Shh!" Zack shut up Hayato and listened. "No, I don't like everyone, I mean I do. But not in the same way I like you." Don put his hands on her shoulders.  "Well we're not even dating so it doesn't matter." Gilda took off his hands and walked into the cat cafe. Don walked back to the guys."Damn." Oliver said. "Oliver is finally talking! Finally!" Hayato exclaimed. "You guys happy now?" Don asked. "Sorry Don." Norman patted his shoulder. "Don't worry I'm sure she'll come running back for your cringeyness soon enough." Zack assured him. "At least we know more now." Hayato smiled. "Thanks Don, that was a relief." Oliver felt calm. "Well we can't be completely sure. Paula could have started a new relationship with some one but didn't tell Gilda or any of the girls." Norman being the voice of reason said. "You just had to kill my joy Norman." Oliver said. "I knew it would come to this...so Oliver will just have to ask Paula himself." Hayato yawned. "And this is the perfect time. So, go for it buddy!" Hayato dragged Oliver into the cat cafe and then left. All the girls looked to the side.  As the boys also watched, Norman noticed he had a bit of a headache. Which happened for the first time in ages.