Hands.

Emma sat up. It was the day of the volleyball game for winter. An international game that was held up in Goldy Pond which was relatively far but Ray had volunteered to drive her there. As she put on her uniform and socks the wrong way again she got ready. But when she was ready Ray didn't show up. So she guessed she was going to have to walk. But she was fine with that. Volleyball games normally took her mind off of everything, especially Norman.

As she was walking in the pouring snow, she shivered. "It's so cold." Cuddling herself in the wind. Until someone put a coat on her. "Hi Emma." Norman waved with his bicycle. "Where are you going in this weather? Especially when it's Christmas Eve. And you could catch a cold." Norman wondered while he coughed. "You worry too much." Emma said as she sneezed. "I'm just going to the international volleyball game by foot because Ray forgot to pick me up." Emma explained. "Emma! You need a ride! It's freezing out here!" Norman exclaimed. "It's only 3:45 and it doesn't start until 5:00 pm anyway." Emma stated. "Emma your clock is wrong, it's 4:45." Norman pointed. "REALLY?" Emma flinched. "Let's get going!!" Norman said. "To Goldy Pond!"  Emma shouted. "To Goldy Pond!" Norman agreed as he cycled.

°°°

The reason Ray wasn't there to help Emma to the game was because Leslie wanted some help making dinner. "T-thank you." Leslie smiled. "Sure." Ray said. "Emma texted me that she doesn't need a ride anymore so it's fine anyway." Ray rubbed his left  eye and he sat down on the couch, looking at his phone. "How's your foot?" Leslie asked. "Fine." Ray answered. "How's your grades?" Leslie asked. "Fine." Ray answered once again. "How's your love life?" Leslie asked. "Fi- w-why do you want to know?!" Ray stood up. "I thought you were going to say the same thing. What made you change?" Leslie asked. "N-nothing..." Ray said as he left the room. Then there was a knock on the door. "Hello? If this is post I'm not accepting anything because I'm lazy, that's my motto these days-" Ray started talking and didn't notice that there wasn't anyone there. Just a small box of chocolates on the ground. "Huh." He crouched down and picked it up. It didn't have a name or who it was from, just a box. Ray decided to open it up. "I'm not much of a chocolate person..." He murmured. He heard a gasp coming from outside that meant the person who have it. "Your still here? Could you please tell me who you are? I want to thank you in person." Ray came walking out in the snow, to find them but they were gone. "Oh. No one's here..." Ray as he could see footprints in the snow, but he couldn't decipher who they belonged to.

°°°

Gillian covered her face with her beanie hat. "Okay Gillian you can do this!" She sat up right and then sighed. "Nigel will be here in two hours to play the latest version of Undertale and I'm already panicking..." She said as she breathed in heavily. "But my room, it's such a mess!" She hit he head off of her pillow. "And I'm not bothered to tidy it." She started jumping on her bed. Then he room door was knocked on. "Hey Gillian?" Nigel knocked. "Can I come in?" Nigel asked. "Did two hours go that fast?!" She asked herself. Then the door started to open. "I'm coming in..." Nigel said quietly. Gillian hid under her bed. "Gillian? I heard your voice. What happened?" Nigel searched for her. "I've brought candy!" Nigel announced and Gillian immediately popped out of her bed. "What were you doing?" Nigel chuckled. "I was- wait! Why are you early?" Gillian asked. "The Nigel I know is never early." Gillian said. "W-well I wanted to spend some more time with you."  Nigel put his hand on Gillian's hand as Gillian went red. "I also want to finish the new version of Undertale  and we haven't got to talk  about it since we switched classes from the scholarship." Nigel removed his hands and ran over to get a controller and then he sat down "Don't mind the old bag of Cheetos that have been here for 10 years and your sitting on them..." Gillian whispered.

°°°

Emma hopped onto the back of the bike and Norman started cycling. "Woah!" Emma exclaimed. Emma put her hands on his  waist and Norman went red. "The h-holidays are going fast don't you think so? It's already close to Christmas." Norman murmured. "Mhm, did you um, like my present? My gift and letter?" Emma asked as she looked at the road they were speeding past. "Oh yeah," Norman smiled. "How did you find the letter?" Emma asked. "Oh I lost that." Norman said taking one hand off of his bike. Emma sighed. "What's wrong?" Norman asked. "Nothing, keep your eyes on the road." Emma murmured.

They had finally reached their destination.
"Norman, thank you. You can go now." Emma hugged him and started to walk into the stadium. "I don't have much to do so I might as well watch." Norman replied. "B-but you have to um keep your bike at home and it's also a really long ride so you might as well start now." Emma tried to make him go away, because when he was around she couldn't focus. "I want stay and support you Emma." Norman insisted and put his hands on her hands. "B-but don't you have stuff to do, like um, Gilda is apparently baking. She put it up on s-social media." Emma stammered. "I would rather be with you." Norman smiled. Emma went really red. "The Senior Volleyball Game will commence in Five minutes." The speaker prejected. "O-okay, I better get going, s-see you!" Emma quickly ran off. "Emma seemed a bit flustered, and red. Maybe because it is snowing...I need to take my medication..." Norman stuck his hand in his pocket. "And then I'll take my seat." Norman said.

He entered the stadium and saw Emma walk into the platform with Sonya and a few other girls. Emma looked up, and Norman waved. "Is your boyfriend here to support you?" Sonya asked looking up at the seats out of Norman's earshot. "N-no! He's-" Emma flinched. "He's pretty cute. Lucky you." Sonya whispered into her ear. "Let's give it our all Emma." Sonya patted Emma's shoulder. "Y-yeah!" Emma put up her hand. But for some reason she felt really nervous. "Good luck Emma!" Norman shouted. Why did she feel scared. Maybe it was because Norman was constantly watching her. If she messed up, this wouldn't change anything right? "Emma! Receive it please!" Sonya whispered under her breathe. "Got it!" Emma received it and sighed as it stayed in her hand. "Go on Emma!" Norman cheered. 'She's doing great! But she seems pretty nervous. I wonder  what's wrong?' Norman analysed.

°°°
  Zack had went to the convenience store to buy some supplies for the dinner he was making before he bumped into someone  short. "Oops, sorry." He apologised. "Zack?" Violet looked up. "You've grown so tall." Violet murmured. "Em, I guess..." Zack scratched his head. "So why are you here? Are you buying groceries?" Zack asked. "No, I was actually called here for some reason, I was given a text to meat someone here but I can't see them." Violet started searching. "Do you want a better look." Zack put his hands on her back and lifted her up so she could see and she went red. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!" Violet started kicking her legs. "Your like a toddler." Zack chuckled dropping her back down. "Hmm, phase one, Sergeant Beans unfortunately nothing has happened, over." Oliver whispered into his walkie talkie, he was in a little bush. "Same here  Officer Apples, just Violet blushing because Zack lifted her up. She asked so tough but inside she's a cutie patootie, over." Hayato replied with his walkie talkie, he say behind an odd shaped vase . They were Detectives (well Hayato called himself a Sergeant because it made him feel important). They set Violet up by coming there and leading her to Zack because they knew he was going there.  "S-so, your here because..." Violet started to say without making eye contact. "I want to get some groceries." Zack explained. "Did you tell anyone?" Violet asked. "Of course I wouldn't." Zack replied. "You better have not." Violet said. "What do you mean, you were the one who kissed me first!" Zack shouted a bit. "Hey! Just because I kissed you doesn't mean you should tell the whole world about it! And you missed me back!" Violet retorted. "What did you think was going to happen after you confessed, me to magically say in my head: I'm going to forget anyone ever confessed and kissed me." Zack  replied. "This was a waste of time. I'm going home." Violet started walking away. "W-wait!" Zack shouted and let out his hand but then he dropped it. "Did you just hear that whole conversation Oliver- I mean Officer  Apples ?! Over." Hayato exclaimed into his walkie talkie. "I did! I did! Over." Oliver replied. "Should we interrogate him, Sergeant Beans? Over. " Oliver asked. "Yes. Let the interrogation begin. Over." Hayato crept out of the vase and Oliver came out of the bush.

°°°
"Woohoo!" The girls celebrated. Emma's team had won the match. "Nice work Emma!" Norman came down the audience chairs to congratulate her. "Your the lucky guy." Sonya patted him on the shoulder. "What do you mean?" Norman smiled. "It's nice to  see  a boyfriend who actually comes around!!" Sonya shouted, she had received a call from Sandy but then she declined it. "I'm calm. I'm calm." Sonya calmed down. "Oh, I get it. You think I'm dating Emma, no that's not  it-" Norman started. "Shh! I know relationships when I see it, you either both have a crush on each other or your dating." Sonya smiled and the both of them blushed.

Next Chapter!
There was a knock on the door once again. But it was Christmas so it was predicted that there would be visitors. Ray opened the door again. This time it was a bigger box. And it had a letter packed inside the box. "I should meet them at the square of the Grace Field..." Ray read out loud. "Well, I don't even know them. But right now I have better things to be doing than hanging out with boomers who literally drink tea and knit 24/7." Ray stated out loud. "Watch your tongue Ray." Isabella said knitting.