Cinderella

It was the day for the play...
Anna was a bit overwhelmed but she knew all her lines of by heart. Now her hair was shorter than normal she looked even more like Cinderella (before she went to the ball and met her fairy God mother who was played by Emily a girl who wanted to be involved in the play). She still couldn't believe what happened yesterday and didn't know how she was gonna face Ray today.

Everyone had met up in the stadium and they did a head count. The only person who was not there was Ray...so maybe Anna wouldn't have to worry about that.
"Our biggest priority today is the play. But after this we should probably install some updates on the security in this school, I thought about what happened to you and Ray yesterday, Anna." Emma said. Anna's parents had told a few people about it, but no one knew exactly what happened except for Anna, Ray and Peter Ratri. "What happened?" Gilda tapped Anna on the shoulder. "I'll tell you later..." Anna whispered.

"Parents and guardians as well as audience will be arriving at 4:30 so we have to be ready." Norman inform Ied everyone. "Get in your places! We're a bit shaky on the scene where the wedding happens. Oliver and Anna have you guys practiced your kiss yet? Have you Ayshe and Norman? Remember there's two weddings!" Gilda looked at the scripts. Everyone said no. "Well go on! DO it!" Emma clasped her hands together. Oliver was way taller than Anna but dipped in for a kiss and tripped. "We'll perfect it soon!" Anna put her thumbs up. And Norman and Ayshe had a quick smooch and they were finished.

But there wasn't much time left until the play commenced.
And so it started off with Cinderella's Dad's remarriage to a very mean lady with two ugly sisters. Soon Cinderella's Dad passed away and it left Cinderella on her own with her rude and abusing family. Where she was kept pretty much as a slave.

Cinderella sat with all her birds and mice friends where she dusted the room around her. "Your stink is stinking all the way from the Cinder! What a loser!" Gillian the step sister insulted. "I don't even know how were related!" Paula the other step sister rolled her eyes. "That's not nice! Stop being mean!" Anna who was Cinderella cried. And the scene went perfectly...

Soon their family was invited to a ball and everyone could attend. But Cinderella's step sisters and step mother refused Cinderella. "You will never see the Prince and I will become his bride." Paula, one of the step sisters, pointed at her self. "No I will!" Gillian, the other step sister, pointed at her self. "It doesn't matter who it is, I know one of you will be chosen instead of this kid over there..." Ayshe, the step mother, snarled. And Cinderella cried the rest of the day.

When her step sisters were gone, a fairy appeared. But not some normal tedious fairy, a fairy God mother. Cinderella and her fairy Godmother had a small dialogue until Cinderella got a pumpkin as her carriage and a new ball gown dress. They sang a song as Cinderella was driving over to the castle in which the ball was held.

She was such a beauty in such, that her step sisters didn't notice her at all. But Cinderella had to be careful as she only had until 12 to enjoy her time at the ball. There were about thirty people on stage at that time, and all of them were guests. And there was the one and only Prince. As Anna waited for the Prince to approach her, the story prolonged as he didn't come and Anna was left talking to people secretly asking why isn't Oliver coming.

Oliver on the other hand was tugging on Paula for some reason. The Audience thought this was part of the act so they watched anyway. "I have an announcement, I have chosen my bride!" Oliver smiled. He rapped his arm around Paula's. Emma knew this wasn't supposed to happen. "Why me?" Paula said. "Because I love you." Oliver grinned. "What was that?" Paula whispered. " A love confession? " Oliver whispered back. Gilda rubbed her head, this wasn't going as plan. But the audience seemed to be liking it. Oliver left the stage with Paula to have a word.

Suddenly out of nowhere Ray stood beside Anna and let out his hand. "May I have this dance?" Ray asked. Cinderella or shall I say Anna looked surprised but carried on. "Of course!" Anna answered. And they both danced (spotlighted by the stage) for a few minutes until a clock sound effect played. Cinderella's time for her ball as ended. So Cinderella ran of the stage leaving her slipper on the stage.

Although Ray wasn't a prince in the original story, they continued the play as Ray went from door to door to look for Cinderella the next day. The step sisters found no reason to try  on  the slipper  because Paula was already getting married to royalty, but they decided to still be mean and leave Cinderella out of it. "No, no one else from our household went to the ball."  Gillian said.  "Are sure? Isn't there someone over there?" Ray pointed into the house with the shoe. "Who are you even? "  Ayshe  taunted. Ray came up with something on the spot. "I'm the prince's twin brother!" He said. " And I would like to marry whoever owns this shoe. " Ray dangled the shoe. "May I see if it fits on her foot?" He asked politely. And since he was royalty and  Anna fit it on her foot. "Your the one." He smiled.

So the curtains closed and opened again, and this time two weddings went on at the same time. Apparently they had two white dresses spare and an extra suit. The wedding music was played by Phil who was in charge of the music.

And in the end, Oliver flung Paula by the side, took off her mask and kissed her.  This time he didn't trip. And so did Ray, but this time it felt better because Anna knew it was gonna happen.

Although a lot things didn't go to plan, the video was recorded and sent to Book Foundation. Emma on the other hand clapped her hands along with the audience. "It was pretty good, wasn't it Gilda?" Emma asked. Gilda didn't answer.

The Audience were offered some refreshments, while Anna and the rest of the cast decided to change into comfortable clothes. "That was hectic wasn't it Paula? I wanted to burst out and say that Oliver just confessed to you so bad, but I knew it would ruin the whole thing!" Gillian giggled in the Girls changing room. "And where did Ray even come from? Did Oliver and Ray plan this whole thing?" She asked. Anna wanted to lie in bed and dream about the play happening all over again. "That's the second time he did that..." Anna whispered. "So Ray's kissed you before? Was it in the party?" Gillian asked. "N-no... it was yester-" Anna was about to finish her sentence before Paula cut her off. "I can't believe Oliver did that!" She shouted. "Calm down Paula...you can't say you don't like him too." Ayshe out on a sweater. "I don't though..." Paula had her face red. " I was alarmed as well... " Anna mumbled. "I wish Nigel would do that to me..." Gillian dreamed. " But how are you guys even gonna face them? " Ayshe asked. "We don't have to, we can sneak out. There's a window and we can jump out and run to the nearest cat cafe." Paula's ideology was crazy, but the Girls actually thought it would be cool. " So we're running away? " Gillian asked. "Only for the rest of the day. There's no way I'm looking at Oliver in the face again!" Paula said. It may have been crazy but it was sensible in this situation...kinda.

Next Chapter:
Awkward

Since the Girls had spent the whole day in the cat cafe, Paula had received so much text messages from Oliver and the student council but she ignored him. Anna hadn't received anything. "These cats theyre so soothing... " Anna said cuddling one. "Yeah, I could live her." Gillian murmured. Paula had found a cat that had a cone that looked like a mask. And Ayshe had tons crawling around her. "So do you think Ray and Emma aren't dating? Because Ray wouldn't just kiss you like that if you weren't in a relationship." Gillian asked. "I dunno...Emma did ask me if I liked anyone that day after the party." Anna stated. "Boy trouble is the worst isn't it?" Paula asked. " Amen Sister! " Everyone else said.