Kiss The Girl.

It was still the same day as the previous chapter. Anna had been so embarrassed she had ran out of school. Paula and Oliver were possibly still going on their date and Emma and. Norman had still made little contact. Except for today...

Norman was heading to the supermarket to get some Cheetos, and Doritos for his all night study session with the boys (he knew they weren't going to study half of the time, but he invited them over anyway, although Ray didn't reply to his invite). Emma on the other hand was getting some chewing gum, and since they both lived so close they encountered each other.

"Oh hey Emma!" Norman waved. " Hi Norman. " Emma tried to make everything seem normal. "Fancy seeing you here!" Norman smiled. "Remember when we all used to go to the supermarket, like Ray, you and I? " Emma asked as they both waited to cross the street.

 "Remember when we all used to go to the supermarket, like Ray, you and I? " Emma asked as they both waited to cross the street

"Yeah...speaking of Ray when did you guys start dati- Watch out!" Norman started, but Emma was almost about to walk into a car before Norman pulled her backwards to his chest. Being right beside his chest, Emma could hear his fast heart beat, as she lay her head on him. Norman was completely red. "Norman, your heart it's like...crazy fast!" Emma exclaimed, moving away. "Y-yeah..." Norman said. "Emma, if you want you can um...hold my hand?" Norman suggested as a kid and his father were holding hands too. " I'm not a baby! I don't need to hold anyone's hands!" Emma declared as she skipped inside the market. "What if you carelessly crossed the road again?" Norman worried. "Norman! I'm perfectly fine..." Emma grinned. 'I wonder if Ray and Emma hold hands at all... " Norman said.

Once they got inside, Norman and Emma walked over to the chewing gum section to help Emma pick a flavour. "I'm normally stuck here for over an hour picking a flavour so I am happy your here to help me pick one..." Emma said looking at the various shelves. "No problem." Norman smiled and hummed the song on the radio. Then once Emma had picked her flavour she wanted, she tried to reach it but it was at the very top of the shelf. "I'll get it!" Norman said. Norman caught one that was at the edge. Then he gave it to Emma. Norman looked at Emma as she smiled and said thank you, 'I wish I was Ray, I really envy him...I wish I could see her smile everyday and kiss her', then I would say I love you...' He thought. "Norman you spaced out!" Emma looked close up at Norman.

Their faces were only centimetres apart and soon the song on the 'Kiss the girl' went on. Norman could here from another till that some shopkeepers were making out... "Kiss me baby" One said. "Here in the supermarket?" The other asked. "It doesn't matter where, I love you any day and anywhere." They replied and you could here the kiss sound. Emma and Norman then both went really red. Until the chewing gum section collapsed on Norman and they were so close now. 'Is this the right time?' Norman thought. 'Yes. It probably is. I need to kiss her and tell her my feelings. It's now or never Norman!' He gave himself a pep talk and started leaning into Emma.

°°°

"H-hi!" Paula waved, she was really nervous. Oliver had came too the place they had planned. Goldy Pond's Most Expensive and Popular Cinema. "Oh you actually came! T-that's great..." Oliver was expecting to be left out or something. Oliver wore a t-shirt and a trousers with runners, and Paula wore a sweater and jeans with boots. Her mask was still on. Oliver looked at her mask as they walked inside. When he had kissed her that day, he didn't really care about the mask or anything and he didn't care about what was under it. But he remembered when they (Hayato, Zack and him) used to pester Paula just to see what was under it. In fact that was only 3 weeks ago."I'm sorry for my friends and I..." Oliver apologised. "It's fine, I don't really care about my mask anymore." Paula said. "Oh...well you should know I love you with or without your mask." Oliver grinned and Paula basically exploded and her face was bright red. Then Oliver grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Dang Oliver is slick!" Hayato whispered while he crouched in the bushes with binoculars. "I know, he literally just held Paula's hand..." Zack whispered back, he was looking in his binoculars too. Zack and Hayato had initiated plan: DATE STAKE OUT! They were spying on their best bud Oliver and Paula to see what was happening. "Oh my Goldy Pond! Look I think Paula's taking off her mask!" Hayato pointed, he could see inside the cinema. "Dude why are you so invested in her mask? Do you like her or something?" Zack asked. "She's Oliver's girl so no. I'm #single for ever! And her mask is just interesting I guess. " Hayato replied. "Anyway we should probably go back to Norman and pick Don up so we can do our all nighter!" Zack exclaimed. "Wait...is Oliver kissing Paula?" Hayato whispered while he looked through the binoculars.

And Hayato was correct, Paula and Oliver had kissed! But this time Paula did it. Oliver somehow had fell asleep while they were only 40 minutes into the movie and Paula took the advantage to kiss Oliver for gratitude. But the thing was Oliver wasn't even awake to see it so Paula wasn't extremely embarrassed about it.

°°°

Ray had held the study club and had finished a while ago, and Ray had arrived home. Sitting on the couch was Yuugo and his friend Lucas as they both sat sipping tea. "So you know..." Yuugo said. " What are you doing here? I thought Mom told you to only come for emergencies." Ray asked. "There is an emergency. Your love life... A little girl with blonde hair with blue eyes came around to give you a box of chocolates, but I declined because I said you don't like chocolates and you like Emma which is true so technically I ain't lying. " Yuugo explained. "What?!" Ray asked. "Yup that's exactly what happened Ray. My bud Yuugo, is telling the truth." Lucas said. "Come on, let's have a manly talk, you need one. I heard you started driving the car I gave you." Yuugo smiled. "I can't I have to go see someone." As Ray opened his door it started raining. His feet sprinted across the wet floor, his runners patting on the ground.

To Anna he went!
°°°
Emma pushed Norman backwards. Emma could remember her dream..."What are you doing?!" Emma attracted so much attention that everyone in the market turned to look at her. Then she quickly paid for the chewing gum and ran away in the rain home. "Emma..." Norman whispered.

Next Chapter
Cute
Phil got up, he felt overwhelmed. "What was it that Sherry day to me yesterday?" He asked. Phil scratched his head. He couldn't remember. Oh wait now he could. "Just because you have a cute face doesn't mean Emma likes you!" Sherry was angry that day for some reason. "What do you mean?" Phil and Sherry were playing in the new swing. "Didn't you see those photos? Emma likes Norman, and Norman likes her back. . so there's no point.." Sherry whispered.
WE GOT TO 1.01K VIEWS GUYS!!! AHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
Shout out to
LaPosona
She has over all nice attitude and friendly with funny and complimentary comments.

01K VIEWS GUYS!!! AHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!Shout out toLaPosonaShe has over all nice attitude and friendly with funny and complimentary comments

I'm having a party (kinda) on discord!! Join the group!

https://discord.gg/BYABbnan