Home.

Ray wasn't able to go home on the first day, but Anna and Christie were. Ray's condition was more important, and he would have to learn to walk again. Norman was able to go to school and go home but since it was a weekend he decided to go to the beach with his Grandmother to visit his Grandfather as well. And Emma wanted to attend as well. Norman had originally went with the other guys to the car cafe, but he wasn't feeling so well and went to the hospital where he met Ray.

"It's nice to see that you have a girlfriend that would come all the way to see us Norman." Norman's Grandmother said while in the car. "N-no she's not my girlfriend." Norman shook his head. "Uh huh." Norman's Grandmother knew there was some type of romantic feelings in the air. 'Listen here little Orange haired girl, I will make you love my grandson, I know you like her Norman...' She was conducting a plan. "So do you guys eat a lot of ice cream because it's sunny majority of the time?" Emma asked. "Not really-" Norman started. "If ice cream will make you date my little boy over here you can have all the ice cream you want!" His Grandmother interrupted him. "Don't mind my Grandmother." Norman felt a bit embarrassed.

°°°
Gilda had been at the fire but she hadn't been injured. Paula and her had escaped quickly. She was really okay, but seeing the fire in front of her was a fright. It showed her life could end any moment...

Her head felt a bit dizzy but she was fine. She had checked her messages, she hadn't received any messages except for one from DPO, which is a writing academy that apparently  accepted her application to the school. "I was accepted?" She asked her self. She remembered when she had applied to the school, it was when she had injured her leg and was totally out of boredom. She read the words on the form over and over again to see if they were joking or made a mistake. "Mom, look!" Gilda started walking towards her Mother with her phone and showed her the phone. "It's a boarding school in Goldy Pond...it's a bit far away too...but the classes are free..." Her Mom kept on scrolling the messages. "This is all a bit sudden, so you should think about it. What about your friends in this school? Like Don? Or Emma?" Her Mom asked. "I'll make new ones... " Gilda mumbled. "But...I'm going to miss them if I go..." Gilda whispered. "It says I only have a week to decide though before term is over and the next term will start where I'm enrolled." Gilda added. "Do you even like writing though?" Her Mother asked. "Yes actually, I even wrote some stories on this thing called Wattpad." Gilda explained. "Oh..."

°°°
Ray was feeling rather bored. But he could remember when the fire had first emerged, Sherry had spotted some smoke smell coming from the toilet bathrooms.

Ray remembered when he was twelve he almost lit his house on fire. He was angry, but also desperate. Leslie and Issabella had been married for five years then, and he still wished Leslie didn't exist or was eaten by demons or something. But for all those feelings to go away, he almost set himself  on fire to die...

Ray turned to the side of his sick bed.

Someone had stopped him that day... stopped him from burning himself down...it was a Emma. Emma had some how came for a visit and Ray hadn't noticed. "Time to die..." Ray murmured. "No! I won't let you!" He could remember Emma shouting that and catching the fire lighter, sooner or later the fire lighter fell on a puddle of gasoline and that spread around the house. Emma's words were just like Anna's. While the house was under repairs, Ray and Issabella had to stay in Leslie's house. So he learned to get on with Leslie.

"Hey Ray." Yuugo knocked on the door and let himself in. "Now that you can't run away from me, we can have our man to man talk." Yuugo grinned. "Lucas is here too, and we have tea bags and tea cups, it's just like last time!" Yuugo smiled letting Lucas inside and then a bunch of other teenagers came inside too. It was Don, Oliver, Hayato and Zack. "I've never broke a bone before, this is...incredible!" Hayato jumped. "Really? Is that all you had to say?" Zack knudged  Hayato in the rib. "Ow! Sorry. Ray can I sign your cast?" Hayato didn't wait for an answer and pulled out a marker and started writing his name all over the cast. "We brought get well soon presents." Don said holding balloons. "This is only the first day of me breaking a bone you know." Ray said stubbornly as they gave him a balloon that said: Get well soon Joe. "And besides my name isn't even Joe. But thanks." Ray thanked them. "May I ask, who else was in the stadium?" Oliver asked. "All of the student council except for Emma but other than the student council there was Jemima and my cousin." Ray answered. "Including Paula?!" Oliver asked. "Oooh, maybe you should check on her as a gesture of love!" Hayato teased. "That's not a bad idea Oliver." Zack said. "Oliver loves Paula! Oliver loves Paula!" Don chanted. "Shut up!" Oliver shouted. "But it's true isn't it?" Don asked as Oliver blushed. "Oliver and Paula sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" They all sang along even Yuugo and Lucas who didn't know Paula anyway.

Once they all left, Yuugo wanted to talk to  Hayato for a second. "You must know my son very well, so I wanted to ask...who is he interested in or dating? I thought it was Emma but turns out I think it's someone else. At least I think so..." Yuugo whispered. "Oh your talking about my boy Ray, he has a crush on this girl called Anna with blonde hair and blue eyes.  And they've kissed before."  Hayato informed him. "WHAAA?!" Yuugo jumped. 'That girl who gave him chocolate...? No wonder. Ray ran all the way back there to apologise or either make out with her. NO. I will not let my son date anyone without me knowing, I have to get to the bottom of this...' Yuugo thought. "See ya  Mister." Hayato waved. "My little sweet Ray who used to be as small as my palm is already dating...?" Yuugo whispered.

°°°
Norman and Emma sat as the waves crashed against their feet. The fish swimming and splashing the salty water.Then Norman put his hand on Emma's. "I love the waves don't you?" Norman asked. "Yeah I guess, the water looks beautiful." Emma replied looking at the water. "You know what else I love?" Norman asked. Emma thought for a while and then removed her hand from Norman's, and splashed water in his face. "Playing in the water?" Emma guessed.

"Hey! That isn't fair!" Norman splashed water on her. She didn't react. Emma froze as  she looked at the ocean.  "What's wrong?" Norman asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. "N-nothing, I'm just a bit tired." Emma smiled. "Oh. We could drive you back if you want?" Norman asked. "Not until I get ice cream!" Emma started running back into the beach house. Norman laughed and then coughed. "Typical Emma," Norman smiled.

Next chapter...
Touch
Oliver knocked at the front door of Paula's. It was the big mansion used for the party. "H-hi! It's me Oliver!" Oliver smiled. "Hello." Paula opened the door. Paula was wearing some pyjamas and slippers. "How are you?" Oliver asked. Paula seemed surprised that he asked that question. "Did you really come all the way here to ask me if I'm okay?" She stubbornly asked. "Erm, yes?" Oliver looked back and saw Hayato and Zack making love gestures like kiss emotes or love hearts. Paula then shut the door. And Oliver collapsed at the front of it. "Typical Paula." He mumbled and put a scarf and gloves down at her porch. And on the other side of the door, Paula whispered "Typical Oliver.".