Perfect.

The weekend was over and the students started to pile into class once again in their uniforms. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday passed. Norman had written Ray some notes because he had missed some classes (He was practising putting pressure on his leg in the hospital). There seemed like there was no chance of Prom going on again, until Leslie entered the school to pick up Ray for a quick check up from the Doctor.

"I'm here to announce something as well as pick up Ray from school." Leslie burst inside, panting as if he had ran the whole way. "Prom will go on." He said. "On Friday evening, after school at four thirty in the community centre... I put up posters. So um, come and see it." Leslie put on a smile and for a while everything was quiet. "That's great!!" Emma clapped. "The student council can help out after school." Emma smiled. "Are you sure you won't burn down anything this time?" The Teacher asked. "Nope!" Emma shook her head. And so everything was starting once again.

Prom was actually going to happen!
In the next two days.
Which was a very small time to choose your date and dress or suit.
But in a very small time that happened.

°°°
"So, um...are you guys still doing that plan of yours? You guys have been oddly quiet. " Oliver asked patting Hayato in the back. They were walking to their next class. "Because we're ninjas, we aren't going to reveal our  perfect plan. Right Zack?" Hayato asked but Zack didn't reply. "I'm convinced that plan was just some make believe thing you made up." Oliver sighed. "Why did I trust you guys?  I texted her to meet me  on Friday, but you guys don't even have a plan.Now  she'll never be my girlfriend. I bet by the end of the term Zack will probably have  a girlfriend." He rubbed his forhead. But Zack still say anything. "ZACK! Buddy?  It's your queue to be the voice of reason now." Hayato waved his hands in front of  Zack's face. "What are you thinking about? Lemme guess. Violet?" Hayato guessed. "Yes- I mean no!" Zack answered. "Oooh, someone has got a crush!" Oliver teased. "Okay, I admit, I was thinking about her. But not in the way you think. Because we offended her the next thing you know she's going to have a Rifle and point it at my face or take off my headband and throw it in the bin." Zack shivered. "Your that scared of her? No wonder you didn't say no to her yesterday." Hayato replied. "What happened yesterday?" Oliver asked. "That was part of our plan so we can't tell you anything. Okay?" Hayato asked. "Fine, but you do know my dates going on the same day and time of Prom." Oliver stated. "I don't even have a date and neither does Zack, so operation Oliver will go on." Hayato replied.

Behind them were Paula, Gillian, Anna and Ayshe. "So Paula. How's your love life?" Gillian asked. "I don't know what your talking about." Paula made no eye contact. "Oh come on! We all saw you staring at him." Ayshe said. "Why don't you ever ask someone else about their love life, like...Anna?" Paula asked. "True. I haven't heard much about you and Ray. " Gillian wondered. Anna stared at her shoes. "Anna? What's up?" Ayshe asked. Then Anna whispered what had happened on the weekend about Ray. "REALLY?" Ayshe whisper shouted and Anna nodded her head. "What happened?" Paula asked. "I'll text you guys about it later, if that's okay with you Anna?" Ayshe asked. Anna nodded again, she wasn't feeling like talking.

°°°
The student council meeting had been called and that left Norman to go on his own to the cafeteria. He felt a bit weak today, but it was nothing serious. Don and Norman decided to sit with Hayato, Zack and Oliver.

In the student council meeting, Phil didn't show up. He was in the Boy's Infant Toilet. He was trying to cope with what happened on the weekend. Sherry had told him something. But he didn't know how to respond. "I uh,-" She had said that day. "I know you like Emma and I said I like Norman....B-but, I like you Phil!" She shouted and then she ran away. And even though Sherry had been avoiding Phil. Phil had been avoiding Sherry as well.

"We'll be having Prom! And it will be right after exams." Emma announced in the meeting. "We're very grateful we can use the Community centre, so we have to work out to help as much as we can. We'll work in pairs to make decorations." Gilda said.  "Paula and me. Ray and Anna.  Sherry and Gilda. Phil's not here for some reason. But those can be the pairs. I asked for some Art supplies and we got some. So let's start decorating!"  Emma smiled. Before they started, Anna put up her hand. "Can I have a different pair please?" She asked. "Why?" Gilda asked. "It's fine, let's switch Ray with Gilda." Emma smiled. And everyone got to work.