New Students.

(This chapter starts off a bit boring...but a lot happens trust me 😉)

Emma woke up, she had totally forgotten today was a school day and didn't feel like doing anything. Just staying in her bed for hours. 

But as she slowly put on her uniform getting ready to get to school, she noticed she hadn't slept well in ages. She groaned. 

As Gilda walked to school, she checked her phone and slapped her forehead. "I can't believe I almost did that." She whispered still remembering the past events of two days ago. Then she checked the school chat. Emma had said it was decided that they would do the play Cinderella to be funded with a book supply. "Cinderella huh? Oh yeah, I forgot  to reply to Emma, I just wasn't feeling like doing anything was I?" Gilda said to her self. "I have this really good background we could use for the play. " Gilda checked her bag.

                                                       °°°

Everyone had entered class, and for our three main characters, it was pretty odd sitting in different seats. Ray was now across the class. And Emma sat right up front. Although Norman hadn't changed seats. "You may have noticed we switched up seats. This is partially because I felt there was a lot of chatter in some areas but also because we have two new students." The Teacher explained.

Emma looked to her left, and saw there was an empty seat. Meaning whoever was new say beside her. "Meet Ayshe and Paula. Oh and we will be receiving a helper extra teacher too. Her name is Ms Mujika, and she will help us out in our future classes." The Teacher added. 

Ayshe examined the class and then took her seat beside Emma. Paula stayed at the top of the class and said quietly that she wanted to announce something. "Greeting to all of you. I would like to announce that I will have a welcoming party for Ayshe, Ms Mujika and I. I invite you all with plus ones. Thank you." Paula bowed and chatter emerged again, and Paula sat at the back of the class.

 After a pop quiz, lunch time finally came and Emma asked Ray and Norman what they thought of the party. "I think we should go altogether you know?" Emma said. "But she said with plus ones. " Norman added. "Meh, I'm not really into parties." Ray answered. " Yeah, but we could ask a few people in the school what updates they would like while we're there? Oh yeah, Sherry and Phil said they thought we can replace the old swing. And Norman helped me finish the poster! Now all we have to do is enter the Cinderella Play competition and all our goals will be accomplished. " Emma was really determined. "You think it's that simple." Ray mumbled. "Yup!" Emma replied. And Ray sighed while Norman giggled.

At the cafeteria, the student council had another meeting so that left just Norman and Don once again. But today it was different..."Can we sit here? " Ayshe's small voice muttered, speaking for both herself and Paula. "Sure." Norman said. Paula and Ayshe say down and Don tried to make everything comfortable. "Have you guys tried the Orange juice?" Don asked slurping his own juice. "No unfortunately, it's all out of stock. May I try some of yours?" Ayshe asked. Don flinched, 'That's like a...an indirect kiss!' He thought, but he didn't want to be rude. Then Don held out his juice box and Ayshe lifted her head.

                                                    °°°

Back in a spare classroom, the student council had been split up into different groups again, but this time it was Gilda, Anna and Phil ( to get costumes for the play) and the rest stayed in the principal's office.

 The student council president AKA Emma was thinking of how she could get Ray to talk about his secret relationship with Anna instead of more pressing matters like who was gonna play Cinderella or how they would get a new swing. "Ray who do you like?!" Emma exclaimed. "That's a sudden question. Truth is I like books" Ray was focused on getting a script for the play. 

"Have you kissed a  book before?! " That question wasn't meant to leak out of her mouth, but the both of them stared at each other until Sherry opened the door. "I checked with the other group and they've got the costumes for delivery next Wednesday. Gilda has gone to get something from her bag in the cafeteria. Have you guys got the script?" Sherry asked. "I think so..." Ray answered. "This one's pretty authentic, but it ends with a kiss and then a fake marriage, so I'm not being the Prince just saying." Ray added. 

"Don't worry we'll find a prince or I'll bribe Ray, but either way we're doing a pretty good job so far." Emma put a thumbs up. "Ray can I use your phone to check the link for the Cinderella competition, it isn't working here on my phone." Emma explained, Ray unlocked his phone and have it to Emma. But that wasn't really what Emma wanted to do...

                                                 °°°

Gilda had just reached the cafeteria, and had walked over to the table where Norman and Don were. Don held out the juice to Ayshe and Ayshe drank it all anyway. Gilda watched as an indirect kiss had happened before her eyes. "O-oh, I didn't know you liked Ayshe." Gilda whispered. "I'll leave you guys to it, I g-guess." Gilda got really hot and red and took her bag outside to the spare classroom. Fanning her self, she kept on remembering two days ago. 

 "Are you two an item?" Paula said. "No..." Don looked at his hands. " I'm sorry if I bothered you. " Ayshe said. "See you at the party..." Paula waved goodbye as they both left. 

Anna and Nat sat as normal with Thoma, Lani and a few others. The student council meeting had ended and the Juniors have their lunch later on then seniors so she now had time to relax. Then her phone buzzed. "Hey babe, want to go to Paula's party with me?" It was from Ray, that was the weirdest text she had ever recieved. Anna went bright red, 'Its finally happening, Ray is asking me out! Hurray!' She celebrated in her head.

                                   Next Chapter: 

   ✨ The Party ✨

"The person who picks out the sticks with 'Your it' on it, means they will be assigned a dare. " Paula shook a cup of sticks around. As everyone out their hands in and took it out, majority of them had nothing on their sticks. Except for Anna. She looked in horror at her stick as it said 'Your it'.