Secret

Norman felt very sluggish, but he felt better than normal. On his last check up with the doctor, they said he had improved from the last time. Norman remembered just a few days ago when Prom happened. "Emma..." He covered his face with his pillow and started smile. "One day I'll tell her..." He whispered.
Getting up, he remembered there was no school once again, and yesterday they had some pair building activity in the breakout rooms. Norman actually enjoyed that. Then he noticed there was a buzz on his phone. "It's from Anna? I never even knew I had her number." He stated as he accepted the call. "H-hello?" Anna asked from the other side of the phone. "Hey Anna." Norman smiled. "Hi Norman..." She said in her small calm voice. "Could you...um, tell this to Ray?" Anna asked. "What should I tell him?" Norman asked. "Could you tell him that I know he is dating Emma and that he said he doesn't like me, b-but I like him..." Anna whispered. "Why can't you tell him?" Norman asked. "I...am too shy, besides my parents won't let me talk to him anymore." Anna whispered into the phone. "Oh. W-well, I could always pass the message but don't you think it would be way better if you said it your self? It's a confession right?" Norman asked.                       "N-nevermind, just keep whatever I said a secret. I don't want him to know..." She said."O-okay, are you sure?" Norman asked.           "Y-yes..." Anna replied as she hung up.

Anna lay in her bed. "I was about confess on the phone. How dumb... and it wasn't even me who was going to say the confession." Anna whispered. Anna remembered what had happened on the day of Prom. Anna went to the bus stop, and had met one of her friends called Simon, who apparently was going to visit her house. So they sat at the bus stop, and talked for a while. Anna actually hadn't brought up the topic of someone annoying her at all, so she was wondering how Simon knew but apparently her parents had sent Simon to Grace Field to prevent Anna from seeing Ray. Simon had explained it on their ride to her house. "I'm sorry Ray...for not being happy for you and Emma. I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry for ignoring you. B-but, it's because...I like you Ray." Those were the words she wished she could say. Anna sat up and got her hat and gloves on. "I'm going to build a snowman. To take my mind off of all of this. "Anna decided. "Maybe I should invite the girls over too, since there's  tons of snow." Anna said.

°°°

Zack woke up and went for his daily jog around the estate, he was more of a sporty person and like the fresh air blowing in his face. "Hey Buddy." Hayato  surprised him. "What are you doing here?" Zack asked. "I was bored, so I came to visit you with Oliver." Hayato explained. "Sup!" Oliver caught up to them from the back. "I'm pretty sure this isn't what you really want to do." Zack said. "Besides I like jogging on my own." He added. "He found us out so quickly," Hayato said to Oliver. "So what is it?" Zack asked. "Violet." They both said at the same time. "W-what happened with her?" Zack asked. "We should be asking you... what happened yesterday?" Hayato asked. Zack remembered what happened, and then turned around and started jogging forward. But Hayato grabbed his headband. "What happened Zack?" Hayato asked again. "We just resolved our differences." Zack lied. "Really?" Oliver didn't believe him neither did Hayato. "Did you confess or something?" Hayato said. "Why would I do that?" Zack scratched his head. "Stop playing with us! Something happened, and I'm going to get to the bottom of this..." Hayato rubbed his hands and started scheming a plan. "...Yo there's Anna and the other girls. They're making snowmen!" Oliver pointed. "Let's throw a snowball or two," Hayato giggled.

°°°
Christmas was approaching and so, Emma wanted to be prepared.

Emma was getting presents for everyone this time. "Ray will probably like a Medieval times book, Norman can have a mug and a lot of chocolate, Gillian will get a new beanie, Gilda can get new glasses, Zack can get a new headband, Paula can get a new mask, Don will get a football, Oliver can get gloves, Hayato can get jellies, Ayshe get earings and Anna...hmm, I haven't seen her in a while. Anyway Phil gets chocolate and so can all the younger kids." Emma read out her list. "That will cost about...Wait- I'll be broke!" Emma jumped.