After Class.

Emma walked to school on her own this time. And she wasn't late to class for once. "Today class, we will be finishing up analogies and moving onto essay writing. So can someone remind me of what an analogy is?" The Eteacjee Teacher looked up at the board. But Emma didn't feel like paying attention.

How do these things even concern, me? Only Norman does. I hope he's doing alright.

"Emma, you seem to be a bit out of it today. Could you tell me what analogy is by writing it on the board?" The Teacher asked. Emma stood up and sighed as she walked over to the board and drew a sad face on it. She turned around and expected Norman to be sitting with thumbs up smiling but he wasn't."I didn't ask for a doodle." The Teacher replied. "Sad is to tears as happy is to smile. There." Emma wrote it out on the board. "Well, yes. For once you've gotten it right Emma." The Teacher smiled at the answer.

It had only been a day since Norman had been sent to the Hospital, and somehow the school felt very empty. Once Emma got out of her first class a bunch of her friends started asking if Norman was okay. Emma rubbed her arm, she didn't feel like answering because she didn't know what to say.

Is Norman okay?

"Okay, okay, we're all worried about Norman. But give Emma some space." Ray patted Gillian and Zack's heads and everyone left. "Aren't you worried?" Emma asked in a tiny voice. "Not really" Ray replied. "Why not?! He's our friend, I'm pretty sure he'd be worried about us if we were in the same position!" Emma exclaimed. "Emma, Norman knows what could happen. That's why he didn't tell us so we wouldn't get worried about him. We owe it to him not to be worried." Ray answered. "B-but what if he dies!?" Emma shouted and then put her hands to her mouth. Ray looked at her. "Emma...that's not going to happen." Ray stated as he pulled out his phone. "Look, I'm sure he's okay. Norman knows what he's doing Emma." Ray showed her a picture of Norman in the sick bed. "You snapped that?" Emma asked. "That's a bit creepy if you ask me." Emma added. "HEY! It was just to make you happy!" Ray swiped through the other photos. "W-wait why is there an album named Anna? T-that's just- I'm speechless!" Emma flinched. "Stop looking through my personal stuff!" Ray shouted and turned off his phone. He seemed annoyed, but really he was just glad Emma wasn't worrying about Norman too much.

°°°

"Ouch you have a tight grip, you know?" Zack said as Violet squeezed his hand. "I'm just cold." Violet looked away. Zack put his other hand in his pocket and smiled. "What subject have you got next?" He asked. "History. I hate that class." Violet grumbled. "What did we say about using the word hate?" Zack asked. "Fine..." Violet replied. "Why do you hate it, personally I find it coo-" Zack asked. "I could go on and on about how ridiculous it is!All the weebs or fan girls are there! The Teacher is so annoying! And the seat I sit in is wrecked! So I hate it all-!" Violet started ranting about everything, until Zack kissed her on the cheek and said: "Finally, peace and quiet." . Violet normally goes red and quiet when they have physical contact more than hands. "I'm fangirling!" Oliver fanned him self with his homework. "I know. This is so fun to watch." Hayato said, hiding behind a box with popcorn. "We can hear you, you know." Zack shouted. "ABORT MISSION! I repeat. ABORT MISSION!" Hayato shouted. "We have to get to class anyways. Paula is waiting for me by the way so I'll see you all later!" Oliver waved. "Hayato the solo love agent left on his own once again. But there's Don and Gilda! Oooh! School can wait." Hayato crept over to where Don and Gilda read the same book together. "I am glad you caught up with this book, even though I have to re-read it." Gilda said quietly. "I guess so. I mean, it's still not interesting." Don replied as Gilda looked at him with an Angry Mom face. "B-but I think it's a good book overall!" He corrected himself and flipped to the next page. "Really? What did Romeo do at the middle of the book?" Gilda asked. "Are you my English teacher or?" Don laughed. "I'm still expecting an answer." Gilda clicked her fingers. "Um, he kissed Juliet or something? I'm not that far in the book." Don scratched his head. "Your literally on the second last page." Gilda pointed. "Okay you caught me. I'm so bored of studying." Don confessed. "This is basic reading!" Gilda exclaimed. "Reading is even worse." Don moaned as he threw his book across the hall way. "HEY! GO AN PICK THAT UP!" Gilda shouted. "Okay, okay." Don picked up the book, but apparently half of the book had been stained with mud, and now you couldn't really understand anything on the pages. "Oh no, I kinda ruined it." Don pointed. "Your gonna get bad grades now! What are we gonna do?!" Gilda asked. "We can...go on Wednesday to the stationary store and then make a quick stop for comics and end our day at the new fast food restaurant I saw." Don replied. "That sounds like a date if your asking me." Gilda replied, blushing a bit. "That's because it is." Don didn't look at her and just looked at the book. "So do you want to go with me?" He asked under his breath. "I-, I should. I mean I would. I mean yes." Gilda nodded her red head constantly. Then the school bell rang for class. "We should get to class, b-but see you later!" And with that Gilda ran away, rejoicing that she had been asked on a date but also Don had finally spoken up about it. "I rate that date invitation 6 out of 10. Have you ever considered having fireworks, and drawing her name on a billboard with lipstick?" Hayato asked. "HAYATO?! Where did you come from?" Don freaked. "Shh!" Hayato whispered as he went back into the shadows.