Awkward.

At the stadium once everyone had left, the actors - except for the girls - had gathered to talk about what happened. Norman wanted to just lie on a chair and sleep but he attended anyway. "Where are the girls?" Emma asked. "I dunno." Hayato said. " But I do know my boy Oliver really likes one of them! " Hayato teased, brushing Oliver's hair. "We did a good job today anyway, and I would like to congratulate everyone! But I have some footage, it's the behind the scenes. Gilda and I already watched it with Phil and Sherry so you guys can while we clean everything up." Emma left the camera in Ray's hands. A few videos played and some even starred him.

 A few videos played and some even starred him

(Puppy Cweem - the author - drew the photos)"Aww cute little Ray is blushing!" Hayato giggled

"Aww cute little Ray is blushing!" Hayato giggled. "I'm not little!" Ray nudged Hayato. "Ow! Ray's tiny but mighty!" Hayato felt his rib. 'Imagine if Anna saw this...that would be awkward...' Ray thought." I'm gonna catch the bus home! Make sure to send me more of Ray's cute moments! " Norman waved taking his coat and walking to the bus.

On the bus, Norman went on his phone. He was swiping through the gallery of his phone and noticed that half of his photos were pictures of Emma. "Hey Norman! What are you looking at?" It was Emma, she dipped her head into his phone. "H-how, When, Where?! " Norman was blushing but speechless. "Oh, I have to collect something from the supermarket for a friend so...-ACK!" At first Emma was just explaining how she got there until the bus went on a rapid stop and Emma was flung on top of Norman.

"I-I'm sorry!" Emma jumped up, her face red and hot. "N-no worries,  guess." Norman smiled but he was blushing too. " Things were pretty hectic at the play today r-right? " Emma asked calming down. "Yeah, sure was. I am just glad it ended nicely." Norman put his thumbs up. " Norman, do you really think Ray likes Anna?" Emma asked. "Maybe," Norman answered. " They do seem like a good couple though... " Emma said.

"Either way, I will be happy for anyone who's in a relationship! I love everyone!" Emma exclaimed. "And I love you..." Norman whispered . "What was that? This bus is really loud you know?" Emma asked. "Don't worry about it! It's my stop by the way! So see you around!" Norman waved while taking his jacket, but he forgot his phone and it was unlocked.

"I nearly confessed...that was awkward..." Norman whispered, while scratching his head. " I need to wait until it's the right time... " Norman sighed.

                                                      °°°
Don had stayed in the stadium cleaning up with the other guys while teasing Ray and Oliver what they had done. "Dude! I was just like, where the heck did Ray come from? He literally ditched the whole script you know?" Hayato laughed. "I was thinking the same thing, but dang you guys were slick." Don agreed. "So Oliver, what are you gonna do with Paula?" Ray asked while putting back the costumes. "I honestly don't know, she kinda seems to hate me at the moment, but just watch...with my good looks and my brothers from different mothers (Hayato, Zack, Ray, Don and Norman), I'll definitely be able to make her fall deeply in love with me..." Oliver grinned. "That just sounded so cringe." Don laughed and Hayato did too. "But don't worry bro, we have got your back." Hayato said. "How bout you Ray, what about Anna? Is she your girlfriend?"  Oliver asked. "N-no..." Ray mumbled. " I'm pretty sure we'll all have girlfriends by Graduation except for Hayato! Because Don is somehow gonna hook up with Gilda, Ray will be with Anna and I'll be with Paula! Then it would be the oblivious duo, Norman and Emma. Somehow. " Oliver smiled. "Can we please change the subject of girl trouble?" Don asked.  "Why? Something happen between you and Gilda?" Hayato asked. "Tell us! Tell us!! "  They  all chanted. "Things are awkward between me and her, I guess..." Don murmured.

                                                  °°°

Since the Girls had spent the whole day in the cat cafe, Paula had received so much text messages from Oliver and the student council but she ignored him. Anna hadn't received anything. "These cats theyre so soothing... " Anna said cuddling one. "Yeah, I could live here." Gillian murmured. Paula had found a cat that had a cone that looked like a mask. And Ayshe had tons crawling around her. "So do you think Ray and Emma aren't dating? Because Ray wouldn't just kiss you like that if you weren't in a relationship." Gillian asked. "I dunno...Emma did ask me if I liked anyone that day after the party." Anna stated. "Boy trouble is the worst isn't it?" Paula asked. " Amen Sister! " Everyone else said.

"I might consider working here...the cats really like me and all I have to do is serve coffee." Ayshe jotted down on her journal. "How come?" Paula asked. "Family finances are increasingly expensive so, you know..." Ayshe said. "Well if your working here, I'm sure your dream guy must be here too. That's probably the only reason your staying here..." Gillian looked around to spot someone. The only boy in the cafe was Zack but he was just listening to music and was oblivious. "That guy!" Gillian pointed. "No...I have a crush on someone else's crush, so I don't really do relation ships you know. Because in the end, someone will be crushed too..." Ayshe scrolled through an album she had of Ray. "Enough about me! What about you Gillian? I haven't seen Nigel since I came here..." Ayshe put on a fake smile. "Oh, the thing is...we're not actually dating yet so I can't really summon him..." Gillian said. "WHAT?" All the girls screamed.
Everyone had thought Gillian and Nigel were in a relationship.

                                                     °°°
Emma had delivered the stuff from the supermarket to her friend and decided to lie down on her bed. She scrolled through some photos of her childhood. Because her phone wasn't originally hers, her mother had taken lots of photos before her mother past it down to Emma. At first Emma didn't want a second hand phone, but once her Mom passed away, she decided to cherish the phone with all her heart. "Huh, my mom took a lot of photos of Norman and I... maybe Ray didn't like photos?" She whispered.

Then she felt something vibrate... It was Norman's phone."How's Norman's phone is with me?" Emma sat up and looked at the phone. It was on. On the messages page. Although Emma didn't want to invade privacy, she scrolled through the messages. Norman had received the video of Ray on his chat with Hayato. But other than that,  she found out Norman had a lot of messages from Ray. She was about to press on Norman's chat with Ray, until she was called downstairs.

Next Chapter
Swimming Programme
As Emma was trying to swim she felt her self drown. How did she not know how to swim? She was good at volleyball, football and baseball even tennis and athletics...But not swimming. The other girls (Paula, Ayshe, Anna and Gillian) had formed this kinda excluding clique so she couldn't ask for help and Gilda didn't come.
On the otherhand,  Ayshe's swimming suits straps had broken. Which meant her swimming suit was just floating in the water and she was there without one... 
Naked in the pool...

Shout out to
Adriana520318
For the comments!
Comment and follow for your own shout out!