Assignments

Classes had finally started and everyone was excited. The school play was going to happen tomorrow.
Emma felt proud, she had accomplished so much. The swings had been replaced, they had better bathroom stalls and all that was left was the library! She sighed, and noticed that she was no longer late anymore. A lot of things had changed, and Norman Ray and her had kinda became distant. "Hey guys, so you wanna meet up after school?" Emma asked. "The preparations for the play are still at hand, I'll be pretty busy Emma. Sorry." Norman smiled and passed the offer. " I'm holding study club so I'll have to decline... " Ray kept on typing on your phone. "Who are you typing to?" Emma looked over and saw Anna on the message bar. "Stop looking!" Ray pushed Emma's cheek away. "Are you gonna ask her out or something?" Emma teased. " No! I'm trying to invite her to the club! " Ray said. Emma rolled her eyes. "Emma sir down!" The Teacher ordered.

" I know you all have been busy with the play and all that, but exams are coming up and so for you to prepare I am assigning you work with juniors for the term for some bonding and preparing for all of your exams. " The Teacher explained. So a junior class came into the classroom. Anna and Nat stood beside each other at the top of the class. "Jake your with Paula, Alice your with Ayshe, Nat you can be with...Emma, Anna your with Ray, Stacy your with Norman...-Note these are just made up names, except for Nat and Anna- " And the teacher announced the rest of the pairs.

Anna stood beside Ray, and felt a buzz in her pocket. It was a text from him. "Are you excited to be working with me?" And Anna looked down at Ray. "I-I, guess..." She whispered. " You guys will be making a made up story about one of your favourite fairy tales but a twist, when you do that you will be publishing that into a competition. " The Teacher said. "What's your favourite fairy tale?" Ray casually asked, but inside he was having a heart attack. ' Anna's here?! With me?! This is not the right time!' He thought. "Rapunzel. I really like her hair." Anna stated. "About that, you have your hair down, what happened to your braids?" Ray asked. "I don't have enough time to braid them..." Anna replied. " Oh, anyway...um, let's research about in the library today. Maybe at 5:30? " Ray planned. "Okay." Anna agreed.

Emma on the other hand couldn't wait for the play and decided to do hers about Cinderella although Nat said otherwise. "Can't we do it on something like Goldi locks? I think that would be way more fun..." Nat asked. "Oh okay, but I'm gonna incorporate Cinderella into it!! So instead when Cinderella is maltreated, she runs away and finds the three bears house. " Emma brainstormed. At first Nat didn't understand but then he got it. "Oh, okay."

Norman and Stacy were doing fairly well. "I wanna do it on this fairy tale of these children who escape the custody of their evil pursuers called demons! That sound good to you?" Stacy said. "That's sound perfect, and very familiar." Norman smiled.

And soon it was lunch time. Since the student council had worked ever so hard they didn't have a meeting today. As normal our main characters met up at the cafeteria tables to choose a seat. But this time only Gilda showed up instead Don was hanging out with Oliver, Hayato and Zack.  "Why  isn't Don with you Gilda?" Emma asked. " Oh he said that he was um, doing a project with the other boys and stuff. " Gilda lied. "That's fine, it's just weird seeing you without him by your side." Norman stated. "I guess so." Gilda replied. But it was her fault.

The only reason she insisted Don to loose contact with her is because she knew if she stayed any longer with him she would probably end up in a bad situation. Gilda wanted Don to be happy and that would probably cost their friend ship...She knew she was a burden to him. She knew-

"Gilda what's wrong? Judging by the look on your face it seems like your sick." Ray observed. "Come Gilda, I have just the thing to make you feel better." Emma grabbed her hand and they left the cafeteria. Norman gazed at Emma."Still haven't got the chance to confess eh?" Ray asked. "I'm coming up with a plan. Don't worry, it involves you confessing to Anna too." Norman smiled. "What do you mean. I have no feelings for Anna, you know that." Ray stated. "I knew you were gonna say that. Ray, just watch. We'll both have girlfriends by the end of this year!" Norman stood up. "Sit back down idiot." Ray pulled him down.

                                                        °°°

It was soon 5 and Ray headed to the library to get a head start on his project with Anna but she was already there. She was sleeping on a bunch of books, with her hair everywhere. Her breath slow and her face pale.  Ray snuck in very quietly and braided her hair into braids. He remembered when they used to do that, when Anna and Ray were really young. Ray put a blanket on Anna as she was sleeping and then sat down and He didn't know when fell asleep as well on top of her, holding her hand.

He also didn't know when a robber had entered the room. "A couple sleeping with each other. Young love. Now is my time to strike." The robber called Peter Ratri said. Then Anna woke up and saw Ray beside her and flinched, her head moved backwards and Ray fell off her and woke too. They both blushed until they noticed that there was a robber.

"Don't come any closer. I have a knife. " Peter held it up at Anna. "Don't touch her!" Ray said. "Why shouldn't I?" Peter held up his knife at Anna's braided hair. "B-because...because, she's my girlfriend!" Ray shouted. "Oh really..." Peter Ratri teased. "Don't believe me?" Ray asked as he pulled up Anna and kissed her. Then he let go of her, and Anna was still really shocked of what was happening. "Okay, but no boyfriend can stop me." Peter cut off Anna's two braids . "Now your gonna give me what I want -" But Peter never finished his sentence as Ray punched him in the face and kicked him until he was unconscious.

"Have you called the police?" Ray asked. " O-oh, yes! " Anna looked at her phone. And soon the police had arrived, so had Anna's parents. "Are you all right? Thank you Ray. Thank you very much!" Anna's Mother hugged Anna very tight. But Anna still could not still understand anything that had happened. Ray had kissed her...or was that just a dream. She didn't care too much about her hair but she was happy for Ray sticking up for her.

Anna felt her lips while she lay in bed that night.
Don't Touch her!
Because she's my girlfriend!
Kiss...
"Did he really mean that..." She whispered. Then she covered her face and remembered when he was sleeping on her. He also held my hand... And most of all, he kissed me! On the lips. That's my first time ever being kissed... Then she covered her face again with a pillow. "Oh my gosh! HE KISSED ME!" She screamed.

While that was happening that time, Gilda had came over to Emma's house to have a manicure. "Maybe this is what I needed." Gilda smiled. Cucumbers on her eyes, Emma relaxed as well. "So why were feeling down today?" Emma said. "Was it because of Don? " Emma asked. "No..." Gilda said. " Why did you stop being friends with him? " Emma interrogated. "We're still friends Emma. Don't worry. " Gilda lied. "That doesn't sound genuine." Emma replied.  "It's okay...I don't even like him so there's nothing wrong with not being friends with him." Gilda carried on. " that's a bit mean. You guys have known each other since you were five. Did you have a fight? " Emma asked. "No! Can we drop this topic?" Gilda was annoyed.

" Has your foot gotten better? " Emma asked. "No, but I can't do the play anyway...Paula's pretty good at her part. And I hope Anna is ready for her kiss scene with Oliver..." Gilda replied. "It will go smoothly I hope." Emma said. "Speaking of Oliver, I think he likes Paula but Paula doesn't like him back..." Emma stated. " What makes you say that? " Gilda asked. "Well the way Oliver looks at Paula is different from anyone else." Emma replied. "Like the way Norman looks at you..." Gilda whispered. "Huh?" Emma was so oblivious.

Apparently at Norman's house, he searched up something weird. "How to kiss a girl." And the results were even weirder. "Ahh! But how am I gonna do that out of nowhere!!" He was thinking of ways he could kiss Emma and confess. " Maybe I should practice it in someone...oh yeah, I'm kissing Ayshe tomorrow at the play at our wedding... " He remembered. "That sounded so weird." His face was so red. 

Norman lay on his bed. "I wonder how Ray did it." Norman whispered. Then he felt a knock on his door. "Can I come in?" It was Sherry from next door. " Oh sure. " Sherry came walking in. "Hi Sherry." Norman waved. "Hi Norman, I need some advice..." Sherry said. "Go ahead." Norman smiled. "I recently found out I like someone, but I don't know how to tell him." Sherry said. "Talk about it...we're on the same page Sherry." Norman said.

Next Chapter: The Play

Cinderella sat with all her birds and mice friends where she dusted the room around her. "Your stink is stinking all the way from the Cinder! What a loser!" Gillian the step sister insulted. "I don't even know how were related!" Paula the other step sister rolled her eyes. "That's not nice! Stop being mean!" Anna who was Cinderella cried. And the scene went perfectly...

*Check out my other story! Drama Among Us! I drew all the pictures my self!!