Christmas

"Where you at the crime scene!" Hayato slammed his hand on the table. "W-where did you come from? Were you guys always there?! And what crime scene?" Zack asked a few questions. "We should be asking the questions here." Oliver said. "D-dont you think we should be doing whatever this is outside-?" Zack asked. "Shh! You heard Officer Apples. We ask the questions, you answer." Hayato interrupted him. "What happened last week in the breakout room?!" Oliver asked. "What breakout room? In fact I don't think I've ever heard of a thing." Zack denied them. "He's lying, you underestimate us Zack. Initiate the impeccable weapon, tickling, Officer Apples." Hayato demanded. Zack was really vulnerable when it came to tickling. "Put your hands up!" Oliver said. He brought out a toy water gun. And Zack put up his hands. Oliver tickled him in his armpits, and Zack started laughing. "Okay, Okay! I'll tell you b-but you can't tell Violet I told you, and don't tell anyone else." Zack giggled.

°°°
The next Day,

Christmas Day had finally arrived, some were opening presents others eating chocolate or candy and some just hanging out with friends and family. Emma had met relations from different countries and they all had Orange or Yellow (or both) coloured hair which was pretty cool. Norman wanted to give Emma a present but there were so many relatives at her house who looked just like her. Emma's Aunt looked like an older version of her, and Emma's Grandmother looked like an even older version of Emma. Which made things really confusing.

"My name's Emmaline," Emma's Aunt pointed at her chest. "And I'm Ema." Emma's Cousin introduced him self. "And you must be...Emma's boyfriend!" They both said simultaneously. "T-that's not it-" Norman started but got really flustered. In a house full of Orange or Yellow heads who had antennas, they sure did look a lot and act a lot like the same people. "Norman!" Emma whispered, she grabbed his hand and they ran behind her house to the backyard. "Sorry for their behaviour. They expect me to be in a relationship by now." Emma said. "N-no worries! Merry Christmas by the way." Norman stretched out his hands and have Emma a box. "Oh thanks...do you think Ray forgot Christmas was today like the year before and the year before?" Emma asked. "Probably. We should call him." Norman suggested. "Look Norman it's snowing!" Emma pointed up at the sky. "Yeah, it's going to be snowing for the next few weeks." Norman replied. "Oh yeah you did a great job in the game yesterday, I'm glad I got to watch it." Norman smiled. "I didn't expect you to be there." Emma said. "Did I make you feel nervous? I'm sorry if I did!" Norman started pat her shoulder. 'How did he find out so quickly...?'Emma thought. "No, I just thought it would be boring for you." Emma whispered. "Well your really good at volleyball so it wasn't boring at all." Norman smiled again, looking at the piles of snow in her backyard.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Emma...have you ever considered...would you ever want to- are you um..." Norman didn't know how to bring it up. "What is it?" Emma asked in a quiet voice. They both sat on the porch of the back yard door where you could see the view of the deers and a near by Forrest. "Haveyoueverconsidereddating...someone?" Norman closed his eyes and said everything really fast. "... mmm..." Emma replied as Norman opened his eyes slowly. "Well yeah." Emma simply answered. "...Really? I know this is a bit, um, weird, but who have you considered?" Norman asked in a really small voice and he covered his mouth with his hand. "I have considered-" Emma started. "Alright Lovebirds, are you coming in for present swaps?" Uncle Eman asked. "Count me in!" Emma sat up with her hands in the air. "And please stop calling us lovebirds. We're not in that kind of relationship." Emma added. "Yet." Uncle Eman whispered. "Wait for me!" Norman stood up and came inside.

°°°
Ray had spent his time with old grandmothers who just talked about random and boring stuff. Isabella had said that it was family bonding time and that he wasn't allowed his phone until the bonding session was over. He lay on the couch having literally nothing to do, except for staring into the vacuum of space and not expecting anything more. For Christmas, other than the presents he received from Emma, he got a knitted jumper and a new camera. Since he had no one to keep him company he decided to snap random photos at times.