The Party.

(Thanks for over 100 views!! Here's an extra amount of text then normal; it is longer!!)

Emma had decided that three of them would meet up at the party and then ask around for the council. She hadnt planned any fancy clothes or dresses, she was just going in a pair of shorts and a blouse. Norman on the other hand, thought maybe it was best to confess to Emma at the party, but he didn't know how. And Ray, he didn't really care at all.

But Anna did, she thought Ray as asking out...turned out it was only Emma, on Ray's phone! Emma was trying to test Anna's response to see if they were dating. But Anna was too excited to respond and had planned to say something to Ray at the Party...

Gilda had almost thought of not going, but Gillian wouldn't let her. Gillian had just came back from her Scholars trip with Nigel and they needed a place to stay, so Gilda had said Gillian could stay in hers. Nigel found his own hotel by the way. "C'mon! I bet your crush is waiting for you Gilda..." Gillian said. "Who is it by the way? Norman, Ray?" Gillian wondered. "None of them..." Gilda covered her face. " So is it Don? " Gillian asked. "No," Gilda whispered. "It is isn't it! Come let me dress you up, we 'll impress him!" Gillian said to Gilda.

                                               °°°

At the party, Ray showed up earlier than Norman and Emma. And surprisingly Anna was already there. She nervously approached him. "H-hi" She waved. " Uhh, hello. " Ray said and walked forward. "So did Emma invite you to do student council work too?" Ray continued. " No, you did... "Anna said. "What?" Ray looked at Anna and she blushed. " Hey guys! Ray I haven't seen you in ages, and Anna too! Are you guys dating? You guys are perfect for each other! "Gillian came walking down the hall. They both blushed this time. "Were playing a game in the kitchen by the way!" Gillian ushered them inside where everyone sat in a circle. And Paula explained the game.

"The person who picks out the sticks with 'Your it' on it, means they will be assigned a dare. " Paula shook a cup of sticks around. As everyone out their hands in and took it out, majority of them had nothing on their sticks. Except for Anna. She looked in horror at her stick as it said 'Your it'. 

"Oh Anna your it huh? " Paula quietly said, pointing at the stick. "Y-yes..." Anna replied. " Here's a dare. " A card was passed to Anna and she read it slowly. "Oh, you got a cool one. You have to kiss a boy with black hair." Paula read it out. Anna jumped. She wouldve been fine with kissing Lanion, but he didn't want to go to the party so it was only Ray. "Is there a way to change my dare?" Anna asked. " Nope. " Ayshe answered. "You don't have to kiss the boy in front of us, you can go into that dark closet." Paula pointed. " O-okay, " Anna agreed. "So who is it Anna? Ray is the only black haired boy." Gillian said. So Anna walked in to the closet and soon Ray joined her.

It was so small and cramped in the closet and there was only a small window at the top. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Anna whispered. "Then what will we do?" Ray asked. " Stay in here until the party ends? " Anna whispered. But then a cleaning material hit him in the head  and Ray was pushed forward to Anna's face. Ray looked at her, Anna wasn't really sad or particularly happy either. Maybe now was the right time.

                                                    °°°

 The crowd of people waited patiently for Ray and Anna. But Emma and Norman still hadnt arrived  to the party.

Apparently Norman was riding Emma to the party on his bike. "Norman go faster!" Emma pleaded. The bike crashed on the bumps of road as they sped along the path. "I think that is Paula's house!" Norman let go of the bike to point at the huge mansion that was playing a lot of music. Then he almost lost his balance of the bike, and Emma tugged on Norman's shirt. "Uhm, you can rap your hands around me if you want? " Norman mumbled. "What?" Emma asked. "N-nothing. We're here, " Norman said. Emma knocked on the door a few times but no one answered. "That's weird." Norman said. " Look! There's a window there! " Emma pointed at the back of the house. "We can climb up there!" Emma exclaimed. "Emma that's ludicrous!" Norman shouted. "But, I'll do it, I can reach after all." Norman climbed up instead and as soon as he had a good look at the inside through the window, he wished he never saw it. 

"Lets go through the other door how about that?" Norman kept his cool. "Why not the window?" Emma replied . "Because it leads to a cramped closet and I just remembered I was claustrophobic. " Norman lied. "Really? I never knew that... Let's just go shouldn't we?" Emma answered. Norman nodded, and sooner or later they finally got inside, as Don had helped them inside.

The group that had sat outside the closet waiting for Ray and Anna, had finally left and went to look for some other entertainment, while making jokes like: "Damn, so they like kissing that much or what?" or "Making out much.". But Anna left quietly when no one was looking. She went to get a cup of water, and calm down.

'We were so close in there, I couldn't breathe. But I knew it from the start, he never liked me. Too bad.' Anna thought, she was trying to act like it was nothing but really she wanted to burst out and cry. "Anna? When did you get out of the closet? ...You okay..." Nat patted Anna on the shoulder. Anna jumped and the water spilled all the water in her face. "Nat it's fine, I'll take care of Anna for now." Gillian came over with a towel and rubbed her face. Gillian grabbed Anna's hand and then stomped out side the building. "C'mon, let's go and wash up girl. This party was getting a bit boring." Gillian said. "We'll freshen up, I'm pretty sure Gilda had some heck of a time with Don so, I'll invite her later to join us. I'm gonna text Emma to join us too." Gillian decided. 

Speaking of Gilda, a while back when the dare game was still going on, Don asked Gilda to come with her for a minute or two. He thought this was the time for him to confess. But as they went outside, they heard something moving at the back of Paula's house. "What was that?" Gilda whispered. Don grabbed her hand and pulled her aside where they were at a wall. Don put his hand up on the wall where he could easily lean in and kiss her, but it wasn't the best timing. There faces were so close. "Run Gilda, I'll protect you if anything comes." Don whispered. And Gilda ran away. But it turned o it it was just Emma and Norman. 

Anyway, after all that Gillian had walked to Gilda's house where she was staying. Surprisingly Gilda was already there. She was in her bathtub. "Oh Gilda, your here! I was thinking if we had a girls night in. " Gillian persuaded, she was already taking her clothes off. "So Gilda make space for me! I'm coming in!! " And Gillian came running to the bath naked. And splashed into the tub, " Anna join us!!" Gillian shouted. "Umm...okay." Anna decided to join into too. 

 Next Chapter 

Girls Night In.

"Anna you could be an echhi character, you have really been working right?" Gillian said. " I  dunno, I guess... " Anna was really shy. "How bout you Gilda?" Gillian asked. "I think I'm okay, I guess. "