Bully

Here's fan art of Violet. Requested by lemongachayoutube
(Its so rushed but I tried my best, I only had like 5 minutes to do it because I was occupied with work today! But I never forget about my Tpn Fan fiction and fans!)

 Requested by lemongachayoutube(Its so rushed but I tried my best, I only had like 5 minutes to do it because I was occupied with work today! But I never forget about my Tpn Fan fiction and fans!)

Anna woke up having a nightmare. But she couldn't remember it. She hadn't attended school for the past two days because she couldn't look Ray in the eye. 'Why is he so confusing? Why can't I understand him...he did say he didn't like me. Then her kissed me twice. And then he kissed Emma! Their obviously in a relationship, he should just tell everyone instead of getting their hopes up...' Her thoughts were racing. Anna's hair was growing very fast. And she had never thanked Ray for saving her that day of the robbery. Then she thought. 'Why don't I write him a thank you letter for the time he saved me, and then ask him if he's in a relationship but smoothly...' And she stood up and exclaimed "UREKA-Ouch!" and bumped her head off of her bunk bed. Anna had a bunk bed for no reason at all, her parents left it there for her older brother but he's off in College now.

°°°
Violet walked through the halls, she was back. She slammed her locker shut to the point the locker door fell off. She  was suspended for three weeks while she was gone she had missed a lot of stuff. Violet and Emma were kinda friends, they had knew each other since kindergarten and apparently it was a rumour that Violet liked Emma...but Violet wouldn't accept those feelings and so if anyone teased her about it, she would punch them in the gut. She stood at her locker, and there beside her was Zack. The one she loved bullying. "Hello buddy." She said with a sly voice. Zack ignored her. "Did you miss me?" Violet asked. Zack still didn't say anything. "Aye yo, Zack!" Hayato called Zack over. "Coming!" Zack waved and ran off. And somehow, without someone to bully, Violet felt a bit lonely.

Violet had eaten a lot of junk food and watched movies, while pretty much enjoying her suspension. When she came back to school, the person she was bullying AKA Zack, ignored her completely. And Violet hates being ignored. Since they had classes together, Violet tried to pester Zack but their was no real contact because Zack had moved seats and now only hung out with Hayato, Oliver, Don, Norman or Ray. Violet and Zack used to be child hood friends. How did it get to the point Violet was bullying Zack? No one knows. But without anyone to talk to, Violet was pretty much on her own. The other girls were much more of girly girls, and then there were the weebs who pretty much stalked this anime show about these kids who are trying to escape from demons and they live in a farm where they are trained to be demon food, one of them had even made a fan fiction about the characters going to school - how crazy is that?

Then Violet checked her phone. The only contact she had other than her Mom was Emma. Maybe she could talk to her.

Zack on the other hand, had had enough of Violet's bullying and annoyance. So the guys said they would look out for him. Zack had also got involved in more sport like Volleyball and Football.

The thing was, Violet actually kind of liked Zack. But she didn't know how to tell him. And she wasn't accepting those feelings either. But she decided to write him a letter anyway. And as she wrote it in class explaining her thoughts and feelings, she felt a bit better. The thing was, she also left that letter in the class room, and you know who picked it up. Anna. Anna had arrived in her class (because the Seniors and Juniors were switching classes), Anna had written her own letter and since she sat in the same seat as Violet she mixed them up. Both of them were in an envelope and she didn't want to invade Violet's privacy, so she just took the one that seemed like hers.

°°°

Emma had decided to come to school today, and so did Norman. The first class they said nothing to each other. And then in the second class, where they had to do pair work with the juniors, Anna finally showed up for Ray. This time the class was split into different rooms on there own to get ready to present their project. So it was just Ray and Anna on their own. "I made some improvements to our project...-" Ray stated, and Anna nodded and put her letter on the desk. Ray opened it up and read it all.

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ...ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ...ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ.

"Um, Anna what did you do to me?" Ray asked. Anna looked at the note and froze. Her face went very red! She grabbed the note out of Ray's hand and ran out of the room. "Anna wait!" Ray stood up and was about to run after her, when he noticed an alarm on his watch beeping about: Study Club.

°°°
Emma hadn't talked to Norman in ages. Norman for the most part had hung out with Hayato and the other boys. Emma just said very little today. Luckily there was no meeting because Emma was really feeling like sleeping... Throughout class she fell asleep, and had the strangest dream.

...
It was in the same place that Ray had kissed her but instead Norman was there...and kissed Emma instead. And then she woke up screaming:
...
"NORMAN!" Emma couldn't believe she had said that during class. The class room started laughing. Norman turned to look at Emma. Emma looked straight back, and this time Norman chuckled. Emma bit her lip, and looked at Norman's lips. In the dream, they were so close and Norman was saying something but it was inaudible. After he kissed Emma, Emma went bright 'Why was I dreaming about him?' She thought.

°°°
After school Oliver met Paula at the exit of the school. "H-hi!" Oliver waved. "So will I meet you at the Goldy Pond Cinema today or...?" He asked. "N-" Paula was about to decline. "Tch! Girl don't do that!" Gillian whispered. "Take the advantage to have an actual date." Ayshe whispered as well. They started to push Paula forward. Paula didn't know when she was doing it but she started nodded her head nervously. "Oh-kay, see you tonight." Oliver quickly ran away and collapsed on Hayato and Zack. "It was a success!" He sighed. "Aww, look at him... Young love is so pure." Hayato laughed. "What's that Zack?" Oliver asked. "A note from Violet but I don't understand it," Zack said. "She's asking you if your in a relationship with  anyone?"  Hayato asked. "Yo Ray! Your a love expert come over and give ma dude advice!" Hayato called to Ray who was in the opposite street.

"She probably likes you if she asked you if your in a relationship." Ray said.  "But how? She bullied me..." Zack said. "Oh come on! Everyone is getting a girlfriend!!" Hayato shouted.

Next Chapter will be called:
Kiss the girl.
No sneak peaks, but...
Here's a donut!
(っ◔◡◔)っ ✨🍩

Here's a donut!(っ◔◡◔)っ ✨🍩

You guys deserve this delicious donut because you've stuck with me till this part! 15 is so high! I can't believe it! And were almost at 1k

You guys deserve this delicious donut because you've stuck with me till this part! 15 is so high! I can't believe it! And were almost at 1k...🐶Puppy Cweem!!