Dating.

(ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE WE CONTINUE! I would just like to say, Thank you! We're so close to 1k views and to me that seems like the Earth is orbiting just for me! I'm so happy! I've seen so many lovely comments and I would like to ask if any one has any fan art requests (Type them in the comments or message me) and I will gladly draw them and attach them to the latest episode with your name!(😸✨So make sure to send in some fan art ideas! Thank you🐶✨)

When Emma had arrived home, the first person she saw was Ray. Ray was driving a car, how could he do that because two months ago it was his birthday. He had gotten a driving licence a while ago and used it for his own leisure, since Yuugo had supplied him with an old car. "R-ray?" Emma whispered. Although Emma couldn't remember what happened when she was out of the water, she could hear a voice. A warm voice screaming "I love you" but it didn't sound like Ray. "Oh your awake..." Ray murmured. "I'll ask if your Dad's at home. Just wait here, and I'll bring you with me when I come back..." Ray ordered.

Eventually once Emma got home, she sat on the chair dazed. "It was nice of Ray to help you get back. How's your fever?" Her Father asked. "I'm fine." Emma said without any emotion. 'Maybe I should say thank you tomorrow.' Emma thought. There was a knock. Phil was at the door. "Emma! I heard something happened to you, are you okay?" Phil ran over to Emma. He embraced her and sighed. "I'm fine now that your here Phil!" Emma hugged him back.

As Anna looked through the window (the next day) she could see Emma who decided to meet Ray at the outside of school. "Are you feeling okay now?" Ray said. "Yeah, I'm just fine! Thank you Ray for bringing me home yesterday." Although the conversation was inaudible to Anna. Emma felt it was right to hug Ray very tight like Phil did to her yesterday. "Thanks for the hug Emma, but it was no problem helping you out." Ray waved, and hugged her back.

But little did they know that Norman was taking the same route to school too.

"So you guys are actually dating..." Norman said but he was about to burst into tears. "I'm happy for you..." Norman smiled, rubbing away a tear. "No that's not what's happening here-!" Emma said. But then Ray leaned in and...

K
I
S
S
E
D

H
E
R
!

"What are you doing!?" Emma pushed Ray backwards. "Norman!" Emma looked over to Norman, but he was already gone.

Norman had ran as fast as he could. "I'll feel happy for anyone who's in a relationship!" He could remember Emma saying. 'Why aren't I happy for her?' He asked himself. "I love Everyone!" She had said that day. The tears just kept on falling out of his eyes, until he bumped into someone.
°°°

Gilda brushed her hair, her leg was finally better. At least she could walk. She had received a few texts from Emma too... Gilda put on a jumper and some boots and washed her face. Today was a new day. She was starting a new life. Without Don in the way. It was only Emma. Well that's what she thought...

Once she opened the door, she saw Norman rush past her. "N-norman?!" Gilda grabbed Norman's hand. "What's wrong?" She asked. Norman looked Gilda in the eyes. And as Gilda looked back, she saw his blue deep eyes that seemed like an endless ocean and the tears that followed were like waves.

Norman started to burst out crying. "Come, come. We still have twenty minutes until school starts. Your always welcome to talk about it with me. " Gilda ushered Norman inside and Norman explained everything. 'So they are dating, I never suspected that. I guess I never stood a chance anyway, Norman and Ray were there for Emma instead of me...I was just there, and Emma liked them back too. I guess our broken hearts will always be there...' Gilda patted Norman on the shoulder and smiled.

"I like Emma too, I thought I did I guess. But I found out I care for her more than I like her. I guess it's hard when your not with the person you like, but then you have to think. Do you really like them? Or is this relationship just something you want to not be lonely. I know that I don't like like her. But one other thing I know is that you do... So do it for me, be happy. Be happy for Emma. You have a chance. Use that chance. Because in the end Emma loves everyone..." Gilda spoke. Her speech was honourable. "Thanks Gilda. I guess we should go to school now." Norman smiled. He smiled even though he was hurt. Such a wholesome soul.

As school started, the first class was the junior pairing class. But for some reason, Anna didn't come to school and Ray was left without a pair. Emma couldn't stop thinking about other stuff. Her mind was racing with so many thoughts. "You okay Emma? You seem...out of it." Nat said. "Oh I'm fine..." Emma smiled. Norman acted like nothing happened earlier on, but his eyes seemed so tired. "Norman are you okay?" Alice asked. "Don't worry about me." Norman looked over to Emma and she looked back. And then Norman looked away immediately.

"Tell me how the story of those children who escape from the custody of demons end?" Norman asked. "Sure! They eventually escape and meet so many new other friends and enemies!" Alice grinned. " Huh...that is cool. " Norman smiled but inside he wasn't feeling so good. "May I be excused for a moment!" Norman stood up and walked towards the exit of class to puke in the restroom. And as he walked out he almost collapsed on Gilda who had gotten her books from the locker. "Norman!" Gilda exclaimed and carried him up. "Don't worry I'll get you home in a minute." She helped him and carried him to the office.

"They've gotten oddly close, first I see them walk to school together, and now she's helping him out." Zack stated. "What are you gonna do about it Don? She's ya gal, isn't she?" Hayato asked. But Don didn't answer, he just looked away. "What about Paula?" Zack asked Oliver. " She has been avoiding me. " Oliver said. "Too bad." Don said. " What do you think is wrong with Norman, Don?" Zack asked. "I dunno..." Don replied. " Well single boys, we're heading to class!" Hayato jumped on Don and Oliver.

Next Chapter:
Competition

"Did you guys hear the good news?! We won the book foundation!" Phil announced at the Student council meeting. "That's good!" Gilda clapped. "You and Anna should be proud, you guys were the one who found it right?" Paula said. "Where's Anna anyway?" Ray asked. "Dunno..." Sherry said. "Emma's not here either, and she's student council president!" Phil shouted. "That's strange." Ray replied. " Don't worry guys, I'll take over for now as I am Deputy President like the principle said. " Paula pointed at her chest.

Shout out to:
Valentina_Berry
For over all funny comments!
If you want a shout out, type an funny, cool, attractive, appreciative or any comment at all! Or a fan art request on my most recent chapter and your name will be featured (and your request for fan art too) but you have to be following.

-✨Puppy Cweem 🐕✨