Together

School wasn't starting until another week or two, so Emma had literally nothing to do. So instead she decided to invite all of her friends to an outdoor event. It was also pretty cheap, because she was broke, she got about 16 coupons from an arcade (which was more than enough), and she used to it to buy everyone a space in the outdoor event.

The event would be surviving three days in the outdoor and three days inside. The three days you would spend inside would cause you to be locked up with your roommates, and the other three days would be you trying to survive outside in the cold and snowy weather conditions. It was pretty brutal if you ask me, but Emma was up for anything and she made Ray and Norman support her too.

So as the day came, everyone Emma had invited (Norman, Ray, Paula, Oliver, Hayato, Zack, Violet, Anna, Gilda, Ayshe, Don, Gillian) had showed up. Which was really convenient because, it reminded Emma of the breakout room.

"My name is Host Krone, and I will be your guide throughout this outside and inside adventure. You will be locked up with your friends for the first few days and using the things you gather from around the house, you may create food and more. Once your prepared, you will trudge into the deep depths of the middle of nowhere (a forrest) where you'll do the same thing. You'll look for food and shelter this time though, so make sure to be prepared!" Sister Krone bowed. "O-oh, I didn't know we'd be doing this..." Norman whispered. "Isn't it wonderful Norman?!" Emma jumped. "Now let me introduce you to your campus. All the girls in here please, and the boys in another. You probably noticed that you brought no luggage, well that's what I wanted. Fend for your self kiddies. Bye bye!" She closed the girls room when they got in, and put on a creepy smile. Then the boys went in the other and she shut the door tight. But it was still open.

The room was plain with nothing in it. Well except for furniture but that would be empty at times and full at others with random stuff. That went for both the girls room and boys.

"So, we're stuck in here. With all of you guys." Zack sighed. "Yup. What did you think was going to happen?" Don replied. "I'm already getting sick from using the same breathing space as Hayato. I could live with Zack but not with Hayato!" Oliver complained. "This is just like the breakout rooms." Ray stated. "Instead we have to live here." Norman added. "Besides Zack would rather be with Violet." Hayato said. "Oh so they're dating, didn't know that." Don said. "N-no were not! Hayato your really bad at keeping secrets." Zack covered his face. "So it's a secret..." Ray said in an uninterested voice said, but really he was interested. "Tell us. TELL US!" Norman and Don chanted in unison. "Here we go again." Zack sighed. Then announcement was made from the speakers in their rooms. "You must have settled down by now, don't you think it's time to look for resources, because no one is going anywhere to shop." Krone announced from the speaker. "Resouces?!" Oliver shouted.

°°°
The girls were having a way better time. They apparently found so much eggs in the wardrobe. The wardrobe was empty eggsept for the eggs. They had also found wool, and to keep them busy they played Truth or Dare. "Truth or Dare Anna?" Emma asked. "Dare." Anna replied. "I dare you to kiss your crush first thing when were in the wilderness." Violet said for Emma. "B-but, what if they're not her..." Anna whispered. "We know who you like Anna." Gilda added. "Let's move on, but we will remember your dare Anna, truth or dare Violet?" Paula asked. "Truth." Violet answered. "Do you like any of the boys in the room next door, and have you confessed yet?" Paula wondered. Violet went red. "N-no. No one." Violet murmured. "Really?" Ayshe asked. "Well um, I-" Violet started. "I like Zack...And I kissed him and he kissed me back but...I don't know if he likes me back." Violet whispered. "REALLY?!" Everyone asked. "So you are interested in someone. But I thought you didn't like him." Gilda said. "Well..." Violet said under her breathe."I want to ask Emma the same thing...do you like anyone Emma?!" Gillian asked. Emma went red her self. "Ray or Norman?" Gillian prompted. "N-norman..." She whispered very quietly. "I mean, I would like to be in a relationship with someone like him...together." Emma said quietly. She tried to squeeze her hands so the staring of the other girls wouldn't be so prominent. "WE KNEW IT!" Gillian and the others exclaimed. Gilda walked over and noticed there was a frying pan as well in the room.