CHAPTER 6

It's been a week. Ever since the so called meeting about the case I'm in charge of and so far I still have no information about anything what's so ever. The only person I could find out about was this Vincenzo Cassano dude which I don't know why he's so important anyway he seems like a good italian lawyer. But it feels like it's still not enough...... Soon the door to my new office in Babel opens and in walks Han-Seo with a big smile and two cups of coffee in his hands I've gotten really close to him these few days that I've been here at Babel. He's really sweat. Nothing like his brother. "Good Morning" he greets walking towards me "good morning" I greet back with a smile aswell "So...I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk to get your mind off the case. I know how crazy and hectic it can be " he says slightly shy. I nod slightly "yeah sure it sounds like a good idea" I grab my coat and the cup of coffee he gave me. As we walk outside the building we are filled with an akward silence between the two the only thing you could hear was cars and other different people talking in the background.
"So..how have you been?" Han-Seo asks wanting to have a small talk  "I've been okay just kinda under pressure. I can't find enough information." He nods "it's okay you have enough time till the trial" "well Jun-Woo comes to check on me every day and it's a constant yelling when he finds out I don't have anything. He was actually happy this morning because I found something about this Vincenzo dude" we both chuckle. As soon as we continue our walk we end up in a small coffee shop a few minutes away from the company as we are in the middle of a conversation Han-Seo's phone begins to ring he excuses himself and answers "yes sir we'll be on our way" once he hangs up he looks at me "Jun-Woo wants us to go back to the office. He said he has something important to discuss with you." I gulp "o-okay". We head to the company and walk as quickly as we can to Jun-Woo's office. "Hello sir you wanted to talk to me" I say as I bow. "Sit" I nod and take a seat in the chair In front of his desk. "Just wanted to remind you that we have a meeting today with the share company who will be lending us a loan tonight" "yes sir- wait tonight" I say worried he looks up at me "is there a problem" "well sir you see I have a family matter to take care of tonight-" "you'll just have to reschedule that" he cuts me off while looking through some paperwork I look down what is my family matter you may ask well I guess you can't say it's family but I promised Dong-Wook I would go with him to visit his sister. It's been 3 years since his sister was killed and like every year on her birthday we buy her flowers and we visit he Dong-Wook doesn't like to go alone so I always tend to go with him. I can't leave him alone. I look up at Jun-Woo "w-will it be okay if I leave early....to take care of it sooner" he sighs and gets up from his desk he walks around then ends up behind me I then feel him lower himself to my ear. "You better be at the Opera house at 8pm sharp" he
Whispers in my ear "Yes sir I promise I'll be there" he puts his head on my shoulder "you may go" he gets up to sit back in his desk I slowly stand up and bow before walking out. I quickly call Dong-Wook to see if we can meet earlier. "Hello" Dong-Wook says on the other line "hi Dong-Wook do you think we can meet up now instead of later I kinda have a meeting to go to later" I hear Dong-Wook sigh "yeah sure I'll pick you up in a bit" my eyes widen "no you-" he hangs up before I could say anything I don't want him to pick me up. What if Jun-Woo See's him oh no please God don't let him see. Once Dong-Wook gets to the building I quickly run and get into his hair hoping no one saw "hey you okay" I smile and look at him "yeah..I just..missed you yeah I missed you I couldn't wait to see you" he chuckles "well I missed you to my little munchkin" I scrunched my nose "don't call me that" he laughs "c'mon its cute" "no stop" we drive off to buy some flowers and then to the cemetery where we put the flowers in the respective place and we stand in silence for a while till Dong-Wook decides to hug me. "You okay" I say hugging him back "yeah..I'm okay" somehow curiosity got to me "hey if you don't mind me asking. H-how did you know..pass." he looks at me "she was killed while having a meeting in a cafe with her friend. A truck crashed through the windows of the coffee shop and killed her. No one knew who caused it. And they never found the driver." I gasp and hug him tighter "oh my God I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." He hugs be back tightly as well "it's fine" "how long have been here" I ask "hmm almost 2 hours" i nod then my eyes widen "2 HOURS!?." I quickly check my phone and I see the time is 7:30pm "oh no Dong-Wook i have to go" he nods and lets me go "I'll take you-" "NO NO. its okay I'll take a taxi. I have to go bye Dong-Wook." I quickly as possible run out and into a taxi that I'm lucky is in the front entrance. I arrive at the Opera house at 7:55 pm still early I slowly walk in and I right away see Han-Seo and the rest waiting for me I speed walk to them "Hi sorry I made you wait" Han-Seo looks over at me and smile "Don't worry you didn't make us wait your actualy five minutes early" I let out a soft breath that I was holding in Jun-Woo then catches a hold of my arm "I need to have a talk you with" he looks at me with a serious face "of course" Jun-Woo then looks at Han-Seo go inside we will be there in a bit. And don't fuck this up do you understand" "yes sir I understand" Han-Seo replies me and Jun-Woo walk over to a hallway as we continue to walk Jun-Woo pushes me into a small gap where he blocks me with his hands on each side of my head "you think you could lie to me and just hope that I don't find out huh" I start to shake "wha-what do you mean" he laughs sarcastically "you think I wouldn't find out you went out with that Dong-Wook guy today. Family matter my ass" I gulp "I'm sorry I j-" he comes closer to me "I told you princess I didn't want you Around him" he lift up my face with his finger on my chin " you don't want me to be mad at you right" I shake my head "no sir" he smirks "now did you make sure to call Hwang Min-Sungs mother for back up" I quickly nod "yes sir I did as you asked" he caresses my cheek and kisses my forehead which cought me off guard "good girl.now lets get on with this meet shall we" I nod he grabs my hand and we make out way to the main arena. Where I didnt expect what was going to happen next or who I was going to see. Unbelievable.